剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Was like my wishing star, if you will.
你可以称它为我的许愿星
Then one night I looked,
然后有一天晚上我看天空
And it was gone.
它消失了
You witnessed the death of a star?
你见证了一颗星星的死亡
It had already been dead
它早就死了
For 2.2 million light-years.
在220万年前
That's what got me to thinking.
这不由地让我思考
How many of these stars were already dead?
还有多少其他的星星也早就死了
You know, am I staring into some celestial cemetery?
难道我一直盯着的天空是墓地吗
The Big Bang.
大爆♥炸♥理论
Astrophysics.
天体物理学
I mean, I've spent my entire life staring into the past.
我花一辈子来观察的只是过去
I turned my inner eye 180 degrees
于是我让视角来个180度大转弯
To look to the future.
展望未来
Charles,
查理
I have developed a coherent theory
我有一套相干理论
For the future of the cosmos.
来解释宇宙的未来
Is the universe expanding?
宇宙在扩张吗
Is it contracting?
还是在收缩
Is it on a flatline?
或是保持平稳
Until I solve one or two more things,
在我确定一两件事之前
I think it best to keep this to myself.
我想还是保密为好
That's why I'm back.
这正是我回来的原因
To avail myself of cal sci's supercomputers
要有效利用加州的超级计算机
And investigate my theory.
好好研究我的理论
And how long till the big announcement?
什么时候可以公布这个大发现
Well, the Poincaré Conjecture took how long to solve?
庞加莱猜想过了多久才解开
102 years.
102年
I think I can do a little better than that.
我想我能比那稍快一点
Room service.
客房♥服务
I thought we, uh, had a date.
我以为我们约好了
You didn't get my text?
你没收到我的留言
No.
没有
My office called out
办公室那边通知我
I have another assignment.
有新任务
Paris.
要去巴黎
My, uh, flight leaves in an hour.
我的飞机1小时内就起飞
I'm so sorry. It's okay.
我很抱歉 没关系
It's a job.
工作嘛
It's work.
任务嘛
I would ask you to come with me,
我可以邀你跟我一起去
But...
但是
Yeah, that's a nice thought.
你这么想我很高兴
You have a good flight.
一路顺风
Listen...
慢着
I still have an hour.
我还有一小时闲着哦
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表