你们要去哪儿
Dos Pueblos教堂
- Dos Pueblos - 是的
-Dos Pueblos? - Si.
那是在Guasave 离这里有60公里远
是 但是 呃 我朋友领的路 我们迷路了
两个美国人出现在南边的山上
有点不对劲
把他们带过来
上车
Arlo
Paco 出什么事情了吗
好 好
Bien. Bien.
你认识这两个家伙吗
蠢死了的观光党 连地图都读不明白
我告诉过他们别往这边来 这事儿交给我吧
没问题
下班过来 请你们喝啤酒
必须滴
谢谢你
Thank you.
我告诉你不要这么做的
I told you not to do this.
你们应该听我的
You should have listened.
嗯 是我的错
Yeah. My bad.
我会帮你们把摩托装上车
I'll load up your ride.
你们要靠自己了 别迷路
You're on your own. Don't get lost.
你在这儿多久了
How long you been down here?
足够久了
Long enough.
好吧 我只是有点好奇
Okay, I'm just a little bit curious.
你怎么知道我们有麻烦的
How did you know we were in trouble?
有时候你会发现
Sometimes you find yourself
自己在对的时间出现在对的地点
at the right place at the right time.
听着 Hetty说你会帮我们
Look, Hetty said you could help us.
你俩还活着 不是吗
You two are alive, aren't you?
但也不会活的太久了
But that won't last.
立刻回家 你们所有人
Go home now, all of you.
去机场 坐下一班飞机
Get your butts to the airport, get on the next flight
离开这个鬼地方 否则你会落得和你朋友一样的下场
out of this hellhole, or you will end up like your friend.
怎么样
How's that?
关于遗骸 国♥务♥院♥
For the remains, the State Department
联♥系♥了墨西哥城的一家DNA实验室做检测
contracts with a lab in Mexico City for DNA testing.
好的 我们多快能拿到结果
Okay. How fast can we get some results?
至少24小时
At least 24 hours.
Hidoko的紧急联络人是她在巴尔的摩的父亲
Hidoko's emergency contact is her father in Baltimore.
对他来说只是平凡的一天
This is just a normal day for him.
他完全不知道发生了什么
He has no idea.
嘿 我们甚至都不确定那是她
Hey. We're not even certain it's her.
她比我还小一岁 Eric
She's a year younger than me, Eric.
- Nell - 就连Sam昨天也中枪了
- Nell... - Even Sam was shot yesterday.
Nell 停下来
Nell, stop.
别♥墅♥里有更多的部队
More troops at the villa.
我真的希望我们的人今天能安全
I really hope our guys stay safe today.
我不觉得我还能承受其他的坏消息了
I don't think I can take any more bad news.
也许Turk是对的
Maybe Turk's right.
也许我们应该离开Dodge
Maybe we should just get the hell out of Dodge.
- 没得选 - 更糟的我们也经历过
- Not an option. - We've been through worse.
这座别♥墅♥的火力比朝鲜边境还多
This villa's got more firepower than the North Korean border.
现在如此 但可能会发生改变
Right now it does. It could change.
武器交易之后 他们会放松警惕的
After the arms deal, they'll let down their guard.
等Williams和他的儿子离开院子的时候
When Williams leaves the compound with his son,
会有一线机会
there's a window of opportunity.
比现在闯进去要容易
Be easier than going in now.
当然 除非Williams有武装护卫
Unless, of course, Williams has an armed escort
或者私人直升机 这样的话
or a private chopper, in which case,
我们就白来了
we came down here for Nada.
也许我们能让那孩子离开院子
Maybe we could get the kid to leave the compound.
不 不太可能
Nah, it's unlikely.
行动中心24小时监控着这个院子
Ops has had their eyes on the compound for 24 hours.
Derrick还没出去过
Derrick hasn't even stepped outside.
那如果用特洛伊木马呢
What about a Trojan horse?
