- 监控录像 - 是的 但是全部过一遍可能会花上几天的时间
- at the Sharp and Frugal parking lot. - Yes, but it could take several days to scan.
- 除非给我们一个日期和时间 - 好的
- Unless you get us a date and time. - Yeah. Okay.
为什么你的收据没有和其他的一起扔掉呢
Why wasn't your receipt thrown out with the rest of it?
它粘在了废纸篓的边缘
Well, it was stuck to the side of the wastebasket.
所以它可能被弄湿了咯
So maybe it was wet?
对 你检查这些瓶子 我检查那些罐子
Right. Check the bottles. I'll check the cans.
我为那个女孩感到难过
I feel so bad for that girl.
- 是啊 高中生活有时候很艰难 - 是啊
- Yeah. High school can be pretty tough. - Yeah.
孩子们嘲笑我是因为我在一个天才少年的项目里
Cool kids made fun of me because I was in a program for the gifted.
我以前个死宅 书呆子 没参加过舞会
I was a geek, a dweeb. No prom date.
我高中的时候又瘦又高 所以
I was just really skinny and tall during high school, and so,
所以他们叫我皮包骨 小细腿 还有我最喜欢的一个是橄榄油
I got called Bag of Bones, Chicken Legs, and, oh, my favorite-- Olive Oil.
她得知道这些都会好起来的
She needs to hear that it gets better.
- 这很艰难但这也是事实 - 是的
- It's hard, but it does. - Yeah.
找到了
Got it.
一月二日下午3点29分
January 2, 3:29 p.m.
好的 找到了
All right, nailed him.
好的Zack和另一个年轻男人在往外走
Okay, we have Zack walking out with another young man.
中等身材 戴着棒球帽穿着连帽衫
He is of medium build, wearing a baseball cap and hoodie.
- 你可以做个面部识别吗 - 我看够呛 他转过身去了
- Can you run facial rec? - It's doubtful. He's turned away.
但也许我们能找到个倒影
But we could look for a reflection.
好的 抓紧时间 他有可能是拿着凝固汽油的人
All right, quickly. This could be the guy with the napalm.
洛杉矶警局会去找那些欺负你的人的 他们做的事情已经构成轻罪了
LAPD will go after the bullies. What they did is a misdemeanor.
你会被保护 不会受到报复
You'll be protected from retaliation.
很好 我会告诉他们
That's great. I'll let 'em know.
学校收到了通知 聊天室已经被关闭了
The school has been informed. The chat group has been shut down.
- 谢谢 - 太谢谢你们了
- Thank you. - Oh. Thank you so much.
- 不用客气 - 嗯
- You're very welcome. - Yeah.
你继续保持全A 你能考到很好的学校的
You keep getting As. You're going places.
- 谢谢 - 照顾好自己
- Thanks. - Take care of each other.
天哪
My gosh.
这需要一些时间来治愈
It's gonna take some time to heal.
好吧 至少她说出来了
Well, at least she's talking about it.
这是好的开始
That's a pretty good first step.
我觉得我们错过午餐了
I think we missed lunch.
还有50加仑的凝固汽油没找到呢
There's still 50 gallons of napalm out there.
- 有汽车餐厅我就满足了 - 这话我爱听
- I'll settle for a drive-through. - Oh, now, that's music to my ears.
凝固汽油可不会爆♥炸♥
Napalm doesn't explode.
刚才那是什么
What the hell was that?
地下天然气泄漏
It was an underground natural gas leak.
院子里有大量甲烷泄漏
There was a big pocket of methane under the patio.
- 是邻居家的管道泄漏吗 - 不一定
- What, did the neighbor have a leaky pipe? - Not necessarily.
气体沿着阻力最小的路径前进
The gas follows the path of least resistance.
散播到管道外 消散在空气里
Travels outside the pipes, dissipates up into the air.
对 它被地面的混凝土困住 积压到最后爆♥炸♥
Right. With a concrete slab, it gets trapped, builds up until boom.
