剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Identify our actors and map their actions.
确认因子并列出它们的行为
Actors?
因子
People using the networks.
人人都上网
We'll build a model that focuses on individuals.
我们建立一个模型来分♥析♥个体
That'll allow us to view the structural network environment
然后通过模拟网络结构环境
that provides opportunities for their actions.
就可以得出他们行为的机率
That's beyond my skill set.
这已经超过我能力范围了
Yeah, I've called for reinforcements.
是呀 我已经叫了后援
Social network models and interpret structure of human relationship.
社交网络模型可以解读人际关系的结构
Social, economic, political.
社会性 经济性 政♥治♥性
Yes, yes, you'll need an adjacency matrix for the network data.
要构建网络数据需要一个相似的矩阵
Adjacency matrix. Okay, go for it.
相似的矩阵 这个可以有
Hey, larry, you gonna be able
拉里 我去剑桥后
to handle all this fbi stuff while I'm in cambridge?
你一个人能搞定这东西吗
No.
不
No, you're not?
你不行吗
Uh, not by myself, no.
我一个人肯定不行
You know, like sherlock's brother Mycroft Holmes,
就像福尔摩斯的哥哥迈克罗夫特·福尔摩斯
I prefer to do the conceptualizing,
我更喜欢动脑构思
Leaving the grunt work to others.
把脏活累活留给别人
Well, with me and amita both away,
当我和阿米塔都不在了
Who's gonna be your algorithm slave?
谁来当你的演算奴
He stands at your chalkboard.
他就站在你的黑板前
If you express the nodes
如果你以这种方式
In this manner, you can identify
展开节点 你可以像定位
relational ties as channels for transfer
传输通道或者物流
or flow of material resources.
那样定位相关链
I had no idea that graph theory could be so much fun.
我都不知道图形理论可以这么有趣
Otto, is this true?
Otto 是真的吗
You're gonna help him
你打算帮他
On FBI cases? Am I?
调查联调局的案件 我行吗
Oh, excellent.
太棒了
A chance to show what physicists can do.
让你们看看物理学家的厉害
You mathematicians,
你们这些数学家
you had your shot.
现在轮到我威风啦
They're talking about my gun on the internet?
他们在网上聊我的枪吗
How do you know if any of this stuff is real?
你怎么知道这事是不是真的
We know when and where it was stolen,
我们知道枪是何时何地丢的
we know it was used in highland park.
我们知道它在高地公园被使用过
We've got the list of suspects.
我们已经有了一份嫌犯名单
We've got anchoring facts, and
我们已经得出关键因子
we're gonna get more.
我们还会得到更多
You're talking about one gun in all of L.A.
你是说在偌大的洛杉矶找一把枪
You know about
你知道
The six degrees of separation phenomenon?
六度分隔理论吗
Yeah. In math,
知道 数学界
the same thing is called the small world problem.
又称为小世界理论
By using principles of the small world problem,
使用小世界理论的原理
we build an algorithm
我们就可以编出一个算法
to filter through millions of social links,
来过滤几百万条社会关系
and identify individuals using local information,
从中定位使用本地信息
like the internet, to create paths in the network
比如因特网的个体 创建一条通向具体
for a specific purpose; the transfer of your gun.
目标的特殊路径 即你枪♥支♥的转移信息
So in essence, we turn the immense social network
本质上 我们是把洛杉矶巨大的社会网络
of los angeles into the equivalent of a small town.
在几何意义上缩成一个小镇
Charlie, what are you doing?
查理 你怎么会在这儿
You should get out of here. you guys should be getting ready to go.
你不该呆在这 你要做出行前的准备
This is my way of getting ready.
我现在就是在做准备
You're not trying to postpone all this now, are you?
你该不会是想要推迟行程吧
No.
不是
Charlie...
查理...
Look, this is my problem.
听着 这是我的问题
You got to live your life.
你有你的生活
You know, most of our lives
在我们生命中的大部分时间里
We've lived in completely separate worlds.
我们都活在不同的世界
I don't want to go back to that.
我不想又变成那样
Yeah, I hear you. I know.
我懂你的意思
But I don't think we will.
