- 好了 一切准备就绪 我们开始吧 - 我有点忙
- All right, we're all set. Fire away. - Too busy.
- 你明明不怎么忙 - 我真的有点忙
- You are not too busy. - I am too busy.
一大清早就来这一出吗
This how we start our morning?
- 早上好 - Kens 你明白的 来吧 还有 没有 我们没在吵架
- Good morning. - Kens, you have the clue. Go. And, no, we're not fighting.
- 但是有个家伙一直在烦人 - 是吗 关于什么的
- Somebody is annoyed though. - Yeah? About what?
- 关于一个很蠢的游戏 - 这不是个很蠢的游戏
- About a stupid game. - It's not a stupid game.
这是一个有教育意义的用来磨炼你的推理技能的活动
It is an educational activity to hone your skills of deduction.
- 听上去很有意思 - 听上去是在浪费时间
- Sounds interesting. - Sounds like a waste of time.
什么 足球运动员跑冲刺训练的时候 那是浪费时间吗
What?! When soccer players run wind sprints, is that a waste of time?
橄榄球运动员去健身房♥锻炼的时候 那是浪费时间吗
When football players hit the gym, is that a waste of time?
当然不是 而且这游戏也不是
No. And neither is this,
因为这能让我们每个人都成为更好的特别探员
because it's gonna make all of us better special agents.
那好吧 游戏开始吧
All right. Let the games begin.
我喜欢这种态度 那么 我会跟你们讲一条像谜语一样的句子
I love this attitude. All right, I'm gonna give you an enigmatic statement.
而你们要提出问题来明确事实
You're gonna ask questions to ascertain the truth.
- 为什么小鸡要过马路 - 无视这个
- Why did the chicken cross the road? - Ignore this.
一个人推着他的车到了一家酒店
A man pushes his car up to a hotel
然后说 我没有钱 Sam老兄
and says, I have no money. Sam Dawg?
他为什么要推着车
Why is he pushing the car?
不对 你一定得问那种我能用是和否来回答的问题
No, you got to ask questions that I can answer with yes or no.
- 他的车坏了吗 - 没有
- Did the car break down? - No.
车的油箱里还有汽油吗
Does the car have gas in the tank?
这几个问题不错 没有
These are good questions. No.
他准备拿他的车来和酒店换一间免费的房♥间吗
Is he trading the car for a free room at the hotel?
好吧 这个理论很有趣 但不是
Well, that is an interesting theory, but no.
- 所以是车没油了 然后 - 不不不
- So the car's out of gas and... - No, no. No.
不是 不不不 什么 你现在自我矛盾了
No? No, no, no, what? You're contradicting yourself now.
不好意思 你刚刚才说车的油箱里没油了
I'm sorry, you said there was no gas in the tank.
那个推车的人
Was the man pushing the car
是不是穿着苏格兰裙
wearing a kilt?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
- 没错 - 他有吗
- Yeah. - Was he?
这说不准是我听过的最逗逼的问题了
That is arguably the most idiotic question I've ever heard.
但 同时 不是 他没有穿
But, also, n-no, he was... he was not.
好吧 那么外面下雪了吗
Okay. Was it snowing outside?
我有个问题 Eric 你为什么吹口哨
I got a question. Eric, why did you whistle?
我吹口哨是因为我喜欢这游戏
I whistled because I love this game,
而且我觉得我们有案子了
and I think we have a case.
- 你觉得还是你知道 - Mosley在楼上
- You think or you know? - Well, Mosley's up there,
而且她 呃 嘴巴挺紧的
and she's, uh, a little tight-lipped.
噢 真可惜
Oh, what a shame.
游戏结束
Game over!
是吗 游戏结束了吗
Is it? Is the game over?
还是这游戏才刚刚开始
Or has the game just begun?
今天早上 破晓时分
This morning, at the crack of dawn,
在洛斯帕德雷斯山麓又发生了一场灌木林火
there was yet another brush fire in the Los Padres foothills.