- 他们找到源头了吗 - 他们会的
- Did they find the source? - They will.
可能是一根被腐蚀的管道 可能在几个街区之外
Probably a corroded pipe, could be blocks away.
- 它还在泄漏吗 - 没有 我们断了整个小区的天然气
- Is it still leaking? - No. We cut off the gas to the whole neighborhood.
啊 看来我是洗不了澡了
Oh. So much for my shower.
局里有很多热水 Delgado
Plenty of hot water back at the station, Delgado.
是 等我睡完吧 这次我一定会塞上耳塞
Yeah. Well, maybe after my nap. This time with earplugs.
要是还有问题的话 我就在隔壁
Any more questions, I'll be next door.
- 谢了 队长 - 谢谢你
- Thanks, Captain. - Thank you.
- 我很快就进去 妈妈 - 好
- I'll be in in a second, Mom. - Okay.
嗯 你们确定安全了吗
Um... are you guys sure it's safe?
嗯 他们切断了天然气 应该是安全了
Well, they cut off the gas, yeah.
你有什么事想要告诉我们吗
Did you want to tell us something?
一二三
One, two, three.
-我们在看的是什么 - 洞里有新鲜泥土
- Okay. What are we looking at? - Fresh dirt in a hole?
上周末 Zack用一个水井挖掘机钻了三十尺深的洞
Last weekend, Zack drilled down 30 feet with a water well-digger.
你们要远离尘世了吗
You guys living off the grid?
他说这样可以让我的学校关闭而不用伤害任何一个人
He said it was how to shut down my high school without hurting anyone.
怎么做到呢
How does that work?
呃 我家后院有一口堵塞的油井 建成于19世纪20年代
Uh, there's a plugged oil well from the 1920s under my back yard.
它可以连接到1500英尺深的一个天然气田
And then it connects to a natural gas field 1,500 feet below.
旧油田被抽干了
The old oil field got pumped dry.
他们从洞穴中注入和提取天然气
They inject and withdraw natural gas from the caverns.
大约有十亿立方英尺的储量
There's about a billion cubic feet down there.
- 他想接到那里面去 - 只要接一点
- He wanted to tap into that? - Just a little bit.
只需要能关闭高中就够了
Just to shut down the high school.
他说他可以使天然气缓慢的泄漏进学校
He said he could make a slow leak to feed into school.
结果他却把邻居的院子给炸了
Instead he ended up blowing up your neighbor's patio.
- 呃 他说他没找到油井 - 他撞上了什么东西
- Uh, he said he missed the well. - He hit something.
- 你帮他做的这些吗 - 不 这全是他的主意
- You helped him do this? - No. No, it was all his idea.
他说不会有爆♥炸♥ 只是
He said there wouldn't be an explosion, just
你懂的 恶心和头疼 就像在爱利索峡谷的油气田那样
you know, nausea and headaches like Aliso Canyon?
我只想让霸凌停下来
I just wanted to stop the bullying.
- 所以早些时候 你对我们撒谎了 - 不
- So earlier, you lied to us? - No.
你问我是不是想要烧毁学校
You asked me if I wanted to burn down the school.
我不想 我
I don't. I...
我只是需要喘口气
I just need a break.
你知道的 他们必须得关闭学校至少一个月
You know, they'd have to shut down the school for, like, a month.
听着 Zack说他会换个地点 另外一个油井
Look, Zack said he was going to try a different location, a different well?
也许Zack在策划某个更大的计划
Maybe Zack was planning something bigger.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
Zack有可能计划往洞里浇筑凝固汽油
It's possible that Zack was planning on pouring napalm down the hole.
为什么
Why?
把你的街区变成一个四英里大的爆♥炸♥弹坑
To turn your neighborhood into a four-mile blast crater.
他不会那么做的
He wouldn't do that.
谁帮他搬运的钻孔机
Who helped him move the drill?
