14 different forms. Really?
要填十四张表才能修我们的车
It takes 14 forms for them to fix our car?
对 可是有不少的弹孔在里面
Yeah, there are lot of bullet holes in it.
它需要新挡风玻璃
It needs a new windshield.
引擎估计也需要大修
Engine took some rounds, too.
对 完全正确 这也就五张表格
Right. Exactly. So that's like a five-form
填补一下上盖 固定一下外壳 最多就是这样了
filler-upper fixer-outer, tops.
或者我们根本不用修你的车
Or we don't have to fix your car at all,
我们直接从车辆调配中心给你弄一辆旧福特Caprice
we can just pull an old Caprice from the motor pool.
哦 不不 因为我们喜欢我们的车
Oh. No, no. 'Cause we like our car.
事实上 我们爱我的车
Actually, we love my car.
喜欢你对这地方的改变
Like what you've done with the place.
嗯 还在持续改变中
Well, it's a work in progress.
所以 呃 在联邦警犬小组
So, uh, after, uh, the federal K-9 unit
去过Stigers家之后
went through the Stigers' house,
他们又去了Preston家
they went through Preston's.
然后 呃 他们发现了一个装着十万现金的行李袋
And, uh, they found a duffle bag with a $100,000 in cash in it.
珍珠港空军基地的情报机构
Intelligence at Pearl Harbor-Hickam
发现了一个用Elder中尉的名字设置的云端账户
found a cloud account set up in Lieutenant Elder's name.
所有机密情报都在里面
A copy of all of the classified Intel was there.
所以Elder中尉拿到了机密情报还有现金
So Lieutenant Elder had the classified Intel and the cash.
对
Correct.
那这么看来Preston和Elder真的
So it looks like Preston and Elder really were
准备把机密卖♥♥给中国人 哈
trying to double-cross the Chinese, huh?
嗯 对他们来说结果可不太好
Mm, didn't turn out too well for them.
我们现在能确定这是起仅限于Elder中尉的个别事件吗
Do we know if this is an isolated incident restricted to Lieutenant Elder,
还是说这是更大的间谍阴谋的一部分
or if this was part of a larger espionage ring?
现在还不清楚
That isn't clear yet.
因为所有刺杀Elder中尉的凶手都死了
Because all of Lieutenant Elder's killers ended up dead.
对
Yes.
看 当我说这个队伍很不错
See, when I said this team was good
但还可以更好的时候
but that it could be better,
现在这正是我所说的情况
this is the exact instance that I was speaking of.
我们还没结束
This isn't over for us.
我们追踪每一起案件的每一个线索
We follow up on every case and every lead.
过去Hetty支持这么做
Hetty used to support that.
- 对 - 所以我们才能获得像现在这样
- Hmm. - That's why we've had the long-term success
长♥期♥的成功
that we've had.
说得好
Lovely.
我要会华盛顿去参加一场会议
I'm going back to Washington for a meeting.
我会把Harley带着一起
I'm taking Harley with me.
关于我们的会议
Meetings about us?
Hanna探员 并不是所有的事情都是和你有关的
Agent Hanna, not everything is about you.
就是请 尽量不要在我离开的时候
Just please, try not to burn the building down
把楼给烧了
while I'm gone.
就这些
That's it.
- 女士 - 主任
- Ma'am. - Director.
明白了
Understood.
那个 当你说我们今天就这样了
So, when you say that we're all done for today,
是不是意味着我们都
does that mean that we're all...
我的意思是你可以明天早上
What I mean is you can fill out the motor pool forms
填写修车登记表
tomorrow morning.
好的 只是为了澄清一下
Right. Just to clarify,
所以你的意思就是说 明天早上 到时我还有这份工作
so, by "Tomorrow morning," You mean that I still have a job?
我的意思是这个谈话结束了
What I mean is this conversation is over.
看在上帝的份上 走吧
For the love of God, let's go.
哦 不 谈的愉快 走吧
Yeah, no. Good talk. Go team.
我希望你即将告诉我 Hetty把她的船挪到这儿了
I hope you're gonna tell me that Hetty moved her boat down here
她从今往后快乐的生活着
and she's living on it happily ever after.
如果你认为我今晚会和你一起去用渔叉捕鱼
If you think I'm going spearfishing with you tonight,
你做梦吧 你看到
you're dreaming. Have you seen
有多少鲨鱼在瞄准我们了吗
how many shark sightings there's been?
你不惹它们 它们也不会惹你
You don't bother them, they won't bother you.
是啊 这是一个想法 而另外一个是
Yeah, that's one school of thought. The other one is,
我站在岸上
I stay on dry land,
我不会被大白鲨给吃了
I don't get eaten by a great white.
我今天晚上不会去用渔叉捕鱼
I'm not going spearfishing tonight.
有个大涨潮 水太浑浊了
There's a big swell, the water's too cloudy.
我再问一遍 我们在这儿干嘛
Again I ask, what are we doing here?
你要帮我搬进我的新家
You're gonna help me move in my new place,
然后我会请你喝瓶啤酒
and I'm gonna buy you a beer.
你要住在船上
You're gonna live on a boat?
我在水上会好点
I do better on the water.
你早就把其他东西都搬进去了
Did you already move in the rest of your stuff?
- 这就是全部了 - 就这点
- This is all of it. - That's it?
- 就这点 - 哈
- That's it. - Huh.
船就在那儿呢
There she is.
好吧 它能漂浮呢
Well, it floats.
至少你让它跑起来了
I mean, you got that going for you.
这将需要花点时间调整船形状况
It'll take a minute to get her in shipshape condition.
这可是要花很多时间和很多修复工作
It's gonna take a lot of time and a lot of work.
我不介意
I don't mind.
其实也没有那么糟糕
Eh, it's actually not that bad.
我们可以改造她
We can work with her.
我们
"We"?
是啊 我的创意 我的眼光 你的汗水
Yeah. My inspiration, my vision, your sweat equity.
她会成为码头上最漂亮的船
She'll be the prettiest boat on the dock.
- 汗水 呵呵 - 嗯嗯
- Sweat equity, huh? - Mm-hmm.
那个是什么 Clam Bake
What is it, The Clam Bake?
那上面是不是还要放个戒指啊
Guess it's got a ring to it.
我要把这艘船命名为Michelle
I'm gonna call her Michelle.
当她准备好了 我和孩子们
When she's ready, me and the kids
将驾驶她去Carmel
are gonna take her up to Carmel.
Michelle非常喜欢那边
Michelle loved it up there.
我将把她的骨灰撒在那片海里
I'm gonna sprinkle her ashes in the water.
你觉得我们把包扔船上去怎么样 去开瓶啤酒
What do you say we dump that bag onboard, go grab that beer?
听上去不错
Sounds good.
走吧
Let's do it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表