我们不会变成那样
We won't be working together.
我们不能一起工作了
That doesn't matter.
那也不会影响我们
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, LAPD got a break in the drug dealer shooting.
洛杉矶警方在毒贩枪击案上有突破
Print on a shell casing matched a member
弹壳上的指纹与
of the community watch group,
社区监察组织的一员相符
A guy who got into a shoving match with the victims
他此前因对受害人拍照
when he was taking photos of them.
爆发了口角
They run a GSR?
做了射击残留物测试吗
Yeah, he recently fired a weapon.
是 他近期曾开过枪
I was cleaning the garage, found some old fireworks.
我清理车♥库♥时找到了些旧烟火
That's where the gunpowder traces came from.
这就是有射击残留物的原因
That's not gonna hold up. It has to.
没人会信这个 不行也得行
I didn't shoot anybody.
我没向任何人开枪
You knew the victims.
你认识被害者
You argued with them days before they died.
在他们死的前一天你们争吵过
Me and a lot of people.
不止我 还有很多人
Their buyers mugged kids
有些人为了买♥♥毒品抢劫
walking home from school.
放学回家的孩子
78-year-old woman had her arm broken by one
还有一个买♥♥家还折断了一个
Of their customers.
78岁老太太的胳膊
Got it off the suspect's blackberry.
从疑犯的黑莓手♥机♥得到的
He posted a message online
他在网上登过一则信息
saying he put the gun in a trash can in an alley.
说他把枪放在一条小巷的垃圾桶里
LAPD says it's already gone.
洛杉矶警方说枪已经被拿走了
Who did you pass the gun to?
你把枪给谁了
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
This is Evelyn Ryerson. she's got a couple of duis
死者是Evelyn Ryerson 有酒后驾车
and several traffic accidents, mostly minor,
和交通肇事的记录 情节都很轻微
but about six months ago,
但大约6个月前
She injured two people at a crosswalk.
她撞上过人行道的2个行人导致对方重伤
What's she even doing behind the wheel?
她怎么还能开车
She's got no license. This is her brother's car,
她没有驾照 这是她弟弟的车
taken without permission.
她私自开出来的
An empty fifth of gin on the floor.
地板上有空的杜松子酒瓶
Just wouldn't stop driving, so somebody decided to stop her.
她非要开车 所以有人决定阻止她
I think people are saying it's okay
我猜有人挺认同自己
to take the law into their own hands.
代替警♥察♥执行法律
Yeah, with my gun.
是啊 还是用我的枪
Evelyn Ryerson's murder looks like a vigilante act.
杀害Evelyn Ryerson的凶手看似在行侠仗义
The chronic alcoholic, menace behind the wheel.
长♥期♥酗酒 开车威胁他人安全
We got dozens of suspects.
嫌疑人多了去了
I can short to those susperct in two ways.
我可以从两个方面削减嫌疑人
By motivation and by opportunity.
犯罪动机和犯罪机会
She was shot close to home.
她是在家附近被射杀的
I'll weight her neighbors pretty high.
我认为她的邻居们很有嫌疑
A lot of fake Ids and anonymous posts to go through.
又有很多假身份证和匿名邮箱要查啦
You can hide your name- it's a
隐藏名字容易
lot harder to hide your move
隐藏行迹就难了
She was set to check into a rehab facility
她有预约去戒酒复健诊所
In three days.
就是3天后
She paid for it in advance.
她已经付了定金
Two months.
预定2个月疗程
Really? she was trying to change.
真的 她想改变的
Yeah. She made her move a little bit too late.
是啊 可惜晚了点
What's bothering you? This is about more
你在困扰什么 可不只是
than just losing your gun, isn't it?
丢了枪这么简单 对吧
Yeah, you know, it's the gun. it's the whole thing.
怎么说呢 那把枪 它代表一切
Just trying to decide what to do, where to go.
我只是试着自己决定做什么 去哪
It's tough when you're not being given obvious choices.
当你习惯的选项不在了是挺难受的
You're not being assigned to something.
你又没有签字画押
Your family doesn't need your help.
你的家人不需要你的帮助
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表