剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Well, we have top security clearance.
我们有最高的机密工作许可证
That says I can't discuss our federal contracts.
那上面约定我不能公然讨论政♥府♥合同
Not with the FBI, not with anybody.
也包括联邦调查局和其他人
If I do, I'm violating national security laws.
如果违反的话 我就犯了国♥家♥安♥全♥法
Well, you understand we can't walk away when four people are dead.
你要明白我们不会对四个人的死置之不理
Four? you said three.
四个 你刚才说三个
We found another body in a separate incident
在另一起事件中我们发现另一具尸体
That we also believe to be one of your employees-- Cynthia Abbott.
我们相信她也是你们的雇员 Cynthia Abbott
No, no, no. that's impossible.
不 不 不 那不可能
She wasn't even working on the...
她甚至都没有参与...
This project.
这个项目
Cyndi and I have been
Cyndi和我已经
Living together for about six months.
住在一起有六个月了
What's happened to her?
她怎么了
We don't know yet.
我们还不清楚
What can you tell us about Cynthia's work at Neox industries?
关于在Neox公♥司♥的工作你能告诉我们些什么
Uh, she didn't talk about it.
她没有说过她的工作
Only that it involved her specialty.
只知道与她的专业有关
And what was that? Plasma Physics.
什么专业 等离子物理学
Uh, she did say something about being dropped off a project,
她确实说过她被迫离开一个项目
But she didn't say what it was.
但是她没有具体说是什么
And do you have a recent photo of cynthia?
你有她最近的照片吗
She volunteers as a tutor.
她在做一名志愿助教
She donates her time to Habitat for Humanity.
还自愿参加''人类家园''的活动
She... cares about things.
她是个热心的人
I can't see why anybody would hurt her.
我不明白为什么有人要伤害她
Does she have a computer at home?
在家里她有自己的电脑吗
Yeah, you need to see it?
有 你要看看吗
Yeah, we do, and we also need a sample of he rDNA
我想是的 还需要她的DNA样本
A toothbrush, For instance why?
比如一把牙刷 做什么
Did you found something?
你们发现了什么吗
No, it's just routine.
不 只是例行公事
Well,Neox has a government defense contract, so...
Neox拥有一份国防部的合同 因此
Well, that explains the secrecy.
那就解释了保密的原因
I have an important question I need to ask you.
我有一个重要的问题要问你们
Have you had the pie at the restaurant down the street?
你们是不是在这条街上的餐馆里吃过馅饼
You mean pie n burger?
你是说汉堡馅饼吗
Is that the name?
那就是它的名字吗
That's a good name.
是个很好听的名字
Because it's astounding pie.
因为它是种让人吃惊的馅饼
Yes, it is.
是的
You came out all the way out here for pie?
你大老远跑来就是为了馅饼吗
No, but putting all talk of pie aside for a future time,
不 但是把它放在以后再讨论
I have new information.
我有了新情报
Due to the deaths of the engineers,
由于这些工程师的死
I was able to get certain data released to me.
使我能够接触更多的保密数据
It might help you with your work.
可能会对你们的工作有很大帮助
Well, you work at the Pentagon, right?
你为五角大楼工作 对吗
So, Neox has a Defense project.
而Neox有国防部的合同
I would think you would know what it's working on.
我想你应该知道它从事什么工作
Department 44 is only responsible
44部只负责
For verifying that these projects come in on time
核查这些项目是否按时到位
And on budget.
和预算之内
So, you're some sort of auditor.
所以你是某种形式上的审计员
Uh... some sort, Dr. ramanujan, yes.
恩 某种形式上是的 拉马努金博士
I'm sorry. Have... have we met?
抱歉 我们见过吗
No, but I am familiar with your work,
没有 但是我了解你的工作
Particularly that pertaining to satellite telemetry.
特别是关于卫星遥测
Nifty stuff.
极好的活儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, listen, Floyd, we need to know as much as possible
听着 Floyd 如果要调查取得进展的话
If we're going to get anywhere with this investigation.
我们需要尽可能多的了解这件事
At this point,
在这件事上
All I know is that the Neox industries'
我只知道Neox公♥司♥有一项
Contract involves "less lethal" weaponry.
涉及'非致命武器'的合同
As opposed to nonlethal.
是相对于致命武器来说吧
Devices that frighten or disable.
