剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I spoke with one of the seat-fillers
我跟当晚在那的一个
That was there that night.
顶替座位的人谈过
He asked Paula if he could sit
他问Paula能不能坐在
in an open seat next to Sven Regal.
Sven Regal边上的敞开座位
You know, kid's seen all of his movies.
他看过所有的他的电影
And he still wanted to sit next to him?
他还想紧挨着他坐吗
Paula told him she had the seat reserved.
Paula告诉他那些座位被预定了
She gave it to an older guy who spoke Spanish.
她把座给了个说西班牙语的老家伙
And before the show,
在开场前
The kid saw him hanging with five other guys,
那孩子发现那西班牙佬和另外五个人在一起
All older, all spanish speaking.
都是年长 说西班牙语
And they did not look like they were there for fun.
他们看上去可不是来寻开心的
I hired a lot of people that night.
那晚我雇了很多人来填补座位
A half dozen of whom
有六个人
are willing to testify that you saved seats
愿意指证你为了
for a crew of spanish-speaking guys.
一伙说西班牙语的人预留了座位
Now, if we connect them to the robbery,
现在如果把他们和抢劫联♥系♥起来
You look a lot like an accomplice.
你也就逃脱不了同伙的罪名了
Especially if you keep lying to me.
如果你还继续执迷不悟的话
One of the camera operators, Geno Murelli,
摄影师之一Geno Murelli
he told me he had a cousin
他跟我说有个表亲
who was a-a really big fan of Sven Regal.
是Sven Regal的忠实粉丝
Asked me if I could put him in a seat next to him.
问我能不能弄个挨着的座位
I had the schedule,
我有座次表
I knew where all the open seats were gonna be.
我知道有哪些座位会空出来
What about the others?
那其他人呢
Geno gave me a list.
Geno给了我份名单
Other friends... who wanted to sit next to other actors.
上面写着他朋友想做的位置
and you bought his story?
所以你就答应他了
At $600 a favor, I really didn't think about it.
每个座位六百 眼都不用眨就同意了
Look, if I had enough imagination to guess
如果我有能力猜到
What Geno was up to, I wouldn't be doing this for a living.
Geno想干嘛 我肯定不干现在这行
Where can we find him?
我们去哪找他
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
I got a body.
这儿有具尸体
Still warm.
还热着的
Well, lukewarm anyway.
微温
Geno did his homework.
Geno功课做得很足嘛
Gun!
有枪
He's headed for the roof.
他往楼顶跑了
Take the stairs.
走楼梯
He's headed for the roof.
他朝楼顶去了
That's one way to obstruct an investigation.
这不失为妨碍调查的好办法
The body in the apartment was Geno Murelli,
公♥寓♥的尸体是Geno Murelli
Camera operator for the show.
演出的摄像师
He worked the aisles, getting close-ups of the stars
他拍过道 给那些在后台的明星
Looking happy while they lose.
抓拍特写
He had a seating chart, floor plan, schedule of the show.
他有座次图 楼层平面图 节目编排表
He had everything.
他万事俱备
Except the loot.
除了赃物
Yeah, we didn't find any of the missing jewelry
在他的公♥寓♥ 一丁点赃物
at his apartment.
也没有
We Id'd the guy who took a header off the roof.
我们确认了那个向楼顶逃跑的人
He's a colombian in the country on a tourist visa.
他是哥伦比亚人 持旅游护照来的
Sid had a hard time getting his prints.
科调部无法提取他的指纹
Why's that? Scarring.
怎么回事 伤痕
His fingertips were all torn up.
他的指尖都磨耗了
Which would suggest
意味着
we're dealing with a south american theft group.
我们的对手是南美盗窃集团
SATGs operate out of different countries,
南美盗窃集团在很多国家活动
Specializing in jewelry theft.
尤其是珠宝盗窃
How do you get all that from scarred fingers?
那残缺的指纹部分有何进展
To join you have to pass a test called the seven bells.
