剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Did you report this?
你报告过吗
Yes, I reported it.
废话 当然报告过
The police told me
警♥察♥告诉我
That it was a mutual dispute.
这属于双方纠纷
They told me to stay off his property.
告诉我别靠近他的房♥产
The next day, all four tires on my car are slashed.
第二天 我车的四个轮胎都爆了
He taunts us, he says he knows how to do without being caught
他还奚落我们说他无论做什么都不会被抓
and the cops say
而条子告诉我们
that unless you catch Hiller in the act,
除非你抓到Hiller现行
there's nothing you can do.
否则你无能为力
With or without your gun,
无论有没有你的枪
this situation is not going to end well.
这事都不会有好结局
Yeah. Let's see what we can do
是呀 看看我们能对
about that guy, huh?
那家伙做点什么
Jim Mazzolla may or may not
不确定Jim Mazzolla是否
have don's gun, but he sure as hell has motivation to use it
拿着唐的枪 但无疑他最有动机使用它
Because of this guy.
因为他
Mike hiller, the neighbor.
Mike hiller 他的邻居
This guy's just a malignant narcissist
这家伙就是一有害的自恋狂
Who gets off on scaring people.
喜欢恐吓别人
He sets his own rules
他自己制定规则
and wants everybody else to play by them.
还强迫别人都遵守他的规则
Yeah, these types know how to cause damage
这帮人知道怎么害人
Without getting caught, and they don't stop.
还能顺利脱身 而且都很执着
You think Mazzolla would actually use a gun?
你觉得Mazzolla会拿枪杀人吗
I don't know.
不知道
He feels helpless, and this family...
他那么绝望 还有这个家庭
They are scared to death.
他们都要吓死了
I know. we got a lot of other Jims to look at, too.
是啊 不过还得见很多叫Jim的
We need to find a way to narrow it down.
得想办法把怀疑人范围缩小
Hey, I got something for you guys to take a look at.
各位看看这个
So, Amita and I have a Bayesian filter,
我和阿米塔弄了个贝叶斯过滤分♥析♥
A spam filter, if you will.
能用来过滤垃圾信息
We set it loose in the message boards
先把它上传到留言板上
With the post about Don's gun.
然后就能处理唐的枪相关的帖子了
This message thread is for people who can't get police help
这个帖子主要针对那些求警无门的人
Cases of harassment, abuse.
一些骚扰和虐待的案子
Yeah, by estranged spouses, business disputes, neighborhood conflicts.
夫妻分居 商务争端 邻里矛盾
right, we took the membership list,
会员名单我们有
Cross-referenced it with police reports,
然后跟警署的资料比对
And got a high score on this name.
接着就发现James的大名出现最多
So you're rerunning the Bayesian filter for verification.
所以你们用了贝叶斯过滤分♥析♥进行验证
I'm not sure what help a plasma physicist can provide
我就不信一个搞等离子的物理学家
For a pure mathematical analysis.
还能弄出什么纯数学分♥析♥来
Well, it's the same as a cosmologist.
这不跟研究宇宙的一样嘛
I mean, critical thinking.
我是说判断性思维
And any good equation monkey needs
任何一个方程猴子[指痴迷者]都需要
to be familiar with the applicable tools of mathematical crime fighting.
把数字追凶的利器烂熟于心
Equation monkey?
方程猴子吗
That's what Einstein used to call his very good friend
爱因斯坦过去就这么称呼他的好友
And mathematical contributor, Marcel Grossmann.
就是教他数学的那个牛人 Marcel Grossmann
Has anyone noticed
有人发现吗
how compromised the integrity of these load-bearing elements are?
这房♥子承重件都不稳了
What, you mean, do Charlie and Alan realize
你是指查理和阿兰
the garage roof is sagging?
他俩没发现这车♥库♥顶棚下沉了吗
Yes, yes. the roof. really saggy.
真的啊 看那房♥顶 真下沉了
You know, I tell you, it is odd how they've let this garage deteriorate,
说实话 他俩能把这房♥顶弄坏可够稀奇的
especially given how much time they spend here.
就看看他们在这待的那点时间吧
This is a good space.
这地方多好啊
You know, you could do something with this place.
