剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
I've been cleaning up after your father for 38 years.
我为你父亲还了38年的债
Since the day I didn't stop him in nu bac.
自从在Nu Bac我没有阻止他的那天起
I would have raised you as my own.
我本想把你当做儿子来养
But your mother...
但你的母亲...
If any man ever called out for a killing, it was eddie sawyer.
真正的凶手是Eddie Sawyer
But Wesley? My nephew never hurt a soul.
但我的侄子Wesley 他从来没有伤害过任何人
And for what?
你做这些是为了什么
An old, dying man?
就是为了向一个行将就木的老人复仇吗
Fbi!
联邦调查局
Drop the gun please.
把枪放下
I had it handled, but thank you.
我可以搞定 但还是谢谢你
Why? she's not even your daughter.
为什么 她甚至不是你的女儿
The usual. love, I guess.
一如既往 是因为爱
Someone had to take responsibility.
总有人要负起责任来
50 grand, credit for closing D.B. Cooper.
5万美元 结案的奖金
You'll be buying dinner next time, and I don't mean burritos.
下次你要请我吃饭 不要墨西哥卷
All right. just between us,
好吧 只你我知道
what did you do with the rest of the money?
你是怎么用其余那些钱的
Nu bac.
在Nu Bac
Fixed a lot of things over the years.
修了很多东西
You know, that van is just filled with gear.
那个货车装满了设备
There's not a lot of room in there.
那里面没剩多少空间
You'd show up tomorrow and give these guys a statement,
你明天来我这 然后做个陈诉
wouldn't you?
可以吧
I hope you don't change your mind.
我希望你不要后悔
'cause when he turns that corner, he is gone.
因为等他转过那个角落 他就不见了
We'll never see him again.
我们再也见不到他了
David, D.B. Cooper could never have survived that jump.
大卫 D.B. Cooper是不可能在那一跳后活下来的
So, uh, what do you think I can get for this?
你觉得我可以卖♥♥多少钱
While any estimate of the supply of
评估一把
Broken plastic assault rifle squirt guns must,
破塑料水枪的供需要求
Absent extensive market research, remain speculative,
即使没有大量的市场调查 就算是用来投机
The demand can be assessed as zero.
需求量也只是零
Well, why don't we just leave it on kenny caldwell's doorstep?
为什么不把它放在Kenny Caldwell的门口呢
What about this?
这个怎么样
Oh, hey, that can't be sold.
那个不卖♥♥
Can't sell that. That's my rock tumbler.
不能卖♥♥ 那是我的摇滚不倒翁
I used that to make all your father's day gifts.
我以前的父亲节礼物都是用这个做的
How could I forget, huh?
我怎么会忘呢
The watch band, the cuff links...
表带 袖扣
You wore them every day.
你每天都带着
A father's love.
父爱
Oh, no, no. oh...
哦 不
Oh, that's, um, the '70s.
那是70年代的
Oh, I know.
我知道
And charlie will give you $20 for this.
查理会付你20美元
I will? I'll take five.
我会吗 我出5美元
I know the perfect person for this suit.
我知道一个人非常适合这件衣服
Hello. sorry. hey, guys.
大家好
Hey, what are you doing with this?
你们这是在做什么
I was making room for amita.
我在给阿米塔腾地方
I totally used to rule the neighborhood with this puppy.
我曾经用这个统治这个街区
Yeah. you ruled the neighborhood?
你统治这个街区吗
I did. what are you talking about?
是的 你故说什么呢
Roger, you should see the range on this.
Roger你看看它的射程
Seriously, I used to just have them all on the block, just like...
我过去就拿这个对付邻居家的孩子 就像...
Let's set up a historic reenactment.
我们来重演下历史
Vets versus hippies.
越南老兵对嬉皮士
Me and dad versus the two of you.
我和我爸爸对你们两个
A total blowout.
对付你们是小菜
Come on. we'll kill them.
来吧 我们可以把他们干掉
You can set up a field of fire.
你的射程可以很远
That does not qualify you as a vet.
但那并不能让你有资格称为一个越战老兵
'cause it's...
因为
It was more of a state of mind, right, alan?
那更是精神层面的 对吧 阿兰
That's right. that's right. mm-hmm.
没错 没错
The same way scraggly hair and a
就像有蓬乱的头发和
Four-day growth of beard doesn't make you a rebel.
胡茬不代表你就是叛军
You know one time, on one of those freedom rides,
你知道有一次在自♥由♥游♥行♥车上
This alabama state trooper hit me with
阿♥拉♥巴马州警♥察♥
His baton so hard that the baton broke.
用他的警棍打我 打得警棍都破了
Yeah. I still have a scar.
留下了一个疤
See? and this is how tough your dad is.
看见了吧 你♥爸♥爸有多强壮
You did not fight back.
你没有回手
You're right. weren't supposed to.
是的 我不应当回手
What's with the slack jaws?
干嘛说这些
Give the man a beer.
拿瓶啤酒给他
I want to talk about this reenactment thing.
我想讲讲历史重现的事
We're the fbi. get tear gas.
我们是联邦调查局的 有催♥泪♥弹♥
I mean, you guys are dead.
你们完了
We can bring a book of beatnik poetry or something.
我们可以拿些垮掉的一代的诗集什么的
Can I make a toast?
我可以说个祝酒辞吗
Sure.
当然
To scars-- those we've already earned,and those that are coming.
为我们已有的伤痕和以后将有的伤痕干杯
I'll drink to that. cheers, cheers.
干杯
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表