天亮之前她就离开了
She left before the sun came up.
会好起来的
It'll be okay.
你介意我们看一下Naomi的东西吗
Do you mind if we have a look through Naomi's belongings?
不 不介意
Uh, not at all.
这边走 我带你们去客房♥
Here, I'll show you guys the guest room.
坚强一点
Hang in there. Just...
就在上面
Just up there.
- 谢谢 - 不用谢
- Thank you. - Yeah.
James Miyazaki中校马上上线
Commander James Miyazaki will be on momentarily.
他是Elder上尉在珍珠港-希卡姆联合基地的
He was Lieutenant Elder's department head
部门主管
at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
Miyazaki中校
Commander Miyazaki,
关于Elder上尉的逝世我们感到非常遗憾
we are very sorry for your loss.
十分感谢 助理主任
Thank you, Assistant Director.
我会尽我所能协助你们
I'd like to assist you in any way that I can.
中校 在我们调查这起谋杀案时
Commander, as we proceed with this death investigation,
我们发现行凶者非常专业
it is very obvious that the perpetrator was skilled.
这不是随机杀人
This was not a random killing.
您知道可能使Elder上尉
Do you know why Lieutenant Elder
成为目标的原因吗
might have been a specific target?
当我知道这起谋杀时 我也问了自己这个问题
When I heard about the murder, I asked myself the same question.
不 我并不知道为什么会有人想谋杀她
And no, I don't know why anyone would want to kill her.
上尉在基地里很受欢迎
The lieutenant was well liked on base.
据我们所知 无药物滥用史 没有债务
No history of substance abuse, no debts that we know about.
她十分恪尽职守
She was very squared away.
那你们的团队工作呢
And what about your team's work?
她有可能暴露给任何来自国外的威胁吗
Would she have been exposed to any foreign threats?
NCTAMS PAC是世界上最大的通讯站
The NCTAMS-PAC is the world's largest communication station.
每天会有大量的机密
A multitude of highly-classified
以及敏感资料
and politically-sensitive material passes
经过我们的通讯站
through our station every day,
但是我们的工作是在幕后完成的
but our work is done quietly and in the background.
Elder上尉个人从未受到威胁
Lieutenant Elder was never personally at risk.
那她在大♥陆♥时
And was she expected to do any naval duties
有没有什么公事要做
while on the mainland?
她本来是要去见几个国防合同商的
She was set to meet with some defense contractors,
但是由于时间冲突
but I had to cancel those meetings
我几天前取消了那些会面
a few days ago due to scheduling conflicts.
我们得知她手上并没有
And we were told that she was not in possession
公务用电脑 是吗
of a government computer, correct?
没错 电脑仍在她的工作站内
That's correct. It's still here at her workstation.
好的 就到这里了 中校
Okay. That's all for now, Commander.
如果调查有进展 请务必随时告知我
Please, keep me informed as the investigation progresses.
我会的 再一次 我们对您的损失感到十分遗憾
I will, and again, we are sorry for your loss.
谢谢您
Thank you.
问一下Callen和Sam那边
Check in with Callen and Sam
看看他们有没有找到一台个人电脑
and see if they can find a personal laptop.
她应该会随身带点什么东西
She probably brought something with her.
收到
Copy that.
没有弹壳 没有脚印
No shells, no footprints.
嗯 也没有水瓶 连个零食包装袋也没有
Yeah, got no water bottles, not even a Twinkie wrapper.
好了 我们得找出
All right, we've got to figure out
凶手是如何离开现场的
how the shooter got out of here.
你觉得我们还会听到Hetty的消息吗
You think we're ever gonna hear from Hetty?
呃
Uh...
希望如此吧
I... I hope so.
你为什么要现在想起这个
Why did you think of that right now?
她不在感觉什么都不一样了
Everything seems so different without her,
Granger也走了
and Granger's gone,
现在又来了Mosley和Hidoko
and now we got Mosley and Hidoko.
就是 你知道的
Just, you know.
你觉得她是真的退休了吗
I mean, do you think she really retired?
不是 我希望不是
No. I mean, I want to say no, okay?
我不认为她会直接离开
I don't think that she would have up and left
跟谁都不说一声
without saying anything to anybody.
