剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
You know, actually,
事实上
Your friend,
你那朋友
Mr. Buckley, is right.
Buckley先生说对了
The sewers run
下水道
Right underneath the building.
正好通过大楼底部
So, I flagged the sewer lines
所以我标明了下水道管
That are the
这些是逃跑的
Best candidates for escape.
最佳路线
And the exits all surface
通向任意一处地面
In alleyways
出口就在
Within a few blocks of the exchange.
几个街区外的小巷里
Probably have a car stashed nearby.
他们可能藏了汽车之类的
Right. I mean,
好的
We could definitely cover this.
我们当然可以守住这些
Get swat moving now.
让特警组开始行动
That's good, dad. Thanks.
好样的 爸爸 谢了
Dad?
爸爸
How many Eppes guys
你们埃普斯家
You got in the fbi?
有几个人在联邦调查局啊
Oh, actually,
事实上
I'm an urban planner.
我只是搞城市规划的
But I do have an fbi file.
但我确实有调查局的背景
Some circus you're running over here.
你们这是马戏团吗
Next, you're going to tell me you have
别告诉我
Another member of the family
你们还有一个
Who's an astronomer
宇航员亲戚
Sending you satellite images.
在给你传卫星图像
He's on sabbatical.
他休假
Hey, don. We got a location
唐 我们查到
On the dummy bombs.
假炸♥弹♥的位置了
All right. Good.
好的 不错
See? I told you--
看吧 我就说嘛
I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在干什么
All right, Buckley. Well done.
好吧 Buckley 好样的
They're going to be taking you back
我们二十分钟后
In about 20 minutes.
就送你回去
Let's go.
我们走
Oh, tough love. Hey.
喔 甜心
What do you say, two years from now,
怎么样 两年后
You and me-- dinner,
你和我 晚餐
Malibu, le coal keel.
马里布 le coal keel
What do you think?
怎么样
Give me two years to think about it.
给我两年时间想想
That wasn't a no.
你没拒绝哦
Eppes, do me a favor.
埃普斯帮我个忙
Once you bust Maddux,
你抓到Maddux以后
You give him a message.
给他带句话
What's that?
什么话
Nobody uses my master plan
没人可以用完我的大♥师♥计划
And gets away with it.
然后逃之夭夭
Not even me.
即使是我也不行
Au revoir, mademoiselle.
再见 小姐[法语]
Marcus, get him out of here.
Marcus 带他出去
And keep an eye on him.
看好他
It's a shame.
真可惜
Guy could have been a CEO
如果他不是个坏人
If he hadn't become a crook.
本可以去当首席执行官
What's the difference?
两者有什么区别吗
We're ready, Don.
我们准备好了 唐
Nikki, you got eyes?
妮琪 你看到些什么
Three bad guys on the main floor of the exchange with the hostages.
三个歹徒在交易所的底层看守人♥质♥
Your brother...
你哥哥
He really doesn't like me.
他很不喜欢我
Well, it takes him a while to warm up to people.
他属于慢热型的人
Is that what it is?
真的吗
No.
不是
I cut the initiator wire.
我切断了导火线
It's not hot.
没有引爆
Bomb's a dummy.
炸♥弹♥是假的
Rear door's clear.
后门安全
We got a dummy bomb on the side door, too.
侧门也发现假炸♥弹♥
Clear.
安全
All right.
好的
Here we go. We're going in.
行动 我们要进去了
Hit it.
撬门
Got orders to escort the prisoner back to Terminal Island.
我们得到上级命令 要押送犯人回特米诺岛
Oh, no, not now.
不 现在不行
Come on. I've given you so much information.
拜托 我给了你们这么多信息
All right, well,
好吧
It was nice working with you, professor.
很高兴与你共事
Maybe you'll let me teach one of your classes
也许等我下次出来的时候
Next time, when I get out.
可以给你的学生教几节课
Oh, yeah,
可以
That'll go over with the trustees.
那得校董事会通过才行
What's up with the mirror?
这镜子是怎么回事
FBI! FBI!
联邦调查局
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't move!
别动
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Got anything on you? Huh?
你身上有什么
It's a rubber gun.
是橡胶做的枪
It's fake.
假的
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, we've been had.
我们被耍了
All right. Take it easy.
好的 别着急
Let's go.
我们走
Get in the truck.
上卡车去
Hey! hey, what's going on?
怎么回事
Shut up, Buckley.
闭嘴 Buckley
You're coming with us.
你跟我们一起来
Hey, take it easy! Charlie!
别激动 查理
Professor!
教授
Professor!
教授
What the hell?
搞什么
Help! help!
救命 救命
Help!
救命
You're gonna drive.
你来开
Get in the driver's seat.
到驾驶座上去
I can't drive!
我开不了车
Yeah, drive the truck.
开车
Come on, drive the truck.
快点 开车
Put your foot on the gas and drive.
踩油门 开车
I'm trying.
我在试
My leg.
我的腿
Faster!
快点
These guys had it all planned out.
这些家伙早计划好了
They didn't stop you from triggering the alarm.
他们没阻止你触动警报器
Yeah, well,
这倒是
I paid the price.
但我付出了代价
Yeah. How did Maddux's guys trade places
Maddux的人是怎么
With you and your employees?
跟你和你的员工互换的
Before the food arrived,
食物到达之前
They took us
他们把我们
To the men's room on a bathroom break.
带到男洗手间方便
They gave us rubber guns.
他们把橡胶枪塞给我们
Told you if you didn't play along,
他们说 如果你们不合作
They'd blow up the building?
他们就炸了大楼
Yeah.
对
They were waiting for the food delivery guys and the cop in the vestibule.
他们在门厅里等送外卖♥♥的人和警♥察♥
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表