剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
4,997 more guns out there.
外面还有4997支枪
That's like a prison-time investment plan.
看来你得在牢里蹲上很久了
And the accessory charges are just gonna keep piling up
每一支你贩卖♥♥的枪所形成的罪行
Every single time one of those guns are used.
都会累积到你的附加指控里
Conversation's over.
谈话到此结束
I want my lawyer.
我要见我的律师
Just, uh, give us a couple minutes, okay?
给我们几分钟 好吗
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You set me up.
你给我下套
Yeah. yeah, I did.
是的 是这样
And if I hadn't, where would I be right now?
如果我没有干 我现在会怎样了
You were going to shoot me,
你当时要杀我
Steal my money.
偷我的钱
You know what's going to happen
你知道是什么下场吗
When word gets out you're a snitch?
当外界知道你是个告密者
You're done.
你完了
It's over for you.
完蛋了
I thought you were done talking.
我以为你不想谈话了呢
I've got a name for you, Moses.
我给你提个人 Moses
General Mombayzi.
Mombayzi将军
Remember him?
记得他吗
Somebody ripped the general off for $36 million last year.
去年有人骗了他3600万
And as long as I'm a snitch,
反正我都已经是告密者了
Maybe I'll snitch to him.
也许我会向他告密
Can't prove it was me.
你不能证明那个人是我
You think the general's gonna
你认为将军
give a damn about prove.
在乎证据吗
Tell them where the guns are.
告诉他们枪在哪
All right, man, hurry up!
好了 兄弟们 快点
We got two more stops tonight.
今晚我们还有两站
All right, get it out of here.
很好 快走吧
Freeze! FBI!
站住 联邦调查局
Don't you move.
不许动
Put your hands behind your head and turn around slowly.
把手放在头后 慢慢转身
You could look a little happier, you know.
你可以看起来稍微高兴点
We get the guns?
我们找到枪了
With what was on the truck plus
卡车里的加上
what the Leyva brothers had,
Leyva兄弟那的
they're all accounted for.
都找到了
You know, another day or two,
再过一两天的话
Things could've gotten so much worse.
事情就不会这么简单的
You think about it,
你想想看
This is just one shipment of guns out of
这仅仅是世界上
how many in the world?
多少批枪中的一批
I'm not even going there.
我都没想那么远
You shouldn't either, man.
你也不需要想
Just mark this in the "win" column and call it a day.
就算此任务圆♥满♥成功 到此为止吧
I'm gonna pack it up and go home.
我得收拾一下回家了
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I guess gratitude is more than I should expect, huh?
我想我是得不到感谢了 是吧
Gratitude for what?
感谢什么
I mean, the way I see it, you come out on top.
依我看 你是黄雀在后
With Moses out of the way,
清除了Moses这个障碍
You have less competition, right?
你少了不少竞争 是吧
That thing you said in the street,
你那条街上说的话
About wondering if the rocket that killed that family
关于炸死那家人的火箭
Was something that I sold.
是不是我卖♥♥的
I wonder that, too.
我也在想这个
It's not too late for you to change your line of work.
你现在换个职业还不晚
You know?
你知道吗
You think one good deed buys me redemption?
你认为做一次好事就能赎我的罪吗
Come on.
拜托
I think you helped us out for a reason.
我想你帮助我们是有原因的
And it wasn't for your shipment of
但我不觉得你帮助我们是为了
night vision goggles stuck in Newark.
那批被扣留在纽瓦克市的夜视镜
How much money does one guy need,
多少钱才能满足一个人呢
Right? yeah.
是吗 是的
Take care, agent Sinclair.
保重 辛克莱尔特工
You, too.
你也是
You're treating it as a combinatorial optimization problem?
你把它当作组合最优化的问题吗
Yeah. Go with what you know, right?
是的 运用自己所熟悉的 是吧
what's wrong with that?
这有什么错
Nothing, if limitations on dates were discrete,
没有 但日期的限制条件是离散的
But they're not.
不是的
I mean, for instance,
我的意思是 比如说
social convention prohibits marrying on Tuesdays.
社会传统会禁止在周二结婚
And you think you're
那你认为
going to have better luck with the pigeonhole principle?
用鸽巢原理会更好吗
You're likely to get a date five years from now.
那样你只可能在五年后找到合适的日期
Is this what I think it is?
我有这么说吗
Yes. A little friendly competition.
是的 一点小小的友好竞争
We're using math to find a wedding date that works.
我们用数学方法找一个婚期
I'm using math.
我的是数学
She's using some bastardized distant cousin.
她用的是数学劣等的表亲
Whoever comes up with a working date first
先想出答案的
gets to choose where we go for our honeymoon.
选择蜜月地点
Ah. well, sounds very normal.
听起来很正常
I'm sure it's how all engaged couples do it.
我肯定所有订婚的情侣都这样选择日期的
On the other hand,
从另一方面来说
it was math that got you guys together
刚开始是数学将你们
in the first place, so...
联♥系♥到一起的 所以
Got it. done!
有了 完成
All right, go ahead.
好吧 你先
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不
you know, you go ahead, pigeon man. What you got?
你先来 鸽子男 哪天
Pigeon man. Yep.
鸽子男 是呀
How about August 21?
8月21如何
Yeah. my grandmother's hip surgery.
我外祖母髋关节手术
Nice try. The winner is...
很好的尝试 赢家的日期是
July 17.
7月17
Oh, you mean, your cousin Vinay's graduation?
你是指你表亲Vinay的毕业典礼吗
Oh...
对哈
Hey, how about October 9?
10月9日怎么样
Oh, that was yours and Mom's anniversary.
那是你和妈妈的结婚纪念日
Yeah, so what?
是呀 那又怎样
I mean, I don't know, alan. We were kind of thinking
我不知道 我们只是想把那天
We would leave that as, you know, your day.
单独的留给你
I'll share it.
共享吧
October 9.
10月9日
Yeah.
好呀
So, it's settled? finally?
那就这么定了
I can't believe we actually have a date.
我不敢相信我们真的定下了日期
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Yes, we are.
是的
And I get to pick the honeymoon.
我得去选你们的蜜月地址了
I thought Thursdays were my place,
我以为星期四是在我那儿
But I guess I got it wrong, huh?
但我猜我错了 是吧
Come on, Don. Help me out.
拜托 唐 帮帮我
It took a lot for me to come here.
我花了很大的勇气才来的
What do you want me to say, Robin?
你想让我说什么 Robin
Well, I don't know, but I think we need to talk.
我不清楚 但我认为我们需要谈谈
You asked me to marry you.
你向我求婚
And you said "no."
你拒绝了
Well, don't you even want to know why?
你难道不想知道原因吗
Okay.
好吧
There wasn't a hint of romance in the way
你求婚时一点浪漫
that you asked me.
都没有
Look, you know, I mean, it wasn't official.
你要知道 那不是正式的
I go to Charlie's and all they talk about
我去查理那 他们一直在谈论
Is weddings, weddings, weddings, and-and... I don't know.
结婚 结婚 结婚 我不知道
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表