如果你要改变条件 那你就得和他谈谈
You want to change the deal, it's him you got to talk to.
按他说的做 Donald
Just do what he says, Donald.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
Donald 说不 或者摇摇你的头
Donald, say no or shake your head.
求你做点什么
For the love of God, do something.
很好 我们走吧
Good. Vamonos.
Donald 走吧
Donald, it's gonna be okay.
你得把窃听器丢掉 以防他们搜身
You're gonna have to ditch your earwig in case they search you,
但是不要紧
but do not worry.
USB上的跟踪器还是启动着的
The tracker on the USB is active,
所以我们一路上都会保护你
so we got your back the whole way.
现在我们窃听不了了
And now we've got no ears.
不过 幸好我是一个经过多年训练的
Well, at least he's a capable agent
可靠而又能干的探员
with years of training to fall back on.
怎么会有闪失呢
What could possibly go wrong?
他几周前死了
He died a few weeks ago...
和病痛斗争了很长时间
after a long battle with a presumptive condition.
Orange探员吗
Agent Orange?
我昨天才知道
I only just found out yesterday.
你还记得Nelson嘛
Do you remember Nelson?
我和他不怎么熟 Hetty
I barely knew him, Hetty.
已经是很久以前的事了
It was a lifetime ago.
你也有一块坟墓
You have one, too. A grave.
在怀俄明州 就在你父母的墓旁
Back in Wyoming next to your parents.
但那个是空的
But that one's empty.
是吗
Is it?
你不会
You may not
想去死 Keane
want to die, Keane,
但你也不想活着
but you don't want to live, either.
这才是问题所在
And that's a problem...
因为我还欠你一条命
...because I owe you a life.
让我来帮你卸下重担吧 Hetty
Then let me make it easy on you, Hetty.
你的债一笔勾销
I absolve you of your debt.
但是
But...
我原不原谅你并不重要 是吧
doesn't matter if-if I forgive you, does it,
因为你
when you...
不会原谅你自己把我抛在后面
can't forgive yourself for leaving me behind?
我们大家
It's coming
都逃不过的 Keane
for us all, Keane.
Geirge和Owen都已经走了
It's already taken George and Owen.
Charles还在努力做斗争
Charles is fighting as best he can.
我得用我仅剩的时间
I need to make this right
弥补过错
with the time I have left.
但是仅靠我一个人的力量是不够的
But I can't do it alone.
他很快就会到了
He'll be here soon enough.
你喜欢打高尔夫吗
You like golf?
并不是很喜欢
Not particularly.
你自己拿点喝的吧
Grab yourself a drink.
你的麻烦很快就会结束了
All your troubles will soon be gone.
看上去他们要见的人还没到
Yeah, looks like whoever they're meeting isn't here yet.
我们得想办法听到他们的对话
We got to find a way to get ears on them.
我刚想到了个超级无敌好主意
Did I get the best idea ever.
哦 神马
Oh, what?
有人吗
Is anyone out there?
重复 有人能听到我吗
I repeat. Can anyone hear me?
Nell告诉所有人不要用无线电了 是吗
Nell told everyone to stay off the radios, right?
Sam 我们也能听到
Hey, Sam. Yeah, we can hear it, too.
我是Vanessa Podrasky 我和我男朋友
This is Vanessa Podrasky. My boyfriend and I
看到了昨天的火箭失事
saw the rocket crash last night.
我们今天早上去树林里查看残骸
We went out into the woods this morning to check out the debris
发现了一些看上去很重要的东西
and we found something that looks important.
快看看能不能追踪到来源
See if you can track the source.
所有人不许回复 直到
No one respond until...
我们听见了 Vanessa
We hear you, Vanessa.
你能描述下你找到了什么吗
Can you describe what you found?
- 哦 谢天谢地 - 那是谁
- Oh, thank God. - Who is that?
我们试遍了所有频率
We've been trying every frequency.
- 好的 - 不是我们的人
- Um, okay. - It's no one on our end.
物品有点损坏了
It's a bit damaged but it's a metal cube
不过这是个边长八英寸的金属立方体
about eight inches on either side
上面的看上去像是太阳能板
and it has what looks like are solar panels on it.
那就是火箭载荷
That's the payload.
Vanessa 你现在在哪儿
Vanessa, what is your location?
Vanessa 我是Callen 一名联邦探员
Vanessa, my name is Callen. I am a federal agent.
为了你自己的安全 快停止使用无线电
For your own safety, stay off the radio.
为什么我们会不安全
Why wouldn't we be safe?
我跟你说这个东西
I told you that this thing
很可能有放射性或者其他危害
is probably radioactive or something.
Vanessa 你在哪里
Vanessa, what's your location?
不要说 Vanessa
Don't answer that, Vanessa.
你可能会有危险
You could be in danger.
好的
Okay.
听着 别跟我们说会有危险
Look, don't talk to us about being in danger.
这货差点把我们弄死了
This thing almost killed us.
赶紧派人过来拿走它
Send somebody up here to come and get it.
- 我们在一个位于 - 我X
- We're at a campsite - Damn it.
Jubilee Trailhead北边两英里的野营基地
two miles north of the Jubilee Trailhead.
棒极了 我们十分钟之后就到
Perfect. We're ten minutes away.
你是谁 报上名来
Who is this? Identify yourself.
等着我们 Vanessa
Sit tight, Vanessa.
我们就要来接你了
We're coming to get you.
Nell 有什么进展
Nell, talk us in.
我们找到了无线电里
Yeah, so, we've located the campsite
他们提到的野营基地
mentioned over the radio.
刚好就在你们现在位置
It turns out it's just 2.4 miles
往东2.4英里的位置
east of your current location.
我们把一架搜索无人机派去了那里
We redirected a search drone to the area
- 应该很快就到上空了 - 等等 等会儿
- and it should be overhead soon. - Wait, wait, wait.
无线电里的声音说他们距离
The voice on the radio said they were ten minutes away
野营基地只有十分钟
from the campsite.
我们根本不可能赶在他们之前到
There's no way we're gonna make it before then.
Vanessa 你和你男朋友现在很危险
Vanessa, you and your boyfriend are in serious danger.
刚才在无线电里跟你说话的人
The man you were talking to on the radio
已经杀了三个联邦探员
has already killed three federal agents
而且他已经向你的方向去了
and he is headed your way.
他们不知道该相信谁
They don't know who to trust.
Vanessa 如果你能听到我讲话的话 你一定得相信我
Vanessa, if you can hear me, you have to trust me.
你们必须马上离开
You need to move right now.
- 拿上你们的无线电 快跑 - 我们走 G
- Take your radio and run. - Let's go, G.
快速前进
Double-time.
哦 搞定
Oh! Got ahold of that one.
本来安静的观众
The august crowd, normally reserved,
刚刚那招式好棒
You got a nice swing.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你应该看我跳林迪舞的
You should see me Lindy Hop.
想来场友谊赛吗
Care for a friendly game?
可能可以小赌一下
Maybe put a few dollars on it?
你想赌什么 小样
What are you thinking, huh?
- 九分制?- 一球定胜负
A little horse? Nine point? Blue pin.
每人一击 更近的人赢
One shot each. Closest wins.
从十块钱开始赌
Say ten bucks to start.
哦 朋友
Well, that, my friend,
听上去不错
is music to my ears.
再给我来一杯
I'll take another.
这儿交给我吧
I got it from here.
经理叫你下楼见他
Manager wants to see you downstairs.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么你们这么久才来
What is taking so long?
放轻松 耐心点
Just relax. Be patient.
你做得很好 好吧
You're doing fine. Okay?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表