剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
1200 Bullets Fired ,2 Dead FBI Agents
1200次开火 2名死去的联邦探员
3 Lies, 1 Truth.
3种谎言 1种真♥相♥
Our CIS confirmed, Wilson's crew
CIS[罪案调查科]已确认 Wilson一伙人
Will be hitting the downtown branch
将袭击金熊互助银行
of the Golden Bear Mutual Bank
位于市区的分行
We have an address where he's staying?
嫌犯现在什么位置
Don't care about that!
那不重要
You gonna let him hit the bank?
那就等他袭击银行吗
Wait, catch Wilson on his way out.
不 等Wilson钱到手
Once he has the money.
出来时截住他
We'll put that bastard away for the rest of his life.
我们要让这混♥蛋♥在牢里度过余生
Not my first rodeo. let's go!
下这种套不是头一回了 走吧
All right, wait, wait, wait, wait. just about here.
好了 等等 等等 就是这儿
Yeah.
好
You know above us lies the office of Professor Elliot.
我们头顶上可是伊利艾特教授的办公室
Uh... so, in principle, we have succeeded
所以 基本上 我们成功了
Actually, in a much more realistic way, we have failed.
拜托 现实点 我们失败了
Can't we get campus security unlock the building?
难道就不能让学校警卫把楼门打开吗
Absolutly not.
绝不可能
At Calsci tradition holds
Cal sci的传统里
The only way you can turn the paper in late
补交论文的唯一办法
Is to make your way through these tunnels
就是穿过这些通道
And find your way to your professor's office.
找到自己教授办公室所在位置
Hey, you are sure
嘿 你确定
That compass of yours works?
你的指南针管用吗
Yeah, it's the same technology used by Tirolean miners
当然 这可是提洛尔采矿人从15世纪开始
Since the fifteenth century.
沿用至今的技术
Tirolean, uh? yeah.
提洛尔 是的
Now i think i know where that yodelling comes from?
原来岳得尔[一种音乐 音似"提洛尔这么得来
help, help! yeah, okay, somebody!
有人吗 有人吗 好吧 有人吗
We're stuck down here.
我们困在下面了
All right, take it... take it easy.
好了 别紧张
How did you find us?
你们怎么找到我们的
We've been following you all time.
我们一直跟着你们
Hey, thanks for the confidence.
嘿 多谢对我们这么有信心
I remind you, i've orbited the earth 15.7 times a day.
不是告诉过你 我一天绕地球15点7圈
All in the right direction.
从没偏离航线
No, not with him as co-pilot.
但不会和他一起
This guy got lost driving back from the supermarket.
这家伙从超♥市♥开车回来都能迷路
So, I once ended up in San Pedro, big deal.
好吧 我是有次开到圣贝德罗去了 那又怎样
Yeah. Who among us has it.
是啊 我们中还有谁会这么做呢
What is all this?
这些都是什么
Over the years students have come
许多年来 学生们来这里
down here to express themselves
抒发♥情♥感
There's actually some amazing work on these walls.
墙上一些作品其实很棒
Recognize that monogram?
认出那组字母没
A. E. it's not alan eppes.
AE 肯定不会是阿兰·埃普斯
It's Albert Einstein.
是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Really?
真的
Hey.
嘿
Is that you Larry?
是你吗 拉里
Is that you? I didn't know you
是你吗 我怎么不知道
were doing any work down here.
你还来这儿创作过
It's the eleven dimensional supergravity.
这是11维超引力
Hey, let's go. you know all this dust
我们走吧 这么多灰尘
Is kind of giving me an asthma attack.
我哮喘都要犯了
You, don't have asthma.
你根本没哮喘
You're handsome, you got a good job.
你不但长得帅 还有一份好工作
There's no reason why you shouldn't have a girlfriend.
没理由找不到女朋友啊
Maybe if you took too much interest in your
要是我既能专注工作
workload and as you do, my love life
又能像你那样兼顾爱情
I think you'd have caught Bin Laden
恐怕我现在早抓住本·拉♥登♥
And D.B.cooper by now.
