- 你真的会解释吗 - 会没事的
- Will you? - It's fine.
你要相信我
Okay? You have to trust me.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈 我想去上学
Mom, I want to go to school.
今天我们要去动物园实地考察
There's a field trip to the zoo.
乖 宝贝 我们改天再去
Oh, honey. We'll go another day.
今天你能跟爸爸一起去实地考察啦
But you get to go on a field trip with Daddy now.
是呀
Yeah.
你也跟我们一起吗
Are you coming, too?
我一有空就来陪你们
I'll join you as soon as I can.
我保证
I promise.
好了
Okay.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
- Kensi Deeks - 好的
- Kensi, Deeks. - Yeah.
交给我们吧 来吧 小子
Got 'em. Come on, kiddo.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我们不能待在这里
We're not staying here.
Callen 相信我 这里很安全
Callen, it's safe. Believe me.
这里到处都有摄像头
I mean, there's cameras everywhere,
最先进的安保系统 还有几个紧急避险室
state-of-the-art security system, several panic rooms.
这些听上去都很酷
Well, that all sounds charming,
但我是不会给你主场优势的
but I'm not giving you home field advantage.
再说了 我还有个更安全的地方
Besides, I have a safer place.
更加安全吗
Safer?
你在开玩笑的吧
You're joking.
这里同时也是紧急避险室
It also doubles as a panic room,
但只有在这船要沉的时候才是
but only when it's sinking.
有多少人知道这个地方
How many people know about this?
只有我的团队
Just my team.
世界上不会有别人想到来这儿找你的
This is the last place anyone would think to look for you.
这里就是Joelle说的她被绑的地方
This is where Joelle said she was held.
Eric说 这个地方
According to Eric,
属于一个已经倒闭的中国房♥产公♥司♥
it's owned by a defunct Chinese real estate firm.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 我就是在等G给我消息
Yeah, I'm just waiting to hear from G.
你不是说不担心他的吗
Thought you said you weren't worried about him.
我不担心他 我担心我的船
I'm not worried about him. I'm worried about my boat.
在这船上我花了不少精力啊
Put a lot of work into it.
你就这么不放心Callen和Joelle
And you don't trust Callen and Joelle
怕他们把船毁了啊
not to ruin it?
这个女人很难让人放心啊
I don't trust much
when it comes to her.
那恕我直言 Hanna探员
But then, with all due respect, Agent Hanna,
那为什么我们还要追查这个线索呢
why are we going along with this?
我读过报告
I read the reports.
Joelle骗了你 Callen和Hetty好多年
Joelle played you, Callen and Hetty for years.
据我所知 之前从来没有人能够成功做到这点
As far as I can tell, no one's ever done that before,
所以谁知道她是不是又来耍我们的呢
so who's to say she's not trying to play us again?
有可能 但如果Joelle说的是实话
Well, she might be, but if Joelle is telling the truth,
我们就有义务调查清楚
we have an obligation.
这是我们发誓要做到的
That's the oath we took.
是 但是万一Joelle就是利用我们发过的誓呢
Yeah, and what if Joelle is just taking advantage of that oath?
万一她就等着我们来这儿呢
What if she's counting on us coming here?
我也考虑过这种可能性
I've considered that, too.
但还是不能改变我们必须要进去的事实
Still doesn't change the fact we have to go in there.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
Hidoko
Hidoko.
我在这儿
In here.
他们撤退得很快
They cleared out fast.
都没有清理现场
Didn't even clean up.
我在走廊那边的水池里看到了血迹
I saw blood droplets in the sink down the hall.
这房♥间跟Joelle描述的
This room matches Joelle's description
她被关押的房♥间一致
of where she was held.
到目前为止 她的叙述都被证实了
So far, everything seems to verify her story.
有人在拍我们
We're on camera.
这是扇铁门
It's a steel door.
我们不可能从那边冲出去
There's no way we're busting through that.
但我没有看到任何其他的出口了啊
Okay, but I don't see any other way out.
好吧
All right.