- 得了 Deeks - 怎么了 我是认真的
- Deeks, please. - What? I'm serious.
他们不反复检查过是不会让任何东西进去的
They're not letting anything in there without a major search.
我说的是真正的马
I'm talking about real horses.
我们知道什么
What do we know?
这个孩子总是一个人 他父亲和将军
This kid is all alone, his dad and the general
和黑帮在做交易
off dealing with the cartels.
所以我带着马出现 我就说它们是礼物
So I show up with horses. I say they're a gift.
我会带这孩子去兜风
I take the kid for a ride.
- 呼吸点新鲜空气 对吗 - 你能
- A little fresh air, right? - You could take
那孩子离开院子 - 对 你们在指定地点等着
- the kid off the compound. - Right, where you guys are waiting
把他送到撤离点
to whisk him away to the exfil site.
这计划还真有可能奏效
There is a chance that could actually work.
我喜欢称之为跳出谷仓进行思考
I like to call it thinking outside the barn.
哼
Hmm.
但不应该是你带马过去
But you shouldn't bring the horses in.
为什么
Why?
这活儿适合Kensi去做
It's a job for Kensi.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
她的西班牙文比你的好
Her Spanish is better than yours,
她还能减少嫌疑
and she'll draw less suspicion.
不 应该我来做 因为我们需要Kensi作为狙击手
No. I should do this because we need Kensi as a sniper.
Sam说的没错
Sam's right.
他们会更加倾向于把那个男孩交给Kens
They'll be more inclined to give the boy to Kens.
好的
Okay.
我们得需要两匹马
Guess we're gonna need two horses.
和他喝一样的就行
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
并不是青蛙先生餐馆的铁粉
Not exactly a huge fan of Senor Frog's.
除此以外 我比较喜欢和当地人呆在一起
Besides, I like to hang with the locals.
当别人给你一个好的建议
You know, when somebody gives you good advice,
你应该接受
you should take it.
所以你为什么不找间别的酒吧坐坐
So why don't you go find another seat in another bar?
谢谢
Gracias.
干杯
Salud.
我们还没有找到我的朋友
We still haven't found my friend.
你们不会找到她的
You're not gonna find her.
不会在这儿
Not here.
还有一件事情 然后我就会消失
Just one thing, and then I will disappear.
你可以提供给我两匹马和一个拖车吗
Can you get me two horses and a trailer?
你找错人了 哥们
You're talking to the wrong guy, pal.
如果它没有发动机 那我帮不了你
If it doesn't have an engine, I can't help you.
怎么样
Anything?
没办法
Nothing.
人要来了
Incoming.
谢谢
Gracias.
你掉了一样东西
You lost something.
这是什么
What is this?
离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
第二天
在别♥墅♥内的实时摄像头能让Eric 和Nell
Real-time video inside the villa will allow Eric and Nell
引导我们在晚上离开
to guide us through a nighttime extraction.
我以为他们的监控系统是不联网的
I thought their security system was air-gapped.
所以操作室是怎么接进去的
Yeah, so how does Ops tap in?
这是一个移♥动♥收发器
It's a mobile transceiver.
将其放在距离数字录像机50英尺内
Get it within 50 feet of the DVR
它通过蓝牙感染
it infects by Bluetooth,
接受视频图像并将它们传输到云端
receives video images and transmits them to the cloud.
Marco
Marco.
怎么了
Si.
我有东西要交给你们
啊 给
Ah. Here.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Gracias. - De Nada.
这是什么
What are these?
他们的名字是Simbolo 和 Mattila
Their names are Simbolo and Mattila.
喔噢
Wow.
看来Turk还是决定帮我们了
Looks like Turk came through.
只需要挨上一拳作为小代价
All for the small price of a sucker punch.
你准备好了吗
You up for this?
当然了
Of course I am.
G
G.
怼了你一拳 他肯定可后悔了
He must have really felt bad about that punch.
道歉不是一般都送花呢嘛
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表