剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Come on, Tyson.
好了 Tyson
Out the pool.
从泳池里出来
Why didn't you just come out
你为什么不在他们开始
And say something when they first stole it?
偷走剧本的时候就告诉我们
I didn't even know till I read
我开始甚至对此一无所知
About it in the Trades.
直到我在《交易报》中看到这些
By then it's a green-lit project.
当时还只是刚得到制♥作♥批准
If I'd have popped up yelling "Foul"
如果我突然冒出来申冤叫停
The studio might have backed out.
制片厂可能就会退出制♥作♥的
Plus, it's a better ending this way.
而且这样的结果反而更好
Three people that ripped me off are dead.
偷我剧本的三个人都死了
The fourth's going to go down in total humiliation.
第四个也要在耻辱中名声扫地
What about what happens to you?
你有没有想过你会怎么样
Me? Are you kidding?
我 你开玩笑吧
Starting tomorrow, I top the a-list.
从明天起 我就是大红人了
There's not an agent in town
这地方所有的经纪人
That won't be scrambling to sign me.
都会哭着喊着要来签我的
Yeah, too bad you'll be writing from prison.
可惜你要在监狱里写剧本了
Locked in a cell, no one to bother me,
锁在牢房♥里 没人打扰我
I can crank out five or six movies a year.
一年我可以写出五六部剧本来
Oh, grab that script, will you?
对了 你能带上那个剧本么
Don't want to leave it out
别把那东西留下
Where some other bozo could steal it.
以免被什么别的家伙偷了去
Bixel Street opens up tomorrow
《Bixel Street》明天公映
But they got a midnight show tonight.
不过今晚有午夜场
You interested?
想去看么
Oh, thanks. I'm actually going to hook up with Robin.
谢谢了 不过我更想跟Robin一起呆着
Let me guess, you're going to cuddle up with an old classic.
我猜你打算钻研经典名著去了吧
The travel channel, actually.
其实是旅游频道
See you, boys.
再见 小伙子们
Hey.
拜了
How about you two?
你们俩呢
Anybody up for a midnight show?
有没有人想去看午夜首映啊
You've seen it already, right?
你不是已经看过了么
Yeah, well, you know, I like the energy of the audience.
是啊 不过我想感受一下影院观众的激♥情♥
The smell of popcorn.
到处都是爆米花味的感觉
Weird thing is, when this story hits the news tomorrow,
奇怪的是 等这个故事明天上新闻
it's only going to make that film
这只会让这个已经挺火的电影
bigger than it already is.
变得更火
All the more reason to catch it tonight.
所以今天晚上就更要去看了
How about you, Colb?
你怎么着 柯比
No, I got to try and finish this.
不行 我得看完这东西
Since when do you read?
你什么时候开始读书了
It's that kid Tyson's new script. It's insane.
是那个叫Tyson的小子的新剧本 太令人疯狂了
Looks like I'm on my own then.
看来就我一个要看了
Good night.
晚安
Are you still going?
你还去啊
Isn't that kind of sad?
你不觉得有点可怜么
I do it all the time.
我一直都这样
It's better than sitting at home with the hamster.
起码比坐在家里陪仓鼠有意思
The script really that good?
那剧本真有那么好看么
Yeah, and you got to read it. You know what it's about?
你一定得读读 你知道是关于什么的吗
I have no idea.
完全不了解
A prison break.
越狱
Thank you.
别这样啊
What are you doing? Making a copy.
你要做什么 复印一份
First thing in the morning, I'm getting it to the director
我明早第一件事就要把这个
Of the detention center.
送到拘留中心去
Yeah, well, give me the last ten pages, at least.
好吧 不过起码把最后十页留给我吧
You're gonna have to wait, man.
你得等会儿 老兄
Come on... Come on... It's not happening.
行了 给我吧 不可能
I knew you were going to do that.
我就知道你要那么走
Hey, you got a minute?
你有空么
Yeah, just a sec.
有 再等一下
I think I got this thing licked.
我觉得我已经搞定这玩意了
Really?
真的么
How? What happened?
你是怎么弄的
It fell for my rook to rook 6 feint.
它上了我用车设下的套了
It's the oldest trick in the world.
这是最古老的一招
Bingo.
赢啦
You're playing chess.
你玩国际象棋呢
Yeah, well, of course. What do you think I was doing?
呵呵 当然了 你以为我♥干♥嘛呢
Alan...
阿兰...
Charlie and I were talking, and...
查理和我商量了一下...
We cannot bear the thought
我们不能就这么让你
Of you getting stuck in some stupid job
干着某份愚蠢的工作
To pay rent somewhere.
然后自己租♥房♥♥子住
Even after we're married,
即便是我们结婚以后
We don't want you feeling like you have to move out.
我们也不需要你搬出去自己住
What if I was a technical consultant to a software firm?
如果我是个软件公♥司♥的技术顾问呢
What? I got a job
什么 我找到工作了
With the same company that wrote
就是那个编出计算机辅助设计程序
That ridiculous CAD program.
的愚蠢公♥司♥
You despise those people.
你不是仇视那些人吗
Are you in the process of writing them hate mail, weren't you?
你不是正在给他们写抱怨信么
Yeah, I was, until I realized
我本来是 直到我意识到
That they were right here in Pasadena,
他们公♥司♥就在帕萨迪纳这儿
So I went down to cuss them out in person
所以我过去把他们骂了个遍
And they ended up giving me a job.
最后他们还给了我这份工作
I'm going to help retool that software
我要帮他们重组那个软件
To make it more user-friendly.
把它变得更容易操作
You know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吧
Congratulations, Alan.
祝贺你 阿兰
Thank you and the job pays well,
谢谢 而且这份工作待遇不薄
So by the time you two get married,
所以等到你们俩结婚的时候
I'll be able to afford a little place of my own.
我会付得起我自己的小窝的
You don't have to do that.
你真的没必要去那么做
We meant what we said.
我们真的不想让你走
She did, anyway.
起码她是这么想的
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
我开玩笑呢 开玩笑呢
I'm very, very happy for you.
我非常非常为你高兴
Thank you. Thanks. That's great.
谢谢 那太好了
Where are Larry's bags?
拉里的包呢
Oh, I tried to get him to wait.
我试着让他多呆一会儿
He's gone?
他走了么
He wasn't supposed to leave until tomorrow.
他应该明天上午才走呢
I know, he said it was,
我知道 他说...
It was hard to say good-bye.
他说很不想跟你们说再见
We don't even know where he's going.
我们甚至不知道他要去哪里
Well, neither does he.
其实他自己也不知道
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
哦 不要 不要
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表