剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I already gave my statement.
我已经坦白了
I lied to protect hale.
我撒谎是为了保护Hale
Now, please leave me alone.
现在请不要来打扰我
Do you found out that Ryba was OPR?
你是不是发现了Ryab是职业准则部的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Those days Ryba was supposed to be off training,
这些天Ryba不在训练
He was actually tailing you and Fox.
事实上他在跟踪你和Fox
And there's you and Pete checking
这是两天前你和Pete
Into the Hyatted two days ago
在Hyatted酒店开房♥的照片
Both consenting adults.
我们都是自愿的
Last time I checked, not a crime.
这可不犯法啊
When it's in dereliction of duty, on company time,
如果是在工作时间玩忽职守
And using FBI funds,
还挪用联调局的公♥款♥
Yeah, actually, it is.
那就是犯法了
Ryba's testimony would have ended both your careers.
Ryba的证据可以结束你们俩的职业生涯
Hundreds of bullets were flying.
当时枪林弹雨
I mean, you saw a chance to take Ryba out.
你看到了一个除掉Ryba的好机会
Oh. you're crazy.
你们疯了
We're not.
我们没有
We pulled this out of Ryba.
我们从Ryba的身上取出来的
It's a 28mm round. FBI doesn't carry that.
这是28毫米口径的 联调局不用这种
It came from one of Wilson's crew.
它来自Wilson组的一个队员
You're right.
你说的对
So we ran their weapons for prints,
所以我们对他们的武器做了指纹测试
And even though they wore gloves,
尽管他们带着手套
We still managed to pull one.
我们还是找到了一个指纹
Yours.
你的
Because I picked it up.
那是因为我捡起来过
My gun jammed. According to your statement,
我的枪堵住了 根据你之前的陈述
You fired your final burst from your MP5,
你最后一枪是用你的MP5射击的
And then you lost consciousness.
然后你就失去知觉了
No, but I meant the FN P90.
不 我说的是FNP90
I picked it up.
我把它捡起来
My gun went dry... Try again.
我自己的枪没子弹了... 再编啊
The FN was a few feet away from you,
那把FN离你有几英尺远
Right where you tossed it
就在你丢弃它的地方
Ryba was a rat.
Ryba是个叛徒
The man risked his life to save you,
他冒着生命危险救你
And you repaid him with a bullet.
你却用子弹来"回报"他
The guy sold out his own classmate
他出♥卖♥♥♥了他自己的同学
He was weak.
他很没用
We had to carry him through Quantico.
在匡提科时 都是我们在帮他
How do you think he ended up at OPR?
不然他最后怎么能在职业准则部工作
No one else would have him.
没有其他人愿意要他
He told me and Pete to cut it out.
他叫我和Pete断绝来往
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
Threatening us.
他威胁我们
What the hell did he think he was doing?
不然他以为他在做什么
His job.
这是他的职责
Returning your books, well thumbed, but unharmed.
还你的书 翻了很多但没有损坏
Thanks.
谢谢
What... I thought your work for Don was done.
我以为你帮唐的工作已经做完了
Well, what do they say about the pleasures of math?
关于数学的乐趣有句话怎么说来着
"Lie not in discovering truth, but in seeking it."
"在于寻找的过程 而不在于发现真♥相♥"
Tolstoy.
托尔斯泰说的
Here I always thought it was Fleinhardt.
我还一直以为是弗林哈德说的
You said that to me the first day we met.
我们第一次见面的时候你跟我说的
You mad at me, Charlie?
你在生我的气吗 查理
No.
没有
Y-you passed up a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
你错过了一次千载难逢的机会
To work with the greatest minds in the world.
可以和世界上最有想法的人共事
You quit teaching to run away.
为了逃避 你放弃了教学
Th-th-that is what you're doing, right?
这就是你正在做的 对吗
You're running, right?