是种让人产生恐惧或瘫痪的设备
Less lethal would mean directed energy weapons,
非致命武器即射线武器
Like microwaves, particle beams, lasers.
比如 微波 粒子束 激光
Makes more sense than ets or ghosts.
最起码比外星人和鬼魂更靠谱些
The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities.
五角大楼与外星人和鬼魂之间没有合同
That I'm aware of. At this time.
那个我知道 至少现在没有
The FBI has located this laptop.
联邦调查局找到了这台笔记本
Belongs to Cynthia Abbott,
属于Cynthia Abbott
Plasma physics engineer employed by Neox.
Neox公♥司♥雇佣的等离子物理工程师
Agent Eppes has asked that Dr. ramanujan examine its contents.
埃普斯探员要拉马努金博士分♥析♥里面的数据
The FBI also believes that Dr. Abbott was the first person killed.
联邦调查局认为Abbott博士是第一个被杀的
Is there a problem?
还有问题吗
Uh-uh. working on a dead person's computer?
分♥析♥一个死人的电脑
Hardly my first time.
几乎是我第一次
No, I imagine it's not.
不 我想不是
I don't know, Donnie.
我不知道 唐
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at, though.
我也不清楚你到底想说什么
I'm just saying, the major turning points in your life--
我只是想说 你生活中的重大转折点
Were they actually decisions,
实际上是你做的决定
Like, planned out?
都是计划好的吗
Well, let's see.
让我想想
I chose to go to college.
我选择去读大学
I met your mom, which I didn't choose.
遇到了你的妈妈 这可不是计划好的
I chose to marry her.
我选择和她结婚
She got pregnant.
后来她怀了孕
I chose to study architecture, but, uh,
我选择学习建筑学 但是
I needed a job,
我需要一份工作
So I took a job with the city.
所以在城里找了一份差
Well, like having two sons.
就像你现在有了两个儿子
You know, I mean, you didn't choose that.
可这并不是你计划好的
Oh, I chose to have children.
这倒是 不过我选择要孩子
Had to take what I got, didn't I?
不管是怎样的孩子我都得要 不是吗
What is it, you're second-guessing about some decisions?
怎么 你对某些决定有疑虑吗
I don't know. I just...
我不知道 我只是...
It's like I feel with all the big ones,
我觉得好像所有重要的事
Really, it was by default.
真的 都是早已注定的
FBI was just a fallback
进联邦调查局只是一个后备方案
'cause I didn't have the goods to play pro ball.
因为我不是做职业球手的料
Well, maybe you have to make some plans of your own.
也许你该为自己好好打算
Yeah, well, it never really occurred to me
是啊 只是我从来没意识到
That I wasn't doing that.
我竟然从未规划自己的人生
I'm afraid you're gonna have to ask yourself
恐怕你得扪心自问
What you really want in life.
什么是你今生真正的追求
Want a lot of things, Dad.
我有很多追求 老爸
I got into Cynthia Abbott's laptop.
我检查了Cynthia Abbott的电脑
There's no Neox Industries work on it,
里面没有Neox公♥司♥的项目
But she did send a couple E-mails that mentioned it.
不过她发过几封提及此事的邮件
She says that Neox was going to field test
她说Neox要对一个尚未完善的系统
A system that wasn't ready.
进行实地测试
She knew where the test was and planned to watch.
她知道测试地点并打算去观看
Well, she was struck by a plasma toroid device from above,
她被上面的一个等离子螺旋管装置震住了
Which would indicate an aircraft delivery platform.
表明这是一个飞行器传送平台
Well, here's information about a new type of aircraft--
这里倒有一种新型飞行器的信息
A small military drone capable of
一种能够支持能量控制武器的
Supporting directed-energy weaponry.
小型军用无人飞机
Is this some top-secret government site you've hacked into?
你是不是侵入了一个绝密的政♥府♥网站
No. it's Wired Magazine online discussion board
不 这是《连线》杂♥志♥的论♥坛♥
Otto IM'ed me.
Otto发给我的
What about the van with the three engineers?
那么那辆载了三个工程师的货车呢
What type of weapons platform was used?
又是用的哪种发射平台
I don't know, but we can find out.
我不知道 不过我们可以查出来
Well, we've got David and Colby's report,
我们有大卫和柯比的调查报告
And we've got these track marks on the ground here,
还有地上的这些磁道标记
So I'm thinking we can use those to calculate the force
所以我想我们能用这些来计算出
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表