剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Go!
行动
All right, everybody just stay calm! shut up!
大家镇定 都闭嘴
He's pulled mostly high-end robberies, jewelry high risk
他挑起许多的高端技术劫案 珠宝类高风险
Bank jobs.
银行劫案
18 hostages. we want $18 million.
18名人♥质♥ 我们需要一千八百万
Take the shot.
开枪
Wrong bus, Eppes.
上错车了 埃普斯
I think illusion's their weapon.
我想他们失算了
Put the gun down!
把枪放下
3 Gunmen 16 Million dollars
3名持枪歹徒 1600万美元
26 Hostages 1 Con
26名人♥质♥ 一个骗局
Oh. well, well, well.
噢 好的 好的
Today is my lucky day.
今天是我的幸运日
Why don't you have a seat here, mr. buckley, please.
Buckley先生来坐下来说
Nice suit, Eppes.
西装不错啊 埃普斯
Wish I could say the same about yours.
想要我也赞一下你的吗
Orange is my color.
我的衣服是橘色的
Six days ago, a bus was hijacked in phoenix.
六天前一辆巴士在菲尼克斯被劫持
They got away with a $16 million ransom wired to the caymans.
劫匪把一千六百万赎金转到了开曼群岛
I hope they returned the keys.
我希望他们归还了钥匙
They used electronic jammers, anti-eavesdropping gear.
他们用了电子干扰和窃听器
They even took the cops on a four-hour chase using a dummy bus.
他们甚至用一辆假巴士来声东击西
Sound familiar?
听起来很耳熟吗
john buckley, aka john maynard, aka maynard dash.
John Buckley 又名John Maynard和Maynard Dash
What do we have here?
现在又是什么呢
Real estate fraud, identity theft, bank robbery,
房♥地♥产♥欺诈 盗窃身份证 银行抢劫
And last year, hijacking a tour bus.
还有去年的劫持旅游巴士
We had fun, didn't we?
我们玩的很高兴不是吗
Oh, by the way,
噢 对了
Is that genius brother of yours still working with you?
你那个天才兄弟还和你在一起工作吗
So these three guys that hijacked this bus used your plan.
有三个人用你的计划劫持了巴士
You guys don't think I'm in on this, do you?
你们不会认为我参与了这个吧
I'm doing seven to ten here.
我至少七至十年在这里
You think some crook is gonna take my share of 16 million
你觉得那恶棍会和我分享1600万
And, uh,Put it in a cookie jar until I get out?
然后把钱放在饼干罐子里直到我放出去
Maybe your big mouth gave somebody some ideas.
也许是你的大嘴巴点醒了某人
Without conversation, it gets very lonely in here.
除了聊天 这里就没事可做了
Who?
到底是谁
You want a name?
你想知道名字
Knock a few years off my seven to ten.
减免我的刑期
How about I make sure you do the full ride.
我让你一辈子在这里怎么样
Let's not make it so long next time.
下次我不想再这样讨价
Huh, fellas?
怎么样 伙计
Good seeing you.
很高兴见到你们
Keep up the good work, huh?
好好工作吧
Oh, Eppes, they're not finished.
还有埃普斯 他们不会就此罢手的
Personal prediction, next job's gonna be in l.a.
友情提示 下次的地点在洛杉矶
Something classy.
更醇厚的手法
Jewelry store, maybe.
也许是珠宝店哦
Back to the palace, fellas.
回老家吧 兄弟们
Think maybe he knows something?
也许他真的知道些什么
They get away with 16 mil, they're gonna hit a jewelry store?
他们已经带走了1600万 还会袭击珠宝店吗
You got to be kidding me.
别逗了
Jerking us around.
他在唬弄我们
Here is little something to
下面是周一早上
Us smile on your face in this Monday mornig
让人开怀大笑的节目
Today's cute and cuddly segment comes to us from big bear
今天最惹人发笑的片段来自我们的大熊先生
Boy, you two are in a big rush. Yeah
你们用不着这么急吧 很急
We're giving a joint lecture today
我们俩今天有一个关于
On multivariate hypergeometric distribution,
多变量超几何分配的共同演讲
And we haven't even begun to prepare.
但我们到现在还没开始准备呢
What are you watching?
你在看什么呢
Since I was two hours late for work last monday,
自从我上周一迟到两小时后
I decided to wait for the traffic report.
我就决定等着听交通广播了
I can punch up the caltrans web site for you.
我可以帮你查交通局网站
That's all right. I'm a traditionalist.
没关系 传统的东西比较适合我
I like to get my news from a human being.
我喜欢人类传达给我信息
Yeah, I've seen the human being that gives this report.