你在逃避 是吗
You know my favorite part about running
你知道吗 关于逃避我最喜欢的是
Is you don't have to plan your route
你不用计划你的路线
But you do have to keep on moving.
但是你得继续走下去
Why are you moving away from us?
为什么你要离开我们
Why are you moving away from the people that love you?
为什么你要离开那些爱你的人
Galileo did his most important work
伽利略那些重要的作品
At his villa at Arcetri.
都是在他阿塞蒂里的别♥墅♥里完成的
He was under house arrest at the time.
他当时被软禁了
"Success is not how far you get,
"成功不在于你到达的有多远
But the distance you travel from where you started."
而在于你与起点的距离"
Now you're quoting sneaker commercials?
现在你在引用运动鞋广♥告♥
If the shoe fits.
如果这"鞋"合适的话
Just-just do me a favor whenever you reach the finish line,
帮我个忙 不管你什么时候到达终点
Wherever it is,
不管你的终点在哪里
Just remember to write to me
都记得要给我写信
'Cause I need to know where to send a wedding invitation.
因为我得知道该把婚礼请柬寄到哪里
FBI agents murdering FBI agents.
联调局探员谋杀自己人
What's next?
下一个会是什么呢
You got me.
你问倒我了
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I can't even imagine how you feel.
我无法想象你现在的感受
I'd say it's like hitting bottom.
就像跌入谷底
Well, uh, you might still have a ways to go.
事情可能还没完
My program revealed one final piece of information.
我的程序发现了最后一条信息
Find what you were looking for?
找到你要的东西了吗
You used your backup gun!
你用了你的备用枪
It's not registered!
它还没有登记注册
What are you gonna do now,
你现在准备干什么
Miranda me?
警告我吗
I gave my life to this job.
我把我的一生奉献给了这份工作
Finally found a woman I love
终于找到了一个我爱的女人
A chance to be happy.
一个幸福的机会
Now they're going to take that away from me, too?
现在他们也要把这个从我身边夺走吗
Tactical rule number three, Pete.
战术规则第三条 Pete
You gotta reload when you can, right?
有机会就上子弹 对吗
How'd you know Ryba was OPR?
你怎么知道Ryba是职业准则部的
Got a tip from a friend.
从一个朋友那得到的秘密消息
I still have a few left.
我还是有几个朋友的
The case Ryba was building against me,
Ryba针对我的那件案子
I was looking at a serious jail time
能够让我蹲好多年牢
Me
我
Hooked more fugitives than anybody in the history of the bureau
抓的逃犯比局里任何人都多
And Hale?
Hale呢
What happened to him?
他怎么了
You know, I can't let you take me in, don.
你知道 我不能让你逮捕我 唐
Come on, coach
别这样 教练
You ain't as quick as you use to be
你没有以前那么迅速了
This close...
虽然我离这么近了
You still want to go for center of mass.
不过你还是想瞄准质心
Oh, god!
哦 天啊
Hey, how you doing? I'm Jordan.
你好 我是Jordan
Nice to meet you, yeah. How you doing?
你好 很高兴见到你
Betancourt, right?
贝坦寇特 对吗
My friends call me Nikki.
我的朋友都叫我妮琪
I knew I knew you.
我想我认识你
You're a cop, lapd
你是个警♥察♥ 洛杉矶警♥察♥局的
Actually, I'm FBI now.
现在是联调局了
Yeah.
哦
You arrested my friend while we were in college.
我在读大学的时候你抓了我的朋友
Ucla, corner of Wilshire and Gayley.
加州大学洛城分校 在威尔夏和盖莱街角
Homecoming weekend.
返校周末聚会
Yeah, yeah, your pal was drunk and disorderly.
对 对 你的伙伴醉了而且妨碍治安
I gave him two chances to move along,
我给他两次机会让他走开
Then he went out of his way to throw up on my shoes.
然后他故意吐在我的鞋上
He had food poisoning.
他食物中毒了
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表