剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
So I decide to hide it
所以我决定把它藏起来
By stuffing it, mmm, behind a surfing magazine.
塞在冲浪杂♥志♥后面
But later, when I come back, the surfing magazine has sold,
但过一阵我再看时 冲浪杂♥志♥已被买♥♥走
So I decide to hide the math journal again,
所以我决定再藏一次
This time in the arts section.
放在艺术类里
I continue to move and hide the math journal
我不断转移以便隐藏这本杂♥志♥
Until I save up enough money to buy it.
直到我攒了足够的钱去买♥♥下来
And so the journal ultimately goes
最终 杂♥志♥从A点转到B点
from point "a" to point "b," from delivery to purchase,
从配送到售出
But its movements are far outside the normal flow.
但它的移♥动♥规律非常的例外
An incredibly popular and very expensive math journal?
一本又贵又流行的数学期刊
All right.
是的
You know what I mean.
你懂我的例子
So how do we find our two containers?
那我们怎样找到那两个集装箱
4-d mapping.
四维绘图
We graph the movements in 3-d
我们画出三维空间中的移♥动♥
Over 4d, over 3d, time!
是四维坐标 三维再加上时间
Uh, Liz, this is Professor Bahnhoff.
利兹 这是Bahnhoff教授
Otto, or...
或者叫我Otto
Ottobahn. Nice to meet you.
Otto Bahn 很高兴见到你
So, I thought I smelled pizza? is there pizza? I'm starving.
我好像闻到披萨了 好饿啊
Oh, whoa. what are you working on?
噢吼 这是在干嘛
Uh, we're trying to locate a missing shipment of weapons.
我们试图定位失踪的装运武器
Ah, yes, yes.
哦 是
Mm, no, no, no.
不对 不对
No good.
坏了
Uh, the muzzle velocity and the rate of fire
初速和射速
are entirely inconsistent with the construction.
与枪的构造不匹配
This gun won't work.
这样是找不到的
It works fine, trust me.
目前为止还行 相信我
Oh. maybe I'm wrong.
也许我错了
Uh, I need food.
我要吃东西
Any word on Arvin Lindell?
有Arvin Lindell的消息么
Oh, hey.
你好
Uh, no. I mean, you know, we got everybody out looking.
还没有 虽然已经让大家都去找了
That's all we can do.
我们尽力了
Well, customs is cooperating.
海关很合作
They're clearing the way
他们很配合的
To have priest's new jersey shipment released.
放行了Priest在新泽西的货
Are we seriously gonna help this death merchant out?
你们真的要帮那个武器贩吗
Well, David, I don't like the idea
大卫 我也不喜欢这样
But we kind of need the guy.
但是我们需要用他
Can I talk to you for a second? Sure.
跟你说句话 好的
This is nuts.
这太疯狂了
Am I the only one who really has a problem with it?
难道我是唯一有毛病的人吗
What's going on with you, man? you've been
你怎么了 老兄
Going off on this guy from the start.
你从一开始就和他过不去
It's not this guy-- I mean, it's what he does.
不是他 而是他做的事
He sells arms indiscriminately
他随意的把武器卖♥♥给
to dictators, warlords and terror groups.
独♥裁♥者 军阀和恐怖组织
This guy doesn't give a crap
他从不过问
about who his weapons are used on.
他卖♥♥出去的武器到底是做什么的
And now we're in bed with him.
我们现在是他的帮凶了
I know that tuesday's are normally your place,
我知道周二是去你那
But my deposition tomorrow got pushed up,
但我的案子明天就要取证完
So can we just do my... Listen. come here.
可不可以 听着 过来
All right, I've been thinking about what you said,
我又考虑了你说的话
You know, about everything being so complicated.
把事情都搞这么复杂
I'm sorry. I was frustrated.
对不起 我很郁闷
No, you're right.
不 你是对的
It's ridiculous we pay two rents.
我们租两个房♥子实在是太荒谬了
I think we should get married.
我们应该结婚
Where did that come from?
怎么说这些
What do you mean? well, this morning
你什么意思 今早
You throw it off as a joke, and now you're serious?
你把我说的当笑话 现在你却玩真的
I... I mean, it makes sense, doesn't it?
可是这 不应该这样吗
I-i would've thought you'd be happy.
