剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
They'd already stripped off their jumpsuits.
他们已经脱掉了连身衣
They had matching uniforms on underneath.
在里面穿上了一模一样的制♥服♥
Explains why they were so specific about their choice in takeout.
解释了他们为什么对外卖♥♥的要求如此明确
And why they only wanted one police escort.
以及为什么只需要一个警♥察♥护送
And then the one dressed like the swat guy
接着乔装成特警组的那个人
Tasered all of them.
使用了电击枪
Knocked them unconscious.
击晕了他们
The guys dressed like delivery men
那些乔装成送外卖♥♥的人
Finished making the delivery.
完成了送饭的任务
And then all three of them walked right out the door
然后他们三人走出大门
Like nothing even happened.
就像什么都没发生一样
What I don't get is...
我没弄懂的是
You know, we had eyes on them from the outside.
我们就一直在外面盯着他们
I mean, we saw them going in.
我们看到他们走进去
Ah, but what you saw was a reflection.
但是你们看到的都是镜像
They took advantage of the
他们利用了
Existing architecture,
现有建筑的特点
The mirrored glass,
镜面玻璃
And then they made some
然后加入了一些
Critical additions.
关键元素
Threw in more mirrors.
额外的镜子
And it made it look like
让一切看起来像
Our two bad guys walking in from the side
从一侧走出来的两个歹徒
Were our two delivery guys heading straight in.
是径直走进门的送外卖♥♥的人
And, of course, they covered the switch
当然 他们的调包
With a little help from mother nature.
借助了一点大自然的帮助
I remember the sun kicking off the door when it closed.
我记得门关上的时候 阳光反射地厉害
It took my eyes
我的眼睛
A couple of seconds to adjust.
过了好几秒才适应过来
Well, yeah.
是的
Those are the seconds they used to pull the switch.
他们就利用了这几秒调了包
Misdirection.
误导战术
Buckley's lesson number one.
Buckley的第一课
Lapd found the mobile command post
洛城警署发现移♥动♥指挥车
Abandoned in an alley four blocks away.
被遗弃在四个街区外的小巷里
There were tire tracks,
那里有轮胎痕迹
So someone took off in a hurry.
有人匆忙地离开了
All right, so they had a car waiting.
这么说 他们有一辆车在等着
Also, the exchange ran an inventory.
交易所清点了库存
So far, nothing is missing.
目前没有任何损失
Well, they had to take something, right?
他们肯定会带走点什么的
Yeah. Buckley.
对 Buckley
You don't really think
你该不会觉得
He cooked this whole thing up just to escape.
他策划整件事就是为了逃跑吧
Pretty elaborate.
真是大费周章
Overengineering is the mathematical terminology.
用数学术语来说是过度设计
Smells like Buckley.
很像Buckley的作风
I say the guy has played us from the get-go.
要我说从一开始 这家伙就在耍我们
Don, he's been cooperating.
唐 他一直很合作
He's given us information on Maddux,
他给了我们Maddux的信息
I mean, what they've been up to.
他们都在计划些什么
If it smells like Buckley,
如果说像是Buckley搞的鬼
It might be because they're using his plan.
也许是因为他们用了他的计划
Don, the guy got shot.
唐 他被击中了
We found blood and the spent shell.
我们找到了血迹和弹壳
Also didn't look like he had a lot of choice
而且他看起来似乎也没有其他选择
Driving that command vehicle, either.
只能开走那辆指挥车
And all the math I've done indicates his innocence.
我做的所有计算都证明了他的清白
Yeah, and how you figure that?
你怎么知道
Game theory.
博弈论
Buckley knows it pretty well.
Buckley很懂这一套
The DA offered him two years in prison.
地方检察署判了他两年
There's no way he's going to risk getting caught on an attempted escape,
他没必要冒着试图逃跑的危险再次被抓
Only to serve ten more?
为的是再被多判十年吗
You're still not buying it.
你还是不买♥♥他的帐
No.
不
I ran the phone logs for the exchange's security contractor.
我查了交易所安保部门的电♥话♥记录
Maddux made a series of phone calls to a woman
Maddux给一个女人打了好几个电♥话♥
In the department that handles maintenance for the ip camera system.
她的部门负责维修网络摄像头系统
Name's Lola Sacco.
名字叫Lola Sacco
Miss morro bay, 2005?
莫罗贝小姐 2005年的
I didn't realize that you were a fan of pageants.
没想到你居然是选美比赛的粉丝
They promote world peace.
它们可以促进世界和平
It could be that, uh,
也许吧
Buckley was right again.
Buckley又猜对了
Maybe we found our "inside chick."
看来我们找到内鬼了
Like to ask you a few questions.
我们想问你几个问题
Is this about stealing office supplies?
是关于偷办公室用品的吗
No.
不是
Do you recognize him?
你认识他吗
Isn't this your boyfriend?
这不是你男友吗
You haven't been using my phone again, have you?
你不是最近没有用我的电♥话♥吗
I had a fling with the guy.
我只跟他只是玩玩而已
A two week affair two months ago.
两个月前 两周的关系
Must've been some two weeks.
一定不止两周
You're going to prison.
你会蹲监狱的
How long depends on the answers you give us right now,
蹲多长取决于你现在给我们的答复
So I suggest that you give it some careful thought.
所以我建议你好好想清楚
Where's Maddux?
Maddux在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
See, I don't think careful thought went into that.
想清楚的结果不会是这样
I swear. I don't know.
我发誓 我不知道
Look, he wanted to know
他想知道
About the IP cameras.
关于网络摄像头的事
Their placement,
它们的分布
How they're networked,
它们怎么联网
How to hack the system.
怎么侵入系统
And you gave it to him.
你告诉他了
He said he was going to kill me.
他说他会杀了我
You don't understand,
你们不明白
He's a scary guy.
他是个可怕的人
What else?
还有什么
He wanted access to the exchange, off-hours, over a weekend.
他想要下班时间和周末进入交易所的方法
He told me he was going to
他告诉我
Install some device inside one of the cameras on the trading room floor.
他要在交易大厅的摄像头上安装一些设备
What kind of device?
什么设备
I don't know.
我不知道
Why the trading room floor?
为什么是交易大厅
I don't know that, either.
我也不知道
You recognize this guy?
你认识这个人吗
Never seen him before in my life.
从来没见过他
I just need some time.
我需要一些时间
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
You're prolonging the situation.
你在拖延时间
Letting me think that I'm in control
让我以为形势在我的掌控之中
When the truth is--
而事实上
I am in control!
形势就是由我掌控
You still think he's in on it.
你仍然觉得他们是一伙的
Yeah, I know what the facts say.
对 应该让事实说话
There's a call for you, line one.
有你的电♥话♥ 一号♥线
Who? Didn't get a name.
谁 没问到名字
Guy's on a cell,
这人用手♥机♥打的
Keeps breaking up.
信♥号♥♥断断续续
All I know is he kept yelling at me,
我只知道他一直在对我大叫
Calling me an idiot
骂我是白♥痴♥
And telling me to get Eppes.
然后要让我接通埃普斯
Buckley, what do you want?
Buckley 你想怎样
How'd you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我
Unlucky guess. Where are you?
不幸言中 你在哪
Kinda hard to tell at the moment.
现在很难说
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表