剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Now, in prison,
在监狱里
We play this game on the computer
我们玩一种电脑游戏
Called Jeu Militaire.
叫Jeu Militaire
Each player gets three black dots,
每个玩家控制三个黑点
And the computer gets one red dot.
电脑控制一个红点
We take turns
我们轮流
Moving around on the grid.
跟着格子走棋
The object of the game is
目标是
To trap the red dot
困住红点
So that it has no place to move.
它就没地方走了
Now, if you reverse it,
如果你反过来想
And you imagine
你可以想象
That Maddux is the red dot
Maddux是红点
And we're the black dots,
我们是黑点
Maddux is trying to find
Maddux想找出
The best escape route.
最好的逃跑路线
What you're talking about
你说的是
Is combinatorial game theory.
数学中的组合博弈论
Heuristic learning.
启发式教学法
Sounds incurable.
听起来无可救药
Sounds like an answer.
听起来就是答案
All right, so...
好吧
You guys should get to work.
我们该行动了
I'll talk to nikki
我去找妮琪
We'll get started
开始去
Looking for an inside chick.
找那个内应
Hold on.
等等
I love this place.
我喜欢这家餐厅
These are our guys?
这是我们的人
Yeah,
是的
We put lapd in
我们让洛城警方的人
The delivery guys' uniforms.
扮成送饭的
Fantastic.
不错
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
When you're done feeding
等你们喂饱了
The multitudes here,
那些平民以后
Could you
你们可以
Get the professor and I
给我和教授
Two mochaccinos?
两杯摩卡奇诺咖啡吗
Oh, no, I'm okay.
不 不用了
And a, um...
还有
Chai latte with a hint of cinnamon
一杯加了点肉桂的印第安拿铁
For the lady
给那女士
And, uh, black coffee
然后一杯黑咖啡
For grumpy over there.
给那边的那个暴脾气
I've got Maddux on the line.
我们接到Maddux电♥话♥
Hey, guys, listen!
嘿 伙计们 听着
If he lets you buy more time,
如果他允许给你更多时间
The airplane is a con.
那飞机就只是幌子
Him and his guys
他们
Are going to be
正准备着
Tunneling their way out.
逃跑呢
This is Eppes.
我是埃普斯
Where is my food?
我的食物呢
It's on its way.
就来了
But we need a little
但那飞机
More time for that plane.
还得等一等
One hour.
一小时
And I want that food.
还有 我要食物
All right,
好
You better have swat
你最好安排特警组
Cover those sewer exits,
把下水道出口给守好
Right?
行吧?
We're talking a lot of manpower.
那得要不少人力啊
I think we know a guy.
我们可能用的上某人
I heard don gave you a call.
我听到唐给你打了电♥话♥
Ready to go spelunking?
准备好勘测洞穴了
We going to need miner's lights?
我们需要矿工灯吗
No, just an outlet.
不 只是出口
My, uh, computer is dying.
我的电脑要散架了
I hope you understand this.
我希望你搞得懂这玩意儿
It's just an elaboration
这只是
On the same strategy puzzles
你们监狱里那游戏
That you did in prison.
的精致改进版
Hey, charlie.
查理
I'm sending you the
我正把你要的
Traffic flow data
交通情况
You asked for.
传给你
And you are...?
你是
Engaged... to me.
订婚了 和我
Really? Yes.
真的 是的
You're a lucky guy.
你真有福气
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello.
你好啊
Okay. Nice.
真不错
All right, we're almost there.
快好了
You know,
你知道吗
I got to say, your, um,
我得承认
Jeu militaire idea was inspired.
你的Jeu militaire点子很有创意
I don't know if you realize this,
我不知道你自己是否觉得
But you're kind of a natural
但你对博弈论
At game theory.
还真有点天赋
Thank you.
谢谢
Math was always my best subject.
数学永远是我最好的学科
I even got a scholarship.
我甚至还拿了奖学金
To where?
哪儿的奖学金
Mit.
麻省理工学院
M... mit?
麻省理工学院吗
I know. Go figure.
我知道 你可以去查
Couple weeks before classes started,
开学前几个星期
My buddies convinced me to go down
几个朋友说服我
To costa rica to do a little fishing...
去哥斯达黎加钓钓鱼
And drug running.
贩贩毒
One of those turns
我人生中
You take in life, you know?
其中一个转折点 你懂吗
But, if you guys
但是
Make it to your honeymoon,
如果你们到时候去度蜜月
I got two words for you.
我只给你们一个词
Costa rica.
哥斯达黎加
The most beautiful
全世界
Place on earth. Trust me.
最漂亮的地方 相信我
Uh, I got to get going.
我得走了
I'll check in later.
我们等会儿再联♥系♥
Nice meeting you.
见到你真好
I look forward to going to the wedding.
我等着参加你们的婚礼呢
Lunchtime.
午餐时间
I would have ordered the fries.
我该点薯条的
Okay, they got their food.
好 他们拿到食物了
Now let's hope they
希望他们会
Let them walk out of there.
放送饭的人出来
We have nikki and your dad
妮琪和你父亲
On a videoconference.
在视频会议上
Oh, yeah.
好
Just put it up here for me.
接到这边来
Hey, guys.
嘿
What do you got?
你们弄出点什么
Uh, you wanted sewers.
你要下水道
I'm giving you sewers.
我就给你下水道
We're sending you a feed now.
我们正传给你资料
What are we looking at?
我们看到的是什么
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表