可能什么关系都没有
Maybe nothing.
但是我让Corey通知我 一旦有鸦♥片♥服用过量
But I asked Corey to let me know if any bodies came into
的尸体送进太平间的话
the morgue that showed signs of opioid overdose.
有无名尸 Corey就打给我
John Doe came in, Corey called me.
他经常打给我
He calls me a lot.
我们真的需要好好谈谈了
We really need to have the friend talk.
好的
Okay.
哦 等下 他说这个无名氏有
Oh, wait. He said that John Doe had
针尖状瞳孔 脸部被打过
pinpoint pupils, and his face was jacked up.
我心想 “沙赞”啊
And I thought, "Shazam."
但是没想到啊 没想到 联邦调查局里没人
But surprise, surprise. Nobody at the FBI
关注这件事 所以我就自己去停尸房♥了
was interested, so I went to the morgue myself.
好吧 然后几天后有人回来
Okay. And then someone came back
偷走了尸体
and stole the body a few days later.
我是撒谎了 但我问心无愧
I know I lied, but I did it with a clear conscience.
她这是实话吗
Is she serious right now?
- 是 实话 - 她挺认真的
- Yes, I am. - She's for real.
这个案子也是真的
And so is this case.
好了 我觉得我听明白了
Okay, I think I've heard enough.
带她到船屋
Take her to the boatshed.
我也是这么想的
My thoughts exactly.
能搭你车回指挥中心吗
You give me a ride back to Ops?
没问题
Of course.
你俩玩儿得开心
You two have fun.
G 别这样 G
G? Come on, G.
唷 太好了 搞定了 现在
Phew. I'm glad that's over. Now,
你的想法已经板上钉钉了 走吧
your thoughts on Meghan Markle's wedding gown. Go.
这选择挺大胆的
It's a bold choice.
佩服
I respect it.
啊 这就是我心心念念的
Oh, that's what I'm talking about.
冷萃咖啡包围我吧
Cold brews on me all around.
我点蒸气晕车药
I'll take mine with some steamed Dramamine.
喝点儿什么
How may I help you?
嗨 我是特别探员Kensi Blye
Hi. I'm Special Agent Kensi Blye,
海军罪案调查处的 这是我的搭档
NCIS. This is my partner,
Hidoko探员和洛杉矶警局Deeks警探
Agent Hidoko and LAPD Detective Deeks.
- 哦 那个混♥蛋♥ - 什么
- Oh, that bastard. - Excuse me?
是因为上周的卫生检查吗
Is this about the health inspection last week?
- 什么 - 不是 有什么问题吗
- The what? - No. Should it be?
因为那些鼠粪不是我们的
Because those rat feces were not ours.
额 希望如此
Uh... I hope not.
便便是 什么
Poop from a... what?
我可不想喝便便咖啡
I don't want poop in my coffee.
我跟你说 是那个黄鼠狼样的监查员放进去栽赃我们的
I'm telling you, that weasel of an inspector planted them.
好吧 我们可以去别地方喝
Yeah, we can get drinks someplace else.
我们还在上班
We're on the clock.
没错 嗯 接下来就尴尬了 我得
Yeah, um, awkward segue, but I need
给你看一张有点儿烦心的照片了
to show you a somewhat disturbing picture.
没问题 总好过鼠粪吧
Well, can't be worse than rat feces.
你
Uh, you,
你最好别再说"粪便"和"老鼠"了
you might want to stop saying "Feces" And "Rat."
- 没错 - 你认识这个人吗
- Yeah. - Do you recognize this man?
哦 天呐 怎么了
Oh, my God. What happened?
我们也想知道发生了什么 你认识他吗
That's what we're trying to find out. Do you know him?
认识 他是Gabe
Of course. That's Gabe.
他几乎每天都来
He's here almost every day.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
很遗憾告诉你
I'm sorry to have to tell you this,
Gabe死了
but Gabe is dead.
哦
Oh...
你知道Gabe姓什么吗
Do you know Gabe's last name?