如果我没记错的话 这面墙背后什么都没有
If I'm right, there shouldn't be anything on the other side of this wall.
把墙上的衬垫撕了
Tear the padding off!
好的
Okay.
把衬垫撕了
Pull the pads down.
Hidoko 这儿
Hidoko, over here.
Sam
Sam.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 你呢
Yeah. You?
我也没事
Yeah.
现在我是真担心我的船了
Now I'm really worried about my boat.
消防队找到了一个手♥机♥引爆装置
Fire department found a cell phone detonator.
它点燃了可燃液体
They think it ignited a flammable liquid.
这是个杀人室
It was a kill room.
在里面找到了这个路由器
Well, found this router inside.
它应该跟相机连接过
It might've been connected to the camera.
如果我们能从中恢复出数据
If we can recover any data,
有可能就能知道对方的身份了
it might tell us who was watching
最起码能知道他们的位置
or at least where they were.
你该把这个给Eric
You should get this over to Eric.
我见过他处理过更糟的
I've seen him tackle much worse.
已经跟他打过招呼了
Already gave him a heads-up.
Eric还发现了这栋建筑的拥有者 那个中国公♥司♥是一个空壳公♥司♥的旗下产业
He also discovered that the Chinese firm who owns this building is a subsidiary to a shell company.
所以基本上我们不知道我们在和谁打交道
So, basically, we don't know who we're dealing with.
Sam
Hey, Sam.
真是谢谢你了
I wanted to say thank you.
你要是没找到那个出口 咱俩都得见阎王了
If you hadn't found that exit, we would both be dead.
你认为Joelle策划了这一切吗
You think that was Joelle's plan all along?
我不是很确定
I'm not so sure.
我意思是 她大可不必花这么多心思来杀一个人
I mean, there's a lot easier and less elaborate ways to kill someone.
所以你不认为她在玩我们
So you don't think she's playing us?
我们得获得更多信息
Well, we need to get more information first.
就像你说的 我们不知道在和谁打交道
Like you said, we don't know who we're dealing with.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我会问她的
I'll be sure to ask her.
电♥话♥和Nick和Peter相关吗
Was that about Nick and Peter?
他们有事吗
Are they okay?
他们很好
Oh, they're fine.
然而 Sam呢 在你提供的仓库里遭遇了火灾 逃了出来
Sam, on the other hand, narrowly escaped a fire at your warehouse.
一场火灾 你什么意思
A fire? What do you mean?
我意思是他在查找证据之后被锁在了房♥间里 然后房♥间变成了蒸笼地狱
I mean that he was done clearing the place when the room he was in sealed up tight and caught on fire.
那个陷阱是给我准备的 拷问结束之后好杀我灭口
That must've been meant for me when they were done with their questions.
他有找到尸体吗
Well, did he see the bodies?
我不得不服你 你编故事的能力真是一流啊
I mean, I got to hand it to you, when you commit to a story, you really commit.
你认为我策划了这一切
You think I set this up?
至少现在看起来对你很不利
Let's just say it's not looking good.
Callen 你还不明白吗
Callen, don't you get it?
你太害怕我会再次欺骗你 以至于你都没发现你在自欺欺人
You're so worried about me deceiving you again, you can't even see when you're deceiving yourself.
我压根没想过加害于Sam
I didn't try to kill Sam.
肯定有别的解释
I... there must be another explanation.
或者最简单的解释
Or the simplest one.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我压根就不该来找你
This was a mistake.
我都不知道我当初咋想的 你怎么会帮我呢
I don't know why I ever thought you'd help me.
你离开这艘船 你的家人将不受NCIS的保护
If you leave this boat, your family goes back home.
你知道的吧
You do know that.
他们会叫它白巧克力的
They're gonna call him White Chocolate.
因为它是那么的光滑
That's how smooth he is.
白巧克力要瞄准投篮了
White Chocolate gets the rock.
他从外♥围♥投篮了 三 二 一
He's from outside. Three, two, one.
中了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表