是啊 但是这次不同
Yeah, but it's different this time.
我是说 她没有告诉任何人
I mean, she didn't speak to anybody.
我知道 我知道 情况不同了
I know. I know. I know. Things are changing.
是啊 也许我们应当把这个视为一种信♥号♥♥
Yeah, well, then, maybe we should take that as a sign.
什么的信♥号♥♥
Sign of what?
也许 是时候到下一步了
Maybe it's... time to take the next step.
你知道 也许是时候到
You know, maybe it's time to take...
也许我们的关系应该更进一步了
Maybe it's time to take our next step.
我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know. I know. I know.
好了 听着 我不是说要你离开
Yeah, listen, I'm not saying that you have to quit
这份你爱的工作 这样就太自私了
this job that you love, 'cause that would be selfish,
而且我也不会让你这么做的
and I wouldn't say that.
但是也许是时候 让我辞职
But maybe it's time... that I do.
不 这样的话我就太自私了
No, because that would be selfish of me,
而且 不做这个你打算做什么呢
and plus, what would you do?
说实话 我不知道 但是我知道的是
Honestly, I have no idea, but what I do know is that...
你懂的 不管我要做什么工作
...you know, whatever job I take,
我不会再与那些时不时想
I'm just not gonna be coming in contact with people
向我开枪的人打交道了
that are constantly trying to shoot me.
我就是 我无法想像
I just, I can't imagine,
早上起来与我们的女儿亲吻告别
you know, kissing our daughter good-bye in the morning,
然后剩下的一整天里
and then we spend the rest of the day
都在担心我们俩会不会中枪
wondering if one of us is gonna get shot.
你 你刚才说女儿
Did you... did you say daughter?
我以前没提过吗
Did I not mention that before?
阳光小美女Deeks
Little... Little Princess Sunshine Deeks?
没有
No.
你不喜欢这个名字
You don't like that name?
- 不喜欢 - 那个名字真的很棒啊
- No! - That name's fantastic.
- 呃 我 - 那是我祖父的名字
- Um, I... - It's my great uncle.
是啊 呃 Athena这个名字怎么样
Yeah. No, um, how about Athena?
- 你认真的吗 - 对
- Really? - Yes!
Athena是什么鬼名字
Athena?
Elder中尉所工作的部门的头头并不认为
Lieutenant Elder's department head doesn't seem to think
她是因为工作被盯上的
she was targeted due to her job.
你觉得我们应该从她的私人物品中
You're think we're looking for something
- 找寻线索 - 可能吧
- from her personal life? - Maybe.
来看看这个
Check this out.
三件衬衫 裙子 一条裤子
Three shirts, skirt, pair of jeans.
嗯
Hmm?
- 她的制♥服♥到哪里去了 - 是啊
- Her dress uniform. - Yeah.
我在想 如果中尉和国防承包商有个见面会的话
Seems to me that a lieutenant who has a meeting
她应该会带着她的制♥服♥啊
with defense contractors might want to bring it.
她肯定会
She would.
但制♥服♥并不在这儿啊
There just isn't much here.
可能她怕行李太多装不下
Maybe she has a fear of overpacking.
看看这个
Check it out.
这玩意有储存卡吗
Does it have a memory card?
我没看见 嗨 Eric
I don't see any. Hey, Eric?
什么事 Callen
Yeah, Callen.
我找到了一个游戏机
Yeah, I found a gaming device.
它的型号♥是 ZM-847
It's a... ZM-847?
哦 那款很好用啊
Oh. That's a powerful one.
事实上 这是我最喜欢的一款便携游戏机
Actually, my personal favorite in the portable gaming space.
你能在这里头储存数据吗
Can you store data on this,
还是它只能用来玩游戏
or is it just for playing games?
呃 你们有谁带了
Mm. Do either of you have one
小十字槽螺丝帽的螺丝刀啊
of those tiny little Phillips-head screwdrivers?
我带了
Yeah, I got one.
很好 看到了背后的那两个
Great. See those two screws
螺丝钉了吗 旋开他们
on the back? Unscrew 'em.
讲真
You serious?
当然
Yeah.
厉害啊
Very impressive.
我可是准备充分
I'm prepared.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表