额 不知道
Uh... no.
信♥用♥卡♥上也没有
Not even from a credit card?
额 他经常直接给我五元 不用找零
Uh, he always paid with a fiver, let me keep the change.
绝世好人
Nicest man.
你知道他是做什么的吗
Do you know what he did for work?
额 打零工 我觉得
Uh, handyman, I think.
到处做点杂活儿 这类的
Random odd jobs, that sort of thing.
他 额 就住在附近
He, uh, lived around the corner,
我们椅子坏了
and when our chairs were falling apart,
他还拿回家帮忙修理
he fixed them in his apartment.
我们需要他家地址
So, we're gonna need that address.
没问题
Of course, yeah.
Zoe很狡猾 是吧
Zoe's a crafty one, isn't she?
狡猾还不足以形容她吧
Crafty is one word for it.
她耍了你
So she played you?
她没说实话
Uh, she lied.
一个意思
Semantics.
这案件表面上是和联邦调查局联合办案
The case was presented as a joint task force with the FBI.
你不觉得有问题
You don't think that's a problem?
哦 没有 我觉得有
Oh, no. I do.
- 但是 - 但是
- But? - But,
负责任地说 你也干过类似事情
I'd be remiss if I didn't remind you that you've done the same.
Hetty
Hetty...
好几次 我记得
Multiple times, I might add.
是这样 我只是觉得
Look, I just don't think
我们不应该和她合作 就这样
we should be partnering with her, that's all.
遇到同类人
Well, it's difficult to meet someone
是有点互斥作用 我懂
who reminds you of yourself. I know.
我和Zoe Morris不是一路人
Zoe Morris and I have nothing in common.
你在相同情况下不会有相同举动
You wouldn't have done the same thing in the same situation?
不太可能
Not likely.
好吧
I see.
要是你是Anna
And what if you'd been
你会怎么做
in Anna's situation?
打扰一下 我们刚拿到包裹无名氏
Excuse me. We just got the lab results
的床单的实验室结果
back on the sheet that was covering the John Doe.
我觉得你会想看看
I think you're gonna want to see this.
接你的人来了
Your ride's here.
- Frederick - 走吧
- Frederick. - Come on.
你知道我希望你叫我"Fred"
And you know I prefer "Fred."
我还希望你能在我查案时支持我
I prefer your support when pursuing a case.
Zoe 你知道我不能这么干
Zoe, you know I can't do that.
你就是个会闹假警报的探员
You're the agent who cried wolf.
哈 有趣
Ah. That's good.
我不就偶然
So what if
钻入死胡同
I chase down the occasional dead end?
这些都要花钱啊 你认为所有的秘告
So that costs money. You think every tip
都是线索 而所有的线索都指向一个案子
is a lead, and every lead is a case.
但你还年轻 直觉不太好
You're still green. You don't have instincts yet.
不 这一回 她的直觉可很准啊
No. This time, her instincts were spot-on.
你是谁
Who are you?
Callen探员
Agent Callen.
这位是Frederick
This is Frederick.
我就叫Fred Fred Munger FBI的人
It's just Fred. Fred Munger, FBI.
嗯从服装上看的出来
I could tell by the suit.
发生了什么
What's going on?
实验室出结果了
Lab results are in.
床单上的残留物证实了
The residue on the sheet confirms
这位无名氏生前 接触了
that our John Doe was, in fact, exposed
大量的卡芬太尼
to large amounts of carfentanil.
你说的是卡芬太尼吗
Did you say carfentanil?
- 是的 - 哦 现在你开始感兴趣了
- I did. - Oh, you're interested now?
那么 既然
Well, then, given the fact that
这个案子是从FBI发起的
this case originated with the FBI,
我们 当然 很高兴继续和NCIS
we, of course, would be happy to continue working it
处理这案子 当然主导权在我们这边
with NCIS, so long as we continue to run point.
他还真敢说出口
Oh, no, he didn't.
他的确说了
I think he just did.
听着 呃
Listen, uh,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表