- 有伤亡吗 - 一人死亡 没有建筑受损 火情已经完全得到控制
- Any casualties? - One death. No structural damage. 100% contained.
- 他们确认尸体身份了吗 - 还没有
- They I.D. The body? - Not yet.
但纵火调查团队认定火灾起因
But the arson investigators have determined the cause of the blaze as
是下一代军用级凝固汽油
being next-generation, military-grade napalm.
- 什么 凝固汽油 - 那是装在燃♥烧♥弹♥里的东西
- What? Napalm? - That's what they use in incendiary bombs.
- 越战之后它们不是被禁用了吗 - 是禁止对平民使用
- Didn't they ban that after Vietnam? - Banned it against civilians,
但我们上一次对军事目标使用这种武器是03年在伊♥拉♥克♥
but the last time we used it in a military installation was Iraq, '03.
Mark 77燃♥烧♥弹♥被储存在
The Mark 77 weapons are being stored at
彭德尔顿基地附近的福尔布鲁克海军武器站
Fallbrook Naval Weapons Station near Pendleton.
每一发装有75加仑的燃料胶体
Each carries 75 gallons of fuel gel.
- 有炸♥弹♥失踪了吗 - 仍然在等待确认
- Any of them missing? - Still waiting for confirmation.
- 那么如果其中有一发失踪了 - 危害会有多大
- So if one of those were stolen... - What would the damage be?
从飞机投下的话
Dropped from a plane,
算上 燃烧 窒息 一氧化碳中毒 2500平方码吧
2,500 square yards of burns, asphyxiation, carbon monoxide poisoning.
我们去纵火地点看看
We'll check out the arson site.
- 把GPS定位发给我们 - 已经发了
- Send us the GPS. - Already did.
- 啊噢 - 要倒霉了
- Oops. - Jinx.
噢 还有 Deeks
Oh, and, Deeks,
那个推车的家伙认识酒店的老板吗
did the guy who was pushing the car know the owner of the hotel?
是的 是的他认识
Yes. Yes, he did.
干得漂亮 Sam
Nice work, Sam.
我们可以的 我相信你
We're gonna get this. I believe in you.
好了 你们要去和武器站的军械员聊聊
Okay, you should have a chat with the station's ordnance officer.
好的 没问题 如果我们要往南去的话 我知道拉古娜岛上有一家店
All right, cool, if we're going south, I know this place in Laguna;
- 那家店里有洛杉矶最棒的墨西哥鱼卷 - Deeks 今天不行
- it's got the best fish tacos in L.A. - Deeks, not today.
- 不不 没事的 那家店顺路 我们只要在那儿停一下 我们可以打包带着路上吃 - 闭嘴
- No, no, it's fine. It's on the way. We just stop there. We'll get it to go. - Stop.
- 在奥迪车里吃 她会掉得满地都是 这真是棒极了 - 别这样
- Eat it in the Audi. She spills everywhere. It's great. - Let's not do this.
你和Hidoko可以远程负责福尔布鲁克的事
Fallbrook can be handled remotely by you and Hidoko.
而你被洛杉矶警局召回了
You are being called back to LAPD.
什么 这是 这是我问Mosley是不是爱尔兰名字的惩罚吗
What? Is this... is this punishment because I asked if Mosley was Irish?
这不是我提的要求 有一场针对持枪歹徒的强制训练课
I wasn't the one who made the request. There's a mandatory active shooter course.
我以为你上个月上过这个课程了
I thought you did that course last month.
听着 这就像是在视频屏幕上玩激光射击游戏 我完全不需要那些
Listen, it's like playing laser tag on a video screen, which I don't need,
因为我有着比特警部队还要充足的实战经验
because I have more real-world experience than SWAT.
显然 这是强制性的 如果你想要保住你的职位 你的福利 还有你的退休金的话
Apparently, this is mandatory if you want to keep your job, your benefits, and your pension.