我不知道 我不在那 我在学校 我妈在上班
I don't know. I wasn't here. I was at school. My mom was working.
- 我找不到任何有关这个人的线索 - 没有反射倒影 从不面向摄像头
- I can't get anything on this guy. - No reflections, never faces camera.
有人钻开了Bayside天然气田
Somebody's drilling down into the Bayside natural gas field.
什么 那太荒谬了 你需要一台可钻1500英尺深的商业钻
What? That's ridiculous. You'd need a 1,500-foot commercial drill.
你不需要 19世纪20年代的油井不到30英尺深
You don't. The oil wells in the 1920s were less than 30 feet down.
好吧 但你能钻开它们吗
Right, but can you even drill through them?
当然了 盖在上面的只是水泥和电♥话♥线杆
Absolutely. They're capped with cement and telephone poles.
-啊 - 快点 伙计们 有没有什么好消息告诉我
- Yikes. - Come on, guys. Tell me something good.
嗯 我们的神秘人有可能是咖啡店的咖啡师Isaac
Well, our mystery man could be barista Isaac from the coffee shop.
他的身高体型 都很匹配
His height and build-- pretty good match.
- 哦 小灯泡 - 哦 有新想法了吗
- Ooh. Light bulb. - Oh. Fresh idea?
呃 不是 只是隔壁灯泡店的安保摄像头
Uh, no. Just security cam footage from the light bulb shop next door.
- 你看 - 哦 我们在他们背面
- Check it out. - Oh. We're on their backs.
对 但看他们要去的地方
Yeah, but look where they're headed.
那是Gavin太阳能公♥司♥的太阳能卡车
That's the Gavin & Sun solar truck.
Zack是在跟Carson合作 老板的儿子
Zack was working with Carson, the owner's son.
Kensi和Hidoko和他谈过话
Kensi and Hidoko spoke with him.
好 我要把Kensi和Hidoko叫回他们的工作地点
All right, I'm gonna send Hidoko and Kensi back to the work site.
等等 那车斗里是一台钻井机吗
Hold up. Is that a well-driller in the bed?
或许 你只是很高兴见到我
Or are you just happy to see me?
别逼我把你送去人事部 因为不恰当行为
Don't make me send you to HR. Inappropriate.
Zack钻到了一条经过处理的燃气管线 闻着像硫醇的味道
Zack hit a processed gas line. It smelled like mercaptan.
他要是钻到了井里 是不会有气味的
If he'd hit the well, it would have been odorless.
但他告诉Amanda他要去另一个地点
But he told Amanda he was going to another location.
我们辨认出了Zack的同伙
We've I.D.'d Zack's accomplice.
-太阳能公♥司♥的Carson Teed - 他现在可能正在开钻
- Carson Teed from the solar company. - He could be drilling right now.
我们有万花筒系统 还有Kensi和Hidoko在跟进
We've got Kaleidoscope, Kensi and Hidoko on it.
那也不够
That's not enough.
消防局正用探测仪检测甲烷
Fire department is doing a methane sweep with detectors.
那是四百个街区 一辈子也测不完
That's 400 blocks. It'll take forever.
他们是在旧油井的井场钻孔 我们需要管道线路图
They're drilling in an old oil well site. We need a map.
我们正在找
We're working on that.
我需要你们现在赶去Gavin太阳能公♥司♥的办公室
I need you to get to the Gavin & Sun office right now.
卡车不见了 房♥主说他们不干了
Truck is gone. Homeowner said they quit the job.
他们给了屋主另外一个公♥司♥的名字来干完这活
They gave them the name of another company to finish.
父亲说家里有紧急情况
Dad said there was a family emergency.
Carson的姐姐遭遇了车祸 要做手术
Carson's sister got into a car accident and needs surgery.
你能帮我们核实这一信息吗
Can you verify that for us?
嘿 伙计们 Carson有姐姐吗
Hey, guys, does Carson have a sister?
没有
That would be a negative.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表