剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Eh, it was just a few volts. Enough to send a message.
就那么几伏电 但足以稍个口信
Yeah? What message is that?
是吗 什么口信
"I'm a sociopath who enjoys hurting people"?
我是个反♥社♥会♥者有伤害他人的嗜好
I always liked you, Granger.
我一直很欣赏你 格兰杰
Served in the military, not afraid to mix it up.
在军队服过役 不怕牺牲
We're not so different.
我们没什么太多不同
Really?
真的吗
Cause from where I'm sitting, I'd say we are.
就我目前的处境来看 我得说确实是这样
Just the facts, ma'am, huh?
事实而已 长官天罗地网"的经典台词]
Dragnet.
天罗地网 [美国有名的警♥匪♥剧]
I used to love that show.
我以前很喜欢看
It's what made me want to become a cop.
它使我有了成为警♥察♥的愿望
I bet it did.
肯定的
The beginning, when Joe Friday's describing Los Angeles?
是开头那段乔 弗雷迪描绘洛杉矶吗
Shots of the beautiful women on the beach?
海滩上有美女的那些镜头
No, the end.
不是 是结尾那段
When the prisoner would hold up his plaque for the mug shot.
当犯人托着名牌登记照相的时候
The announcer would tell you his sentence.
广播里会播放对他的判决
Charlie won't let me down.
查理不会让我失望的
It's possible you don't have all the facts.
很可能你不了解所有的事实
What is it exactly you expect he's going to find?
你到底指望他能找到什么
You know, Joe Friday never actually said that line?
你知道乔·弗雷迪从来都没说过那句台词
But enough people
不过有足够多的人
Repeat something, and soon enough, it becomes the truth.
足够快速重复某事 它就会成为事实
It doesn't mean it's right.
那也不意味着它是对的
Okay. So, these are the 53 most likely convicts
好的 这53个犯人最有可能
That Garcia could have switched bracelets with.
跟加西亚互换手镯
We'll start with Guy Baker. Mmmmm.
我们从盖伊·贝克开始 额
What do you mean, mm-mmm?
额是什么意思
Look, he's got three kids.
你看 他有三个孩子
There's no way he's going to cross Salazar.
他怎么可能同萨拉♥萨♥尔换手镯
Okay.
这样啊
How about Jorge Ramos?
豪尔·赫拉莫斯呢
Yeah, maybe.
恩 有可能
I mean, his father-in-law makes Salazar look small-time.
萨拉♥萨♥尔跟他老丈人比起来就是个小角色
Anything happens to his daughter or his grandkids,
他女儿或者他外孙发生出任何意外的话
Salazar's dead.
萨拉♥萨♥尔都会没命的
Orlando Casindo.
奥兰多·卡辛多
No. Look. His sentence is almost up.
不能 你看 他刑期快满了
You're amazing. You know?
你真厉害 你知道吧
The more stressful the circumstance,
越是情况危急
The more clarity you have.
你头脑越清醒
Yeah, well, look, my life were on the line
你看看 我在生死关头的时候
and someone asked you the square root of 2007?
有人问你2007的平方根是多少
44.7995535, give or take a digit.
44.7995535 最后一位四舍五入
See, that's clear thinking.
看吧 这就是清楚的思考
I could have ended this back at the prison.
我本可以在监狱的时候就搞定这一切
What, by killing Ian?
什么 把伊恩杀了吗
I mean, it's what the textbook says to do.
我是说 教科书上写的应该那样做
You know, after seeing the destruction at Hiroshima,
你知道 在看见广岛被彻底摧毁后
Robert Oppenheimer spent the rest of his life
罗伯特·奥本海默用他的余生
Fighting nuclear proliferation
同核扩散做斗争
And totally destroyed his career,
完全不顾自己前程
But he valued the lives of his friends and family even more.
但是他对他朋友和家人的生活有更大的价值
You know, I'm thinking your instinct
知道吗 我想你的直觉
Was self-preservation.
是一种自我保护
Galvin's got a second-degree burn on her hand.
高尔文的手是二级烧伤
Thompson, I warned you not to go.
汤普森 我警告过你的
What, are you on his side now?
怎么 你现在向着他说话了吗
I cannot keep this jail in lockdown forever.