想加入那个团伙要通过一个叫七铃的测试
They place a coat on a mannequin,
给人体模型穿上外套
Put a piece of jewelry in the pocket.
口袋里放件珠宝
The recruit has to retrieve the jewelry
新成员要能够拿到珠宝
without ringing the bell.
而不弄响铃铛
Oh, they also put razor blades in the pockets.
他们还会在口袋里放刀片
Just to keep it interesting.
纯属娱乐
SATG members don't trust outsiders.
南美盗窃集团成员不信任外人
So they may have used Geno Murelli
他们也许是利用Geno Murelli
for access and information, but he was not a shot caller.
来获取信息 他肯定不是头目
Murelli signed an immigration visa
Murelli为他的表亲
for a cousin named Raul Hernandez.
Raul Hernandez签了份移♥民♥签证
He's on our watch list,
他在我们的观察名单上
Suspected of running a ring in Bogota.
被怀疑在波哥大经营着不法帮派
I would venture to guess that he's our shot-caller.
我敢猜他是幕后操纵者
Well, Charlie and Amita need faces,
查理和阿米塔需要已知的面容
So why don't you give them Hernandez and this guy.
何不给他们Hernandez和这个家伙资料
How's the facial recognition going?
面部识别进展如何
Oh, video's degraded.
视频质量不怎么样
We're having trouble.
有点困难
No, there is Raul Hernandez.
这就是Raul Hernandez
The SATG leader.
南美盗窃集团的头目
I've got a metric on his route
已经量出他的路径
And rate of exit from the theater.
以及离开剧场的速度
So, let's turn the crowd flux program loose
那让我们将人流程序的限制降低再运行
And then see if we can find the rest of them.
看看能不能找出其他同伙
This is like the M-170 story.
这就像M-170的故事
What is?
那是什么
We just got our first match.
有了第一例匹配
It's just all harkening back
这就像是倾听
to my time in the desert, my work.
我在沙漠时的日子 我的工作
Just got two more.
又找出两个
That's a star.
是个星星
Yeah, it's tucked away in Andromeda.
它隐于仙女座中
And much as I never wanted to play favorites
尽管我从不偏好
among constellations,
星座中的任何一个
I did always admire its...
我确实崇拜它
There's Jose Duran.
这人是Jose Duran
...simple yet elegant v-shape.
那简单优雅的V字型
We got them.
全找出来啦
We've got the whole crew.
整个团伙都被揪出来啦
It can wait.
我不急着说
Did you pull their rap sheets yet?
你找到他们的犯罪记录了吗
I did, yeah.
嗯 找了
I printed them out.
打印出来了
The file, I left on Don's desk, I think.
文件可能被我落在唐的桌上了
You know anything about an old case,
你知道一个老案子
Uh, perp's name was Marcus Taylor?
嫌犯是Marcus Taylor
Yeah, he died in prison a few days ago.
他几天前死在监狱里了
I think he's, uh, one of Don's old collars.
我觉得他可能是唐早期抓的一个犯人
Why?
怎么了
No reason.
没什么
Here you go. Hey, thanks.
给你 谢谢
Can't say I recognize any of them.
我不确定看到过他们
You really think they came in here to case my store?
你们真的觉得他们会提前来我店里踩点
These guys are smart, Hans.
他们很狡猾的 Hans
If I risked a heist this big,
如果我想抢这么贵重的东西
I would definitely case the merchandise.
我肯定会事先研究下
Uh, you have digital files on these cameras, right?
你有这些摄像头的影像文件 是吧
I'll ask my nephew to put the files on disk for you.
我去让我侄子把文件刻成碟给你
I thought you fired your nephew.
还以为你开除了你侄子
I did.
我曾经
My sister-in-law can be quite vocal.
我嫂子嗓门很大
And my brother owns a piece in the business.
而且我兄弟也有股份
Engraved Platinum.
精雕白金
Retail...
如果出♥售♥的话
It's probably worth about 150 grand.
大概要值十五万
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表