你听说过我
You already hear about me
和我对你在洛杉矶的队伍
and the vital assistance I provide your team
做过的贡献
here in Los Angeles.
不用谢我
Do not thank me.
这是我的荣幸
It is my absolute wondrous pleasure.
虽然如果我在美国进了监狱
Though possibly you could look on me fondly
你看我的眼神可能更加深情
if I ever land in American jail.
你想知道什么会导致你
Ah. You want to know what will
进美国监狱吗
land you in American jail?
醉酒和不良行为
Drunk and disorderly behavior.
这次你做了什么
What did you do now?
没做任何事我发誓 哦 这个
Nothing, I swear. Oh, that.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
这是几个礼拜之前
This was a couple weeks ago.
你不会想要听这音频的
You don't want to hear the audio.
好吧
Okay.
我怎么会有这荣幸
To what do I owe the pleasure?
- Abram Sokolov - 你帮我们找到了他N- Abram Sokolov. - You helped us
当他想要用美国的武器
locate him when he was trying to arm Ukrainians
来武装乌克兰人的时候
with American weapons.
对吧
Correct?
或者如果我被驱逐出境
Or if I am ever deported.
我们放了追踪器在Sokolov身上
We put a tracker on Sokolov.
他回到LA了
Is he back in L.A.?
很不幸的 我们喷在他身上的
Unfortunately, the Overwatch spray
追踪喷雾失效了
that we put on him has worn off.
他最后的已知位置是
The last known location
摩尔多瓦
was Moldova.
在伦敦有一个未经确认的目击
There's an unconfirmed sighting in London.
但他的妹妹Vladlena昨天晚上发短♥信♥给我
Yeah, but his sister Vladlena, she text me last night.
这显然是一个反常的举动 对她来说
Yeah, apparently, that is a very unusual behavior from her.
而自从昨天下午开始
And the fact that she hasn't returned to her poker club
她就没有回过她的扑克室
since yesterday evening.
有可能Sokolov知道她对
There's a chance that Sokolov knows that she is responsible
他的洗钱行动被搞砸
for breaking up his money laundering scheme,
还有搅黄那庄武器交易负有责任
as well as preventing the arms deal.
所以你觉得他现在是回来结束这件事
So you think he's coming back to finish what he started.
可能更糟 我派了一个探员
Or worse. Yeah, I've had an agent sent
去了Leigha Winters工作的那个投资银行
to the investment bank where Leigha Winters works.
嗯哼 那个被他胁迫去帮他们的人
Uh-huh, the woman he blackmailed into helping the last time.
是的 对Leigha Winters来说会和往常一样
Yeah. For Leigha Winters, it'll be business as usual.
如果Sokolov出现的话
The agent will be there for her protection in the event
那个探员会在那里保护她
that Sokolov shows up.
如果你同意的话
If that's okay with you.
让我来把事情理理清楚
So let me get this straight.
你想用NCIS的资源来定位一个你认为
You want to use NCIS resources to locate a Russian criminal
可能在这里的俄♥罗♥斯♥罪犯
you think might be in town, even though
即使你没有证据 而他已经被
you have no proof and he's been banned
禁止进入这个国家
from entering the country,
就因为他的妹妹发了个短♥信♥给Arkady
because his sister sent Arkady a text message?
好吧当你这样说的时候 是有点
Well, when you say it in that tone, is...
好吧
Okay.
Callen探员 告诉我你找到了什么
Agent Callen, let me know what you find.
好的 还有谢谢
Will do. And thank you.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
"Mm-hmm."
发生了什么
What's going on?
Sokolov可能回来了
Sokolov might be back in town.
Hetty 他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头政♥治♥执政者 呃
Hetty, he's the Russian oligarch who, um...
Deeks先生 我被锁在了一个笼子里
Mr. Deeks, I was locked in a cage
和一个饿极了的老虎一起
with a starving tiger,
不是在石头下面
not under a rock.
我知道这个混♥蛋♥是谁
I know exactly who this bastard is.
-好吧 - 好吧
- Right. - Right.
大家早上好
Morning, everyone.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Aah!
- 哦 - 上帝啊
- Ooh. - Oh, God!