我不能永远把这个看守所锁着
We can't even get a visual on your guy.
我们甚至都看不到你那个弟兄
He could be dead, for all we know.
他可能已经死 咱们心里都有数
You're not going in, okay?
你不能进去 好吗
Not yet.
至少现在不能
Sinclair.
辛克莱尔
Hey, David. We've narrowed down the list of potential prisoners
大卫 我们把有可能同加西亚
That Garcia switched bracelets with to seven.
换手镯的犯人锁定为7个人
Pete Lugo.
皮特·卢戈
Sean Pineiro.
肖恩·皮内罗
Hakeem Watkins.
哈肯姆·沃特金斯
Terell Post.
特瑞尔·普斯特
Robert Ortiz.
罗伯特·奥尔蒂斯
Randy Shannon.
兰迪·香浓
And Matthew Nunn.
马修·南
Empty cell.
空牢房♥
Records indicate he's in courthouse holding.
记录上显示他在法庭的牢房♥里
Which one's Matthew Nunn?
哪个是马修·南
Hey, come here.
过来
Where's Garcia?
加西亚在哪
I never heard of the man.
我从来没听说过这个人
Think harder or I swear,
努力想想 不然我发誓
You'll be serving your sentence plus his, his,
你将服刑的期限是你的加上他的 他的
and maybe his, too.
可能还有他的总和
I don't know. That's the truth, I swear.
我不知道 这是实话 我发誓
The dude said he'd get $1,000 to my wife
一个兄弟说如果我跟他换手镯的话
If I switched bracelets with him.
他就给我老婆1000美元
Damn it!
见鬼
Find him?
找到他了吗
We're having some problems.
我们遇到了些问题
Charlie needs some more time.
查理还需要些时间
You are going to make me hurt this man to prove my point!
你是在逼我伤害这个人来证明我的观点
Ian, don't. Ian? Ian?
伊恩 不要 伊恩
Your boy's losing it.
你的弟兄失去控制了
What's my best option?
我的最佳选择是什么
Explosives.
爆破
We'll go through the wall.
我们把墙炸开
You give me 20 minutes,
你给我20分钟
I'll end this thing.
我会把这事搞定的
Do it.
行动
All right, these are the prisoners
他们就是等着
waiting to be taken back to the jail.
被押送回监狱的罪犯
And there's Garcia.
这个是加西亚
As you can see,we don't know
正如你看到的 我们不知道
which van he went on, or whose bracelet he's wearing now.
他会上哪辆车还有现在带的是谁的手镯
And every prisoner
而且和他
that Garcia switched bracelets with has increased
交换手镯的罪犯越多
his chances of survival.
他生存下来的可能性就越大
The first bracelet got him
第一次交换手镯让他
out of his cell block, and the next one
走出了自己的牢房♥ 第二次交换手镯
got him to the courthouse.
是在法♥院♥的时候
Tell me where he's going next,
如果你告诉我接下来他会去哪里
I'll buy you a new Rubik's Cube.
我就送一个新的魔方给你
It's pursuit-evasion.
这个是追逃问题
I knew we'd be back to the snake and the fish.
我想我们应该参考生物数学模型
Nope. Two children playing hide-and-seek.
不 两个小孩玩捉迷藏游戏
The seeker counts to 50 and begins looking.
负责捉的人数到50 然后开始寻找
But kids don't go from room to room in an efficient manner.
一间房♥一间房♥的寻找不是很有效的方式
They run to places like the basement or the attic first,
他们通常先去地下室或者阁楼
places that offer the best hiding spots.
那些是藏身的好地方
In a similar manner, we look at prisoners
同样的 我们观察这些罪犯
who could have switched bracelets with Garcia
谁有可能在法♥院♥和加西亚交换手镯
at the courthouse
这主要取决于
and rank them based on where they're housed,
他们住的地方
or who has the safest hiding spot
或者远离萨拉查
from Salazar and his men.
和他手下的安全地点
You know, when I was, like, 12,
你知道当我 12岁的时候
there was this kid, Ricky Caroll,
有个叫作里基·卡罗的男孩
the bully who used to terrorize the neighborhood.
那个家伙总是欺负恐吓附近的人
So one day,
于是有一天
me and my friend, we, uh, hid out
我和我的朋友藏了起来
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表