没错 我还知道这个做报告的人
She makes pamela anderson look like a refugee.
让帕米拉·安德森看起来像个难民一样
I know, but she reads beautifully.
我知道 但是她读东西的时候很美
Good day, l.a.
洛杉矶早上好
Misty Mornay here with the good, the bad and the nasty.
Misty Mornay今天给大家带来了一些好的坏的消息
We've got a sigalert on the 40.5 south.
405大道上发生了一件突发交通事故
It's like a drive-in parking lot down there.
现在那里就像个停车场一样
No fun. if you're in the front seat.
如果你不幸在驾驶座的话
Uh, sorry, folks.
对不起 各位
My producer's saying we need to break away.
我的制片人说我们要暂停下
I waited 20 minutes for this?
我为此等了20分钟
Philip lynch is downtown where police are on the scene of a hold-up.
Philip lynch在市中心为您带来警♥察♥封锁现场的消息
We're going there now.
现在转去现场
Live.
直播
I'm here at the l.a
我现在在洛杉矶
Aa. minerals & metals exchange,
矿产金属交易所
Where what was a robbery has turned into a hostage crisis.
一场抢劫案演变成了人♥质♥危机案
Behind me, you can see police and swat digging in.
在我身后你可以看见警♥察♥和反恐队在试图进入
It looks like we're in for a long one.
看起来像要打一场持久战
You better think about rescheduling that lecture.
你们最好还是重新安排下演讲吧
Lapd's got a mobile command post set up.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局成立了临时指挥所
Letting us take the helm since this
如果这件事和Buckley有牵连
May be connected to buckley's, too
就交给我们掌控局面
How many guys?
一共多少人
Witnesses saw three men dressed as janitors pushing a cleaning cart.
目击者看到三名穿制♥服♥的人推着辆清洁车
Entered the building, couple minutes later,
进入了大楼 几分钟之后
Cops responded to a silent alarm from inside.
警♥察♥接到了大楼内的无声警报
Witnesses?
目击证人呢
General descriptions fit our three bus hijackers.
大体的描述符合我们巴士劫匪的样貌
And hostages?
人♥质♥怎么样
David's looking at security camera footage, trying to get a count.
大卫试图从大楼的监控录像中得到数目
All right, what do we got?
到现在为止我们都有什么线索
Right now, cartoons.
现在的话 只有卡♥通♥片
Bad guys hacked the cameras inside the exchange.
匪徒侵入了内部监视录像
This is what they're transmitting.
这就是被他们更改后的录像
Before the override,
在被覆盖前
The cameras caught the first few minutes of the break-in.
摄像记录了他们抢劫前的几分钟画面
Crew entered, they took out the guard.
人员进入 放倒守卫
Then they took control of the main floor of the exchange.
接着他们控制了主交易大厅
Took away cell phones and pdas.
没收手♥机♥和PDA
They ordered everyone to the back and
他们要求每个人到后面
Handed out Jumpsuits and ball caps for everyone to put on.
拿出囚服和棒球帽让每个人穿上
So you can't tell the bad guys from the hostages
所以很难分辨谁是劫匪谁是人♥质♥喽
Gges. yeah, not that we can tell
是 不用说都知道
Much of anything that's going on inside there right now.
里面正在酝酿什么计划
They, uh, covered up the windows,
他们把窗子都遮起来
And they're using jammers to prevent us from eavesdropping.
他们还用干♥扰♥器♥阻止我们的窃听
Exactly like the bus hijacking.
完美的就像巴士抢劫那次一样
Using buckley's playbook.
用了Buckley的脚本
Except for one thing.
除了一件事以外
The manager hit a silent alarm.
经理按响了无声警报器
He didn't think anyone saw him.
他以为没人看见他
Buckley was careful not to hurt anyone.
Buckley小心谨慎没伤害任何人
These guys are different.
这些人却不是
Buckley said these guys were hitting l.a., jewelry store. all
Buckley说这些人会袭击洛杉矶的珠宝店
Ee. all right, well, that's not exactly a jewelry store.
是的 没错 这里确实不是珠宝店
This place is a clearinghouse for every diamond company in the world.
这里是世界各大钻石公♥司♥的票♥据♥交易所
I mean, there's got to be at least 100 million in there.
我的意思是说这里至少有一亿元
Yeah, along with 26 hostages.
没错 还有26名人♥质♥
I guess buckley wasn't jerking us around after all.
我觉得Buckley并没有耍我们
Numb3rs S06E09
《数字追凶》第六季第九集
Now snipers are moving into position.
现在阻击手正进入指定位置
How about the phones? how we doing there?
手♥机♥那边呢 有什么收获
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表