剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Look at the color, the sheer brilliance.
看看这色泽 这光辉
The pattern of inclusions makes it unique.
镶嵌的方式更是与众不同
Like a fingerprint.
就像是指纹
Easy enough to be drawn to the shine,
很容易擦亮
Or the smooth, hard texture.
光滑 坚硬的质地
I think we understand that...
我觉得你我
On an animal level.
都明白其中含义
An excellent choice.
真有眼光
Yeah, I'll be back in about 80 years to pay for it.
好吧 我八十年后攒够钱再来买♥♥
I'll need those disks as soon as you can get them.
碟一旦准备好就给我
Oh, what are we doing here?
你是在干嘛
I'm conducting a postmortem
我再重新回顾研究一下
on my afternoon chess game with Larry.
下午跟拉里的棋赛
I mean, whatever that guy was doing in the desert,
不管他去沙漠是干嘛的 他回来时
he's come back as Garry Kasparov.
就成为卡斯帕罗夫[国际象棋特级大♥师♥]
We used to be evenly matched.
我俩以前不相上下
He's killing me now.
他现在横扫我
And Don... He took me apart with one eye on the tv.
唐一只眼睛看着电视也能胜我如破竹
Am I slipping, Charlie?
查理 是我廉颇老矣了吗
You know, that's hard to say, dad.
这个我很难评价 爸
I never really got your game.
我都不懂棋
That's just the reassurance I was looking for.
这是我唯一的慰藉
And what about Larry?
那拉里怎么样
Did you talk to him about this howard hughes look of his?
你跟他聊过他那霍华德·休斯的样子吗
Yeah, he started to, but then it sort of dropped.
他欲言又止
You let it drop?
你没问下去吗
He's... different this time.
他这次变了
I look in his eyes
我看着他的双眼
And there's a clarity there.
清澈如水
I used to worry about him, I used to worry about me,
我以前担心过他 我也担心过我自己
But, uh,
但是
I think we're okay with it all now.
我觉得我们现在都看开了
Nice.
赞
You want them?
你想要吗
Eh, no, not now.
不 不是现在
Well, I don't know, I guess you could do worse.
我不懂 也许你还可以更恶劣点
No, actually,
不 其实是
You have done worse.
你已经很恶劣了
And I think you get the ponytail in the settlement.
还以为你跟马尾辫男和解了
We have to recover it first.
先找到珠宝再说
There's still no sign of the missing jewelry.
丢失的珠宝还是没什么进展
Word on the street is nobody's tried to fence it yet.
道上的消息是没人准备销赃
What about the SATG crew?
那南美盗窃集团呢
We ran background on the guys Charlie and Amita Id'd.
我们调查了查理和阿米塔找出的人的背景
Three of them had parole visits
他们中的三个在上个月的假释时
at the same location last month
去过同一个地方
a sweatshop in the garment district.
在一家制衣区的剥削工厂
Listed as their place of employment.
作为他们被雇佣的地方
Let's check it out.
我们去查查
Hey, maybe we should bring Lloyds along,
也许该带上伦敦保险社的人[指他女友]
You know, in case we find something sparkly?
你懂的 万一遇到什么亮闪闪的
That's a good idea.
好主意
Nikki, with me.
妮琪 跟着我
Colby, take a squad and go around back.
柯比带个小队从后面包抄
Stay in the car.
呆在车里
Of course.
当然
We'll radio when it's all clear.
如果安全我们会呼叫你
Shh. out. out.
出去出去
Go. go.
走 走
Get them out of here.
把她们带出去
Come. come.
快 快
Put that gun down.
把枪放下
Put it down.
放下武器
This isn't all of it.
这只是一部分
Well, we got four soldiers, but no Raul.
抓到四个 但是没有Raul
Raul Hernandez-- where is he?
Raul Hernandez 他在哪
Donde esta el jefe?
你们老大在哪[西班牙语]
So much for waiting in the car.
等在车里还挺有用
I found her trying to sneak out
我看她鬼鬼祟祟想溜
with the rest of the sweatshop girls.
混在其他苦力女工中间
Only she needs a shave,
不过她 需要刮胡子
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Robbery, possession of stolen property,
抢劫 盗窃
Smuggling, evading arrest,
走私 为了躲避追捕
Impersonating a woman... poorly.
伪装成女人 装的真像
And how long before we connect you
你猜要多久我们能查出你
To duran killing geno?
指使Duran杀害Geno
Motive's easy enough
动机很充分
You got greedy, cut him out.
你很贪心 想吞掉他那份
Geno didn't die for my greed.
Geno不是因为我贪心而死的
He died for
他死于
His own greed and stupidity.
他自己的贪婪和愚蠢
Care to be more specific?
具体说说看
I was, um...
我想
I was thinking maybe we could, uh...
我想或许我们可以
Maybe we could get some, uh, some dinner some time.
一块吃个晚饭什么的
Or not.
不去也行
Remember what I said about inclusions? Yeah.
记得我说过钻石的纹路吗 记得
Diamonds have fingerprints. There's always a pattern.
钻石也有指纹 纹路总是有规律可循
And if there isn't?
如果没有纹路呢
Guess why hernandez had geno offed?
猜猜为什么Hernandez要做掉Geno
Because most of what they stole was paste.
因为他们偷到的大部分珠宝是假的
You could've let me say it.
你就不能让我来说这句嘛
Good news?
有好消息
It depends on how you look at it.
这取决于你怎么看它
Uh, we made some arrests.
我们逮捕了一些人
And recovered most of the jewelry.
追回了大部分珠宝
Most of it?
大部分
Don't worry, we recovered
别担心 你的那部分
All of yours.
我们全都追回了
Every single item is fake.
每一件都是赝品
Maybe they...
也许他们
Duplicated 29 pieces of famous jewelry for the fun of it?
因为好玩伪造了29件知名珠宝
You filed an insurance claim
你要保险公♥司♥赔给你几百万
For millions, on glass that was
而那些玻璃制品
worth less than a couple of grand
还不值几千块
Your nephew, he is looking like
现在看来你侄子是
The smart one in the family now.
你家最聪明的人了
Look, I've had a number of bad
我对出借珠宝有很多
experiences loaning out jewelry
不愉快的经历
Items get damaged,
珠宝被损坏
Actors always seem to forget to return them,
影星们总是忘记把它们还回来
And I end up in court.
而最后被告上法庭的可是我
So you forgot to tell us
就是说你忘记告诉我们
And lloyd's that you didn't lose any real pieces?
和伦敦保险社 你根本没丢失真品咯
If it gets out
如果传到外面
That I was sending actors out wearing glass,
说我让影星带玻璃首饰出场
There isn't a stylist in town that will come in here again.
那没有任何设计师会再来找我了
I was in a very difficult position.
我也很为难的
Or you set up the robberies
或许是你策划了这次抢劫
But didn't want to lose any of your property.
但不想失去你的宝贝
If you think for one second
如果你有哪怕一秒
That I'm some kind of mastermind,
认为我是所谓的幕后指使
Well, that-that's absurd!
那都是荒唐透顶的
Well, how about we debate the absurdity of it all downtown.
我们可以在局子里讨论这想法哪里荒唐了
Come on.
请吧
There has to be a connection between hans and Geno Murelli.
Hans和Geno Murelli肯定有某种联♥系♥
I'm not so certain.
我倒不确定
I've known hans a long time,
我认识Hans很久了
And he lacks the audacity for something like this.
他没胆量做这种事
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表