剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Make a hole! make a hole!
借过 借过
Colby, we know these guns are useless
柯比 我们知道这些枪
For the battlefield, but think about it,
在战场上是不能用的 但是想想
They're perfectly suited for street crime.
却很适合用于街头犯罪
You fire short bursts here and there.
比如打打游击 放几枪
Right, you never heat 'em up enough
对 这样不会让枪管受热
For the barrels to fracture.
以至于导致枪管爆裂
What if they're not being shipped overseas?
如果他们没有被运到海外呢
What if this is their final destination, these streets?
如果这些街区就是它们的目的地呢
You all right?
你们都好吗
11 lives are devastated just like that.
11条命就这么完了
Well, the only upside, if there is one,
唯一有利的一面 如果算是的话
The cops said normally
警♥察♥说 一般情况下
nobody comes forward,
不会有人自告奋勇站出来
But tonight we got neighbors lining up as witnesses.
但今晚 邻居们都排着队做目击证人
Yeah, this really scared the crap out of them.
这真的把他们都吓住了
To be honest, it scares me, too.
坦率的说 我都给吓住了
Well, no license plate,
没有车牌
But we got a definite make and model.
但我们知道厂家和型号♥
It's a dark blue monte carlo,
是一辆深蓝色的蒙特卡洛车
And more than one witness said
不止一个目击者说
The driver might've been hit by return fire.
司机可能在交火中被打伤
Okay, so we'll get a bulletin out on the car
好 我们可以把车型公布出来
And we keep watching on the hospitals, right?
我们注意观察医院方面
It was the same guns?
是同样的枪吗
I should've found them.
我应该发现它们的
You know, it's not like 4-d mapping is fringe science.
要不是四维地图那样的边缘科学
My math should've worked.
我的计算早就可以发现枪的
Not If you had the wrong data, Charlie.
如果你拿到的数据错了 就不行了 查理
That's an easy excuse.
说来简单
It's a valid one, Charlie.
这是有根据的 查理
We told you the guns were waiting to ship overseas.
我们告诉你这些枪正等着运到海外
You think they're not?
你认为他们不会运走吗
You think they're staying here?
你认为这些枪会留在这里
It would explain this.
我得解释一下
Charlie,
查理
Otto-- is he okay?
Otto 他还好吗
Hey, hey, Otto, are you all right, man?
Otto 你还好吗 哥们儿
I just... I need to get to a chalkboard.
我只是 我需要找块黑板
Is he okay?
他还好吗
I mean, there's nobody we should call or anything?
我是说 我们是否需要给谁打个电♥话♥
I think he just needs to work it through.
我想他只是想把它弄明白
Work what through?
把什么弄明白
Theory just collided with reality.
理论与实际相抵触的地方
It's not about equations anymore.
这不关方程式什么事儿
Otto...
Otto...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
What?
你叫他什么
He likes to be called "Otto-bahn."
他喜欢人家叫他"Otto Bahn"[有火车之意]
We just don't realize the absolute frailty
我们只是没有考虑到
Of the human body.
人体的脆弱不堪
What is all this?
什么意思
Uh, it's devastation.
这是毁灭性的
The damage caused by two guns in a single shooting
从两个持枪者一次枪击
event extrapolated out
所引起的损害推测出
To include all 4,999 of the missing guns.
4999支丢失的枪♥支♥的影响
And not just first-person physical injury,
不光是第一个人身体受了伤
But secondary and tertiary emotional injury as well.
而第二和第三个人精神上也受了损伤
The potential for destruction is... it-it's staggering.
潜在的破坏是... 让人震惊
I mean, tens of thousands of lives affected.
我的意思是说 会有数千条生命受到影响
Only in a worst-case scenario.
那是最坏的情况
But it's an entirely plausible scenario
但是是完全有可能发生的情况
If the guns end up on the streets.
如果这些武器出现在街区
It's not gonna happen.