我们该走了 我们走吧
We should go. Let's go.
- 我们走 - 我确实挺喜欢那个牙科保健计划的
- Let's go. - I do like that dental plan.
他们在山坡下找到了尸体
They found the body down the hill.
这是车的残余部分
Remains of the ride.
我们挺走运的
We got lucky.
- 这附近没有什么住房♥ - 为什么有人会点燃一块荒地
- There's no homes around here. - Why would somebody torch an empty field?
- 纵火狂 或者只是找刺♥激♥ - 是啊 用凝固汽油来找刺♥激♥吗
- Pyromaniac? Just for kicks? - Yeah, with napalm?
好吧 可能是一次测试 或者是有什么更大的打算
Well, could have been a test, or something bigger.
好吧 车牌只剩下这点了吗
Well, so much for the license plate.
凝固汽油会以1200度的高温燃烧
Napalm burns at 1,200 degrees.
能让铝液化 而钢要到1500度才会熔化
Liquefied the aluminum. Steel doesn't melt until 1,500.
- 那么你知道这些是因为 - 因为我就是知道
- And you know this because...? - Because I do.
这辆摩托车完全支离破碎了
The bike broke apart.
幸好我今天没穿潮鞋来
Guess it's a good thing I didn't wear my Yeezys today.
- 那是啥 啤酒瓶吗 - 玻璃在1250摄氏度熔化
- What is that, a beer bottle? - Glass melts at 1,250.
那棉花糖呢
How 'bout marshmallows?
我认真的 知道棉花糖的熔点会让我们做出完美的棉花糖的哟
Really. It could be useful information. If we want to make the-the perfect s'more.
- 好的吧 - 嗯呐
- Okay. - Mm-hmm.
- 气罐 - 是啊
- Gas tank. - Yeah.
嘿
Heyo.
这东西在大火中坚挺了下来
This survived pretty well.
钢制的车辆识别码
Steel VIN.
高温把铆钉融化了
Heat melted the rivets.
该让神奇的双胞胎展现他们的魔法能量了
Wonder Twin powers activate.
我们在车管局里查了你们捡到的车辆识别码
Okay, we ran the VIN with the DMV.
被烧毁的摩托车是属于二十岁的Zack Fuller的
So, the incinerated motorbike is registered to a Zack Fuller, age 20.
我们找到地址了
We have an address.
行 把地址发给Kensi和Hidoko
All right, send Kensi and Hidoko.
好的 他们在福尔布鲁克就快完事儿了 你们一会要和ATF一起行动
Okay, they are wrapping up Fallbrook, and you'll be working with ATF.
行 我们要留在现场看看能否找到更多线索
All right, we're gonna stay here and poke around some more.
知道了 在灰烬中好运
Copy that. Kick some ash.
他生前是个挺不错的小伙儿
He was a nice young man.
真是遗憾
It's a shame.
我警告过他摩托车很危险
I warned him about motorcycles.
当我放弃我的驾照的时候 我把我的沃尔沃给他了
When I gave up my license, I offered him my Volvo.
您可真是个好人
That's very kind of you.
他的家人或者朋友来过这儿吗
Did he ever have any friends or relatives come by?
我这儿的规矩
I have rules for my renters.
外来的人不能过夜
No overnight guests.
他特立独行
He kept to himself.
两年了 他在白天都没过一个访客
In two years, he never even had a daytime guest.
我们还在等搜查证呢
Oh, we're waiting for a search warrant.
那孩子都死了 快去干♥你♥们的活吧
The boy is dead. Do your job.
好的
Okay.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
房♥间真是挺整洁的啊
Certainly kept a tidy room.
如果你找到他的直系亲属 我会把他的清理费押金退回去的
If you find the next of kin, I'll refund his cleaning deposit.
这是我起码能做的
It's the very least I can do.
他以前有鱼缸吗
Did he have a fish tank?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表