哦
Ooh!
什么啊
What?
Arkady
Arkady?
是你么
Is that you?
看着你还真是辣眼睛啊
You are a sight for sore eyes.
Henrietta 你好 你看没看
Henrietta, hello. Did you see...?
哦 是的 我看过了
Oh, yes, I did.
我看了安保录像
I saw that security video.
你认真的么
Really?
Hetty Davis的眼睛
"Hetty Davis eyes"?
她有双酷似Hetty Davis的眼睛 她
She's got Hetty Davis eyes and she...
好吧 Mosley是对的 我不必听的
Well, Mosley was right. I did not need to hear that.
- 是的 - 没错
- No. - No.
言归正传
In other news,
你为什么会觉得Sokolov回到洛杉矶了
why do you think Sokolov is back in L.A.?
好吧 Vladlena 她发了消息
Well, Vladlena, she text.
昨晚起她就失踪了
She's been missing since last night.
Sokolov可能与之有关 也可能没有
Sokolov may or may not be involved.
Mosley允许我们追查这个案子
Mosley has given us the green light to pursue the case.
哇哦 看起来你们两个合作的不错
Wow, look at you two playing nice.
嗯
Mm.
打算怎么做
What's the game plan?
如果Sokolov回来了 他可能要找回他在美国的钱
If Sokolov's back, he might be looking for American money.
或者Sokolov打算报复
Or Sokolov wants revenge
上次搞砸他行动的白♥痴♥们
on schmuck idiots who botched his operation last time.
- 也就是我们 - 是的
- That would be us. - Da.
还有他妹妹 Vladlena
And his sister, Vladlena.
- 是的 - 还有Leigha Winters
- Da. - And Leigha Winters.
- 是的 - 她需要保护
- Da. - She'll need protection.
她是Sokolov在投行的唯一联♥系♥人
She's Sokolov's only connection at the investment bank.
是的 因为他杀了另一个
Yeah, 'cause he killed the other guy.
Vladlena Sokolov知道Leigha帮过我们
Vladlena Sokolov knows that Leigha helped us.
好吧 我已经派了一名探员去照看Leigha
Well, I've already sent an agent to look after Leigha,
但是我会更放心的
but I would feel more comfortable
如果我们自己中有谁在那儿的话
if we had one of our own there.
Sam 你觉得
Sam, you think
你能再去卧底么
you could go under again?
不 那太引人注目了
No. It'll raise too many flags.
银行里所有人都觉得我化名的那个人
Everyone at the bank thinks my alias
已经搬去芝加哥了
already moved to Chicago.
好吧 她知道Kensi Deeks和我是NCIS的
Well, she knows that Kensi, Deeks and I are NCIS.
如果她泄密
If she's compromised,
会有麻烦的
this might be an issue.
好吧 我们可以让Nell以程序媛的身份去卧底
Well, we could send in Nell as the I.T. Lady.
我觉得吧 派Eric去
Better yet, let's send Eric.
他有能力
He's due.
你觉得他能胜任么
You think he's up for it?
呃 最坏的情况是什么
Well... what's the worst that could happen?
所以 我们喷在Sokolov身上的追踪喷雾现在已经失效了
So, the Overwatch Spray we put on Sokolov has worn off
根据我们目前的追踪信息
by now, but according to our tracking information,
他还没返回美国
he hasn't returned to the U.S.
这不意味着他现在不在这儿
Doesn't mean he's not here now.
让我们用我们擅长的
Let's use what we know.
Nell 看看你能不能找到他上次在这儿的时候
Nell, see if you can find out which hotel he stayed at
住的酒店
the last time he was here.
人类是受习惯支配的动物
Men are nothing if not creatures of habit.
因此 如果酒吧里有好酒
So, if the bar made stiff drinks and the sheets
房♥间足够豪华 舒适
had a decent enough thread count, chances are
他应该还会住那儿
he's staying there again.
好的 女士们 我这就去查
All right, ladies. I'm on it.
呃 Eric
Uh, Eric,
这个由Nell搞定
Nell's got this.
你要去卧底
You're going undercover.
嗯
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表