我以为听到这个你会高兴
Well, not when you make it sound
但不能是好像
Like you're doing me a favor. I'm not. I'm...
你施舍我的一样 我不是这个意思
Well, are you gonna say no?
难道你要拒绝吗
I'm sorry, I-I... I think I am.
对不起 我现在不能答应
Hey, Liz called-- found Arvin Lindell.
利兹打来 发现Arvin Lindell了
All right.
好的
So how'd the cops find him?
警♥察♥怎么找到他的
They didn't.
不是他们
A film crew did scouting for locations.
一个摄制组在选场地时发现的
From all the shells,
从这些弹壳看
He must've gone through a couple hundred rounds.
他肯定开了几百枪
And nobody heard the shooting?
没人听到枪声
That's what I said-- I guess when the cranes are running,
我也想问 也许起重机运行时
You could set off a bomb around here and nobody would hear it.
就算在这引爆个炸♥弹♥也没人听得到吧
The gun exploded?
枪炸了
Piece of it caught him in the throat.
碎片割破了他的喉咙
Probably bled out just like that.
可能就这样流血而死
What's the saying?
老话怎么说来着
"guns don't kill people," guns do.
"枪不会自己杀人 除非你自己找死"
Thanks for coming down, Otto.
谢谢你能来 Otto
Oh, not a problem.
没关系
I have a favorite ethiopian restaurant near here,
这附近有一个我喜欢的埃塞俄比亚人餐馆
So any excuse.
所以没关系的
You met agent Sinclair and agent Granger before.
你以前见过探员辛克莱尔和探员格兰杰
I was right!
我说对了
Which is why you're here. Otto, how did you know
这就是你来的原因 Otto你怎么会预见到
something was wrong with the gun?
这枪有问题
Uh, pv equals nrt-- the ideal gas law.
理想气体方程 使然
Some fourier series applied to heat dispersion,
用傅立叶级数展开热扩散方程
Throw in a stress-strain curve, and there you are.
再在钢铁的应力应变曲线上查找就可以啦
Liz said you only glanced at the weapon's spec sheet.
利兹说你只看了眼它的规格表就知道了
Oh, well, uh, to be fair, it was the spec sheet
坦白的讲是看了规格表和
Combined with charlie's reverse-trajectory work.
查理做的的弹道逆向工作之后才知道
Uh, see,
是这么回事
Professor eppes's data suggested a muzzle velocity
埃普斯教授的数据表明子弹的初速为
Of over 900 meters per second,
超过九百米每秒
And combine that with a firing rate
再考虑到射速为
Of 1,100 rounds per minute, you're generating heat
每分钟一千一百发 产生的热量
And pressure levels beyond
和压力超过了
The tensile strength tolerance of the delivery chamber.
枪膛能承受的拉伸强度
Okay, when charlie does this, he usually
查理给我们科普的时候
Dumbs it down just a little bit for us.
他会讲的浅显些
Well, the barrel wall is too thin.
就是枪管壁太薄了
My guess is that the manufacturer was trying
我推测是制♥造♥商
To keep the gun lightweight.
不想让枪太重
How does the manufacturer mess up this badly?
制♥造♥商怎么会犯这么低级的错误
I mean, they've been making guns for 40 years.
他们有四十年的造枪经验
Their sniper rifles are considered
他们的狙击步♥枪♥
Some of the best in the world.
是世界一流的
Thin-walled barrel-- it's a good design for a sniper rifle.
薄的枪管对于狙击步♥枪♥来说是好的设计
But not a good design for an automatic weapon?
但不适合自动武器
Yes, yes. uh, you could fire a 50-round magazine,
说得对 大概射空一或两个五十发的弹夹
Maybe two, building up heat and pressure.
积累足够的热量和压力
Next magazine, boom,
下一个弹夹 砰
You get this. so it's not just
就这样炸了
This gun, it's the whole shipment?
所以说不是这一把枪的问题 这批都是
What are you doing?
在干嘛
Just trying to find these guns for don.
只是帮唐找那些枪
I think I'm getting close.
我觉得有点眉目了
I don't want to interrupt your flow.
我不想打断你的思路
I just wanted to apologize.
我是来道歉的
What do you have to apologize for?
道歉什么
I've been a little intense about this whole...
对于挑日子这个事 我有点
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表