剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
of a... of a what?
用什么方法
What?
什么
What am I? What?
我这是算什么 算什么
You're a father that lost his son Right,
你只是个失去儿子的父亲 对
That does not want to lose himself.
但不能再失去自我
I told Richie all those stories about,
我教过Richie所有这些道理
Uh,who I'd been,what I'd done.
想成为怎样的人 取决于自己的行为
I told him... I told him
我教过他...
That a man was the things that he believes in.
相信自己 才能长大成材
I did everything but drive him to that rally.
是我让他去那个集♥会♥的
Shepard,when everyone else was arrested in 1978,
Shepard 1978年 那么多人被捕
There's a reason that you were not.
而你没有被抓 那是有原因的
Okay,I don't think you could have taken it that far.
我觉得你不该这么自责
Listen... you... are not a killer.
听着 你不是杀人犯
I killed my son!
是我害死了我儿子
Polk was just...
Polk只是...
He was just the thing I didn't protect him from.
他是害了我儿子 但主要是我保护不力
But it doesn't matter.
这都无所谓了
No,it doesn't matter.
不 这都无所谓了
Doesn't matter at all.
都无所谓了
Doesn't matter to anyone but me.
除了我 别的人都无所谓了
It matters to us,Shepard.
我们有所谓 Shepard
Come on.
来吧
Listen,just put the gun down.
听着 把枪放下
Come back.
走过来
Please.
求求你
Ple--
求你
Control,we need a medic.
指挥中心 我们需要救护车
Ambulance is on the way.
救护车就快来了
My son's story belongs to you now.
我儿子的故事属于你们了
Hightower,Knox,Newberry,Beiderman.
海陶玮 诺克斯 纽伯里 贝尔德曼[均为著名数学家]
Each of their signatures is a self-swallowing set,
每一个名字 都代表一个学术体系
A name that shorthands a body of thought,
代表着一种思想流派
A life's work.
他们毕生的心血
The question isn't who you are.
问题不在于你是谁
The question is:
问题在于
Who did I turn out to be?
我会成为什么样的人
Okay,you ready? Yeah.
好了 准备好了吗 好了
What's up?
怎么了
We,uh,we have something to tell you.
我们有事要宣布
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Oh. You guys are the first to know.
你们是第一个知道的
After my parents,which is my fault
在我父母之后 这是我的错
because I wanted Charlie to ask their permission.
因为我要让查理去征得他们的同意
It's just a formality,but it's a family tradition.
这样只是个形式 但这是家族传统
Yeah,it's a formality that required
是的 就是这个形式
A four-day game of transatlantic phone tag,
让我打了四天的越洋电♥话♥
Which is why I've been a little,you know,evasive.
所以我最近有点回避你们的问题
Oh,I see.
我明白了
But it feels really good to get it out.
但是 话说出来感觉非常好
Uh,I actually-- I kind of almost spilled
坦白说 好几次 我几乎就要
The beans more than a few times,
说出来了
But,uh-- It's hard keeping a secret,
保密太难了
but it's kind of fun... It was fun.
但还挺有意思的 确实如此
...Keeping a secret. I think we did good.
保密 我想我们做的不错
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
What do you say?
怎么说呢
I think we get the,the good stuff out,huh?
我们终于等到好结果了
Yeah.
是的
What,y-you already knew?
什么 你们已经知道了
How did you already know?
怎么知道的
Your parents told me.
你父母告诉我的
Come on,it's what I do for a living.
拜托 我就是干这行的
I told him.
是我告诉他的
All right,he might have mentioned it,
好吧 他可能是提过一点
but... Come here,sister-in-law. Congratulations.
但是 来吧 弟妹 恭喜你
Big secret,huh?
大秘密
Who am I to you?
对你来说 我是谁
Are faded chalk marks and scratches on the floor
粉笔残留的痕迹 和地板上的划痕
The only evidence that I was here,
是我来过这的唯一证据吗
Or did some scribbled note,
或者 一些潦草的笔记
Some fragment of a proof
一些证明的片段
Invert your perception of the world...
就能改变你对世界的看法
...Even confirm it?
甚至得到证实吗
Cementing what you knew in your heart to be true,
当方程的左右两边相等
With the balance of left column to right?
你内心的梦想 就能成真吗
What footprints have I left behind?
我留下了怎样的足迹
Do they endure,
它们会不朽于世吗
Or has the ocean of discovery washed them away already?
还是探索的海洋已将它们冲刷干净
How many lives have I touched?
我曾感动过多少生命
Have I touched yours?
我感动过你吗
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表