剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表
Before rerouting the mail.
不需要太多的验证检查
Augie created fake pages to mirror these web sites
Augie通过伪造网页模仿这些网站
Which easily fooled the domain name system
轻易的骗过了域名系统
And then he made a change of address,
然后他改变了地址
Which funneled every transaction into his site.
将每笔交易都转到了他这里
Now, as long as his site is still active,
只要他的网站一直运行
The cartels are going to hack him back.
犯罪组织就能黑入系统 夺回网站
Yeah, they're-they're losing big money.
是的 他们正在损失很多钱
We could adapt
我们可以调整
The sting program to i.d. those attackers,
Sting程序来追踪那些黑客侵入者
Get their locations.
并确定他们的地址
We're going to have to move fast.
我们必须行动迅速
They'll try it for a day, but they'll put up new ones.
他们的地址一直在变 顶多保持一天
I need to check out augie's setup.
我要检查一下Augie的系统
And there may be a kill switch on it,
也许有一个控制程序的开关
So this will go a lot faster if he works with us.
如果他愿意合作会提高我们的效率
Well, can we trust him?
我们能相信他吗
Let's find out.
我们试试吧
I don't understand why augie let himself get caught.
我不明白为什么Augie要让自己被抓到
This kid could've gotten rich.
这孩子本来可以大赚一笔
Listen, all he cares about is the hack.
他的兴趣只在怎样侵入系统上
I mean, he pierced
他同时侵入了
Military-grade encryption on four sites at the same time,
四个军事级别的加密系统
Including the FBI's.
包括联邦调查局的
This is his calling card.
这是他展示能力的结果
Calling card for who? for what?
展示能力给谁看 为了什么
I want to work with you,
我想为你们工作
DARPA, NSA, CIA.
还有美国防部高级研计局 国安局 中情局
We're not going to hire you, we're going to prosecute you.
我们不会雇佣你 我们会起诉你
You need me to get to the cartels.
你们需要我帮你们找到犯罪组织
We got cyber-geeks of our own. mmm.
我们有我们自己的技术人员
My set up is rigged
我的系统被保护的很好
Anybody tries to touch my equipment,
任何人只要一碰我的设备
It'll crash and sends out vicious worms.
它会崩溃并发出病毒
My malware will twist you good.
我的病毒会让你好看
You need me, baby I'm your man
你需要我 宝贝 你们需要我
Nobody needs you, and stop calling me "baby""
没人会需要你 不要叫我宝贝
I have a feeling we were in a past life together
我觉得我们前世肯定是一对
Star-crossed lovers--
相隔遥远的恋人
And this is the lifetime we finally make it work.
而此生我们终于在一起了
You really don't get what you just stepped in.
你不知道你惹了多大的麻烦
You stole from criminal conspiracies
你偷了犯罪组织的钱
Who will come after you.
而他们会找到你
Virtual gangs.
网上的黑帮
Yeah, they'll come after me online.
是的 他们会在网上找到我
I say bring it.
让他们来吧
You think this is a game?
你觉得这是个游戏
Come on, I want you to meet someone.
来吧 我想让你见一个人
Hey, Estelle.
嘿 Estelle
How are you?
你好吗
They have me signing another deposition.
他们让我又签了一份证词
You made an arrest?
你又抓到了一个人
It's Augie Harris.
这位是Augie Harris
He steals identities for a living.
他靠盗取别人的身份为生
It's all insured money.
我都投过保的
Mrs. brown is our victim zero.
Brown夫人是我们的第一个受害人
She's the reason we started the sting operation.
她是我们开始Sting行动的原因
Tell him what happened, Estelle.
告诉他发生了什么 Estelle
Someone stole my husband's social security
有人盗用了我丈夫的社保号♥
And bank numbers,
还有银行账号♥
Sold our house,
卖♥♥掉了我们的房♥子
And emptied our savings
掏空了我们的存款
Before we knew anything was wrong.
我们发现时已经太晚了
Well, it'll take you some time,
这确实需要点时间来发现
But you'll get it all back.
但你们都会拿回那些钱的
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I'll hack the bank for you.
我可以帮你黑掉银行的钱
How much do you want? a hundred grand?
你想要多少钱 十万
My husband couldn't take the stress.
我丈夫受不了这打击
He had a heart attack
他发了心脏病
And died.
死了
You going to hack him back for me, too?
你也能帮我把他弄回来吗
How many i.d.'s you think you've stolen, augie?
你到底盗用了多少账号♥ Augie
Hundreds? thousands?
几百个 几千个
It was just a way to prove
这只是我证明
That I could crack the system.
我可以侵入系统的方式
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I'm picking up Amita.
我是来接阿米塔的
Couldn't you send somebody?
你怎么不派个人来接
Mm. mm, feel like driving lately.
恩 最近爱上了开车
I could see the red convertible sports coupe coming.
我希望是一辆红色的敞篷运动跑车
I don't know about that.
我不知道你有这想法
Not red, anyway.
反正不是红色的
Midlife crisis mobile.
中年危机专用座驾
No, I wanted one at 45, yeah.
不对 我45岁的时候就想拥有一辆了
Corvette stingray.
雪弗兰复古跑车
Really? you, a vette?
真的 你 跑车
Your mother talked me out of it.
你妈没有让我这么做
I like to drive.
我喜欢开车
What can I say?
我能说什么
Where's she at?
她在哪儿
Out in the garage with my boss,
和我老板一起在车♥库♥
Getting grilled on 3-d printers.
正在为三维打印机的事纠结
Some wine?
要来杯酒吗
No, I can't. and you know you barged
不 我不能喝酒 你知道你今天闯入
Right into the middle of a sting today.
我们的Sting行动
I didn't know.
我并不知情
It's a public event, right?
这是正常的社交活动 不是吗
Look, I'm considered one of the older consultants
其实我是这个前卫软件公♥司♥的
At this young, hip software company.
一个老顾问
So I decided to pick up some brownie points
所以我想带我老板来
By bringing my boss, kath, to see amita speak.
听听阿米塔的演讲给她加点印象分
Seems to be working, anyway.
看来确实有些效果
Hey. Oh, uh, uh,
嘿 哦 啊
Kath, my son, don.
Kath 这是我的儿子唐
Oh, my, the heroic brother.
喔 英勇的哥哥
So, I'm ready to go.
我该走了
I just need to get my bag out of alan's car.
我要去阿兰车里拿我的包
Oh, uh... all right,
哦 好吧
I'll meet you out front? All right.
我在门口等你 好的
You are really very strong.
你真的很强壮
You must be what, 42, 43?
你多大 42岁还是43岁
Where do you work out?
你在哪儿健身的
The fbi have a gym?
联邦调查局有健身房♥吗
Uh, yeah, actually, uh, they do.
恩 确实 我们有健身房♥
I'm staring down 45
我快45了
And it's freaking me out.
开始有点担心我的身材了
So, how do you stay fit, circuit training
你怎么保持身材的 坚持训练
And carrot juice or... just lots of sex?
喝胡萝卜汁 经常做♥爱♥吗
What's your secret?
你的秘诀是什么
My lips are sealed.
我无可奉告
I hope not.
我不希望这样
I cracked the fbi.
我侵入了联邦调查局的系统
I mean, when you think about it, it was perfect.
我是说 你们原以为你们的系统很完美
It was a felony.
这是重罪
Now you know that I can find the weakness in your system.
现在你知道了我能找到你们系统的漏洞
I proved that I'm the dominant hacker.
我证明了我是天才黑客
We like employees who don't steal.
我们只招没有小偷小摸的人
剧集 | 数字追凶(2005) | 导航列表