和D·B Cooper[美国传奇大盗]了
Men can't have too wives.
男人不能一心二用
We're married...
我们已经献身给了
To the job. that's what i'm talking about.
工作 没错我就是这意思
So, I'm not dedicated to FBI?
你是说我没有献身于调查局咯
Oh, you're dedicated all right.
不 你当然有了
Especially since this is the only
尤其是你也只能在这地方
place you can find yourself a date.
给自己物色约会对象了
Ok.
好吧
Your sniper friend, Ian Edgerton?
像你狙击手朋友Ian Edgerton
There are plenty of doctors and lawyers and movie
有成堆的医生 律师 电影制♥作♥人
producers just waiting for me to return their calls.
都排队等我回电♥话♥呢
Or date us?
是想约我们吧
Or date on my butt.
是想约我共度良宵
Okay, all right, you wanna put your money where your mouth is?
好吧 想打赌看谁是对的吗
bring it. done.
你说吧 好啊
Friday night.
周五晚上
We meet for dinner.
我们一起吃饭
Bring your best and represent.
带上你们的最佳拍档 事先说好
Whoever shows up solo
谁落单
Pays.
谁请客
I can taste the filet mignon already.
我已经感受到菲力牛排的美味了
Tell me you still have that file on the internet
告诉我你还留着去年搜查的那家
Dating company we busted last year.
网络约会公♥司♥的资料
I'm bringing it up right now. i promise.
马上找出来 我保证
Fbi. drop your weapons!
联邦调查局 放下武器
Ah... damn!
哦 该死
Hey.
嘿
Any words form Liz?
利兹那有消息没
Yeah, stuck in San Fran.
她滞留在旧金山
Defence got the trial delay another week.
审判由于对方的辩护又得推迟一星期
Drug dealers always have the best lawyers.
毒贩总能找到最好的律师
Hey.
嘿
Big robbery in progress.
发生一起重大抢劫
SOG team is under heavy fire.
SOG[特别行动组]遭遇激烈枪战
Guys go right, Niki, come with me.
你们去右边 妮基 跟我来
Watch your backs, we got pokey on the loose.
当心背后 嫌犯还在逃
Yeah, this is bBetancourt,
Betancourt呼叫总部
We got multiple agents down. I need
我们有多名特工受伤
Ambulances at third and Brockway.
请速派救护车来布罗克韦第3大道
Numb3rs S06E02
《数字追凶》第六季第2集
Hale's wife?
Hale的妻子吗
Saw it on tv.
她看电视知道的
How's Gordon?
Gordon怎样了
Surgery.
在手术
Ryba?
Ryba呢
Jeez, not him too.
老天 怎么他也
I didn't you were here, man.
我不知道你也来了
Special Operations Group needed an offside
特别行动组需要后方支援
Team to watch every bank robbery crew.
盯住那伙劫犯中的每个人
We were following 'em up from San Diego this morning.
我们今早从圣地亚哥一路紧跟他们
You gotta get to the hospital with that.
你得去医院
I'll leave when they do.
他们走了我再去
Stop talk, quick, man.
别说了 快点
Hale and Ryba they've never been
Hale和Ryba他们
In anything like this before.
从没碰到过这种场面
Go back up Ryba and Gordon!
去帮Ryba和Gordon
I'll cover you! go, go!
我掩护你 快 快
The fugitive's name is jim wilson.
逃犯名叫Jim Wilson
He's violent and he's good at what he does.
不但暴♥力♥ 而且极其残忍♥
We'll catch him, petey.
我们会抓住他的
Hey, screw catching him.
嘿 我不要抓住他
I want him dead.
我要他的命
Hey, Don.
嘿 唐
I found a trail of blood by the Volvo.
那辆沃尔沃旁发现一串血迹
Oh, yeah? type?
是吗 什么血型
O-positive. matches our boy.
O型 与嫌犯吻合
Same as a hundred million other people.
成千上万人都是O型
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表