It's gonna be too tight for you to wear a vest.
我明白
I understand.
好
Okay, then.
准备炸门
Let's get ready to blow the hatch.
就位
In position.
就位
In position.
听我发令
On my call.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
行动 行动
Execute, execute.
快走 走 走
Move! Go, go!
Curtis Denard 我们是联邦探员
Curtis Denard, federal agents!
放下武器 把手放到头顶
Put down your weapon and put your hands on your head!
安全
Clear.
一如既往地利落啊先生们
You gentlemen continue to impress.
- 准备好了 - 准备 三
- Ready. - Ready. Three,
- 二 一 - 小心爆♥炸♥
- two, one! - Fire in the hole.
点火成功 行动
We have ignition. Let's go, go, go!
往里鼓风 让烟出来
Blow that air down there! Get the smoke out!
起来
Get up.
起来 发送发射指令
Get up! Send the launch command!
立刻回到你的座位上
Get back in your chair. Now!
不
No.
我说站起来
I said get up.
坐回去发送发射指令
Get in your chair and send the launch command.
回到你的座位上
Get back in your chair!
我是特别探员Kensi Blye
This is Special Agent Kensi Blye.
发射控制中心安全了
LCC is secured.
两个目标都被击毙
Both targets have been taken out.
行动结束
It's over.
全部 全部结束了
It's all... it's all over.
收到 Blye特工 干得漂亮 我们会通报的
Copy, Agent Blye. Good work. We'll notify.
让人印象深刻啊
It was something to behold.
干得很棒 Blye探员
Excellent work, Agent Blye.
- 谢谢你 - 谢谢 谢谢
- Thank you, thank you. - Thank you. Thanks.
- 干得很不错 - 谢谢
- Great work. - Yeah. Thank you.
Zindower中尉所在的发射控制中心
Lieutenant Zindower's LCC was breached
约一个小时前被FBI攻破了
about an hour ago by FBI.
很不幸 他被击毙了
Unfortunately, he was killed.
让我们陷入了死胡同
Leaving us a dead end.
我们找到了什么
What did we find?
Denard的其中一个硬盘无法被恢复
One of Denard's drives was unrecoverable.
在第二个硬盘里
After going through the second drive,
我们在巴顿计划中找到了6个人的化名
we found the code names of six men inside
他们策划并资助了整个行动
the Patton Project who had financed and planned the whole operation.
那我们知道他们的身份了吗
Well, do we know who they are?
还没查到
Not yet.
找到他们 逮捕他们
Find them. Hunt them down.
杀死他们 如果必须的话
Kill 'em, if you have to.
睡个好觉
Have a good night.
做得不错 听起来才棒
"Good work" Would have been nice.
你做得超棒 Hidoko探员
Excellent work, Agent Hidoko.
谢谢你 Hanna探员
Thank you, Agent Hanna.
- Kens - 嗨
- Kens. - Hey.
- 欢迎回来 - 谢谢
- Welcome back. - Thanks.
听说你这一天够受的
Heard you had a hell of a day.
是啊 是够受的
Yeah, it was.
嗯 你们谁看见Deeks了吗
Um, have any of you seen Deeks?
呃 他出去呼吸新鲜空气去了 我想他应该在楼顶吧
Uh, he went out for some air. I think he's up on the roof.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
呃 正式声明
Well, it's official.
我再也不会批评你做的烤奶酪了
I'm never gonna criticize your grilled cheese again.
那是我♥干♥过最难的事
That was the hardest thing I ever had to do.
什么事 做烤奶酪
What's that, making the grilled cheese
还是单枪匹马拯救世界不被核弹毁灭
or singlehandedly saving the world from nuclear holocaust?
给你打那个电♥话♥
Making that call to you.
我们还得这样做多久
How long are we gonna do this for?
我是说 是你想待在那里的
I mean, you're the one that wanted to stay in,
那为什么不由你来说呢
so why don't you tell me?
- 我不知道 - 好极了
- I don't know. - That's great.
我不 不知道
I don't... I don't... I don't know.
我可受不了Sam所经历的
I can't go through what Sam went through.
我想说 我都无法想像
I mean, honestly, I don't even know
他每天早上是怎么起来的
how that guy gets up in the morning.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
你是我的一切
You're everything for me.
但是
And, um...
*Cause I don't want to lose...*
我很讨厌这种感觉
I hate feeling like this.
因为你就是我的世界
Because you're my world.
*No, I don't want to lose you now*
你也是我的
You are mine.
*No, I don't want to lose you now*
你就是我的世界
You are my world.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表