这个不会发生的
You can't know that. listen to me.
你不可能知道 听我说
My earlier hunt came up empty
我早些的计算没有结果
Because we thought the guns were being shipped overseas.
因为我们以为枪都被运到海外
Now we know better.
现在我们有更多的数据
You had a long night.
你这晚上玩的够爽的吧
I met a girl.
我遇到了一个女孩
Two, actually.
实际上是两个
You know how that goes.
你知道是怎么回事
Or maybe you don't.
或许你不知道
Need to ask you something.
想问你个事儿
Come on in.
进来吧
How much money does one man need?
一个人到底需要多少钱
What kind of question is that?
这叫什么问题
I've been standing out there all night
我已经站在那里整个晚上了
Trying to figure it out.
试图想明白这点
All over the world people are killed
如果世界上所有的人都被你的武器
And maimed by your weapons so you can get richer.
杀掉或重伤了 那么你可能越来越富有
But you already have more money than you could ever spend,
但是你的钱已经超出了你所能花掉的数量
So I'm wondering
我很奇怪
How much do you need?
到底你需要多少呢
When is it enough?
什么时候有个够呢
I don't know, man.
我也不知道 哥们儿
It's just not that black and white anymore.
这不是非黑即白的问题
It's kind of a muddy gray.
就像泥潭一样说不清楚
I'm gonna need to find those guns.
我需要找到那些枪
And I'm gonna need to go to bed.
而我需要上♥床♥睡觉
Are we really gonna have this conversation again?
我们有必要再这样谈话吗
No, no, you're right. we're not.
没必要 你是对的 没必要
Oh, what, are you arresting me?
什么 你要逮捕我吗
No, this is something else.
不 还有点别的让你看
Last night, a 58-year-old grandmother
昨晚 一个58岁的祖母
Was in her kitchen making dinner.
正在厨房♥里做晚餐
Four high-velocity rounds came through a wall,
四颗高速飞来的子弹一下打穿了墙壁
One hit her in the head-- killed her instantly.
击中了她的头 她当场死了
You see that house right there?
你看见了吗 就是这个房♥子
Nine-year-old girl was inside doing her homework
一个9岁的女孩正在屋里做作业
When a stray hit her in the wrist.
一颗散弹击中了她的手腕
She's probably gonna lose her hand.
她很可能会失去手臂
They're not my guns, man.
这些不是我卖♥♥的枪 老兄
No, not this time.
对 这次不是
But how is this street any different
但是这个街上和
From any of the other places in the world
世界其他地方有什么不同
Where you peddle your weapons?
你把武器卖♥♥到哪了
Do you want to talk to these people,
你想和那些人聊聊吗
See if their grief is any different
看看这里和那里的
Than the grief that you cause?
悲痛有何区别
You could've stopped it.
你本来可以阻止这事发生的
It wouldn't have happened if you told us
只要我们问你时 你告诉了我们
Who had the guns when we asked.
这一切都不会发生
You know what your problem is, Sinclair?
你知道你的问题是什么吗 辛克莱尔
You let this get personal.
你完全是在针对我
You're right.
你说的对
I got an image in my mind that I can't get rid of,
我脑子里一直有个画面 我无法摆脱
I can't shake.
挥之不去
It's always there.
它总是在那里出现
It goes back to my first posting in israel.
是我在以色列的第一次委派任务
There was a family,
有一家人
And I had gotten to them right after their home
我到他们家里时
Was... was hit by a rocket.
他们家刚刚被导弹击中
They were still sitting around their dinner table,
他们仍然围坐在餐桌旁
Covered in blood.
全身鲜血
They were dying.
他们离死神不远了
They didn't even know what happened to them.
他们甚至根本不知道发生了什么
What are the chances
有没有可能
That rocket is something that you supplied?
那个导弹就是你卖♥♥出的呢
Are we done here?
我们说完了吗
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表