大有用武之处
Yes, yes, yes, like-like park cars.
没错 泊车我看行
Amita, as co-owner of this home,
阿米塔你也是这房♥主之一吧
would you consider mm, a possible, oh,
干嘛不考虑下这种可能性
redefining of this particular space?
重新定义一下这个空间如何
If you're thinking what I’m thinking,
要是咱俩想的一样
I would be very interested.
乐意洗耳恭听
Good. good.
很好
I love topological problems.
我喜欢拓扑学[能源动力行业]
Otto, you do realize we're talking about
Otto 知道我们说的是
remodeling the garage?
改造车♥库♥的事吗
Oh.
这样啊
I thought we were possibly discussing
我还以为谈的是
defects and electronic properties in graphene,
石墨烯的缺陷和电性呢
but... Uh... no.
不过... 非也
Not this time.
今天咱不谈这个
Who the hell are you?
你们都是谁啊
You can't come on my property.
别闯进我的地盘来
We understand you've having some problems with the neighbors.
我们发现你和邻居有矛盾
I handle my own problems, unlike some around here.
我的问题自己能解决 不像这帮邻居
What kind of problems, sir?
先生 请问您和他们是什么问题
I don't talk to cops,
我不和条子说话
especially skinny bitch cops.
尤其是你这种小瘦猴女警
Hey, you watch the way you speak to my partner.
老兄 和我美眉搭档说话注意点
I was referring to you.
我说的是你
Now, get off my property,
现在从我地盘儿出去
or my lawyer will call your supervisor,
要不我的律师会找你麻烦的
And you'll both have a report in your personnel files.
到时候小心你俩挨处分
I don't like being harassed by federal agents.
我最讨厌的就是被你们联邦探员纠缠了
Go.
走吧
Scoot.
等什么啊
Move.
撤吧
Mike Hiller's got a driver's license and a checking account,
Mike Hiller有驾照和支票账户
But nothing else.
不过别的就没了
No birth certificate, no employment history.
出生证明和雇佣记录都没有
It's like he never existed until six months ago.
就跟半年前石头缝儿里蹦出来一样
Yeah, he's been through the legal system.
这家伙了解法律系统
He knows the routine.
对咱这套很熟悉
And how to push a cop's buttons.
很清楚如何对付我们
This guy's got a record somewhere.
不管在哪儿他总得留下些线索
You think he'd be laying low,
你意思是他会静待时机
trying to mind his own business.
潜心于自己的伎俩啊
His type can't do that.
他应该不是这号♥人
They're addicted to conflict.
他们就属于好斗分子
They need to be aggressive and threatening.
一定需要那股子狠劲儿
Guys like Hiller only get worse
Hiller那号♥人只会变本加厉
until they're finally caught.
直到最后被抓起来
Hey, guys,
各位
techs found this on the tape from a gas station security cam.
技术人员从一个加油站监控录像找到了这个
It's Mazzolla's car.
Mazzolla的车
It's parked 50 feet from the place
就在两天前停的
Where Don's gun was stashed, two days ago.
距离唐手♥枪♥丢失处大概50英尺[十米五]
Mazzolla lied.
Mazzolla在说谎
He's got Don's gun.
他拿了唐的枪
And he's gonna use it on his neighbor.
他的目标就是邻居
You can't do this.
你不能这样
You don't have any evidence.
你们连证据都没有
It's called probable cause.
这叫"正当理由"
Your car was videotaped
你的车被摄像头拍到
At a drop site for the gun.
就停在枪的丢失处
There is no gun.
哪儿有什么枪啊
Look, just calm down.
你紧张什么
It's better if you tell us.
最好乖乖告诉我们
This is ridiculous.
这都哪儿跟哪儿啊
Look all you want.
随便搜你们的
I don't have it.
要是有枪才怪
Go ahead, tear the place apart.
好好搜 让你们翻个烂
The money I get from suing the FBI
起诉联调局得到的赔偿金
Will pay for a great renovation!
足够我把这里好好再装♥修♥一遍了
Oh, damn.
该死
What is it? It's not him. He doesn't have it.
怎么啦 不是他 他没拿枪
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表