I don't need you to trust me!
我需要的是你保障我家人的安全
I need you to keep my family safe!
好吧 我相信你
Okay, I believe you.
Sam
Sam?
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
下次给我们省点时间 直接说
Next time, save us sometrouble-- start with it.
下次
“Next time”?
你为什么相 什么改变了
Why do you b...what changed?
没什么
Nothing.
其实你说的话很连贯
Actually, you were very consistent.
你做的所有的事都是为了保护你的家庭
Everything you did was to protect your family.
所以你们刚刚都是在演戏
So, so that was all an act?
差不多吧
I don't know that I'd go that far.
怎么了
What is it?
这是我家
It's my house.
他们看起来像绑♥架♥你的人
They look like your kidnappers.
在我和Hidoko在仓库被摄像机拍到之后
After Hidoko and I got caught on camera at the warehouse,
他们肯定知道NCIS也参与了
they must have figured out NCIS was involved.
他们想知道你会找谁帮忙
They wanted to see who you'd run to for help.
你CIA的朋友们之前去过我家
Your friends at the CIA have been to my house before.
我们在这里可能不安全
We may not be safe here.
不好意思又把麻烦带到你门口
Sorry to bring this to your doorstep again.
严格的说它已经跨过我的门口了
Technically, it's already past my doorstep.
但还是谢谢你
But thanks anyways.
找到他们了吗
Do we have them?
我派了LAPD和一些探员去了Callien家
I sent LAPD and a few agents over to Callen's house,
但那些闯入者在他们到之前离开了
but the intruders left before they got there.
我只能追踪他们到
And I could only track them
高速公路
as far as the freeway,
然后我就跟丢了
then I lost them.
Joelle现在在哪里
Where is Joelle now?
她在Callen车里
She's in the car, driving with Callen.
移♥动♥的目标更难打击
Moving target is harder to hit.
好吧这事已经扯得够远了
Okay, this has gone far enough.
打给CIA然后转接到我办公室
Call the CIA and put it through to my office.
她是他们的问题
She is their problem,
根本就不应该是我们的
and never should have been ours.
先等一会行吗
Hold off on that for the moment?
好的
Okay.
省点力气吧 Hanna特工
Save your breath, Agent Hanna.
这已经板上钉钉了
This is cut and dry,
-而你知道的 -Joelle的家人怎么办
- and you know it. - What about Joelle's family?
这就是CIA的事了 作为NCIS
That's for the CIA to decide. As for NCIS,
我们不会再在这个案子上动用任何资源
we will not be directing any more resourses to this case
如果你可以把它称为案子的话
if you can even call it a case.
对话结束了 Hanna探员
End of discussion, Agent Hanna.
我讲的还不够清楚吗
Was that not clear?
如果那个CIA的队伍还在活动
If that rogue CIA group is still active,
他们对我们来说是威胁
they're a threat to us.
你读了报告
You've read the report.
我读了而且我觉得我学到了重要一课
I have, and I think I learned a valuable lesson.
在Hetty的方法
While Hetty's methods
有效的时候 他们也不断制♥造♥各种麻烦
were effective, they also bred chaos
几乎毁了这间办公室
and almost destroyed this office.
如果这个队伍还在活动
If this group is still active,
我们会对付他们
we will handle them.
但是是用我的方法
But we're gonna do it my way.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白了
Understood.
-进来吧 -呃 不好意思打扰了
- Come in. - Uh, sorry to interrupt.
我 这办公室挺棒的
I... Oh, it's nice.
呃我在尝试修复
Um, I've been trying to restore
仓库里烧毁的路由器
the burnt router from the warehouse,
我觉得我发现了什么
and I think I got something.
你知道视频导向哪里吗
Do you know where the camera feed was going?
不 呃 大概吧
No. Uh, maybe.
他们用VPN和几个代理服务系统隐藏了这个IP地址
It used a VPN and proxy servers to mask the IP,
但我从元数据里找到了编号♥
but I was able to pull the serial number from the metadata.
这个路由器是由曼提考矿物集团
The router was purchased in a bulk order
批量订购的
from one Manticore Mineral Group.
他们和拥有那家仓库的
They're an international mining company
中国公♥司♥做过生意
that's done business with the Chinese corporation
是一家国际采矿公♥司♥
that owns the warehouse.
先把CIA放到一边
Putting the CIA aside for a second,
我们需要调查一下那场火
we need to investigate the fire.
它差点杀了两个NCIS探员
It did almost kill two NCIS agents.
好吧
Okay.
我会授权得到那家矿物公♥司♥
I will authorize the surveillance
的监控
on the Mineral Group.
-但小心点 - 我们需要Joelle
- But tread lightly. - We'll need Joelle.
她是唯一一个可以确认那个
She's the only one that can I.D. the guy
把她关在仓库里的人
who held her in the warehouse.
我以为她从未看到过他的脸
I thought she never saw his face.
她没有 但她听到了他的声音
She didn't. She heard his voice.
喂
Yes?
副主任办公室打电♥话♥来了
I have the deputy director's office on the line.
告诉他我会回电♥话♥给他
Tell him I'll call him back.
你有两个小时
You have two hours.
很好
Great.
G我们到位了
G, we're in position.
嗯我们也是
Yeah, we are, too.
我们这里在准备
We're just getting things set up here.
今天的吃的怎么样
How's the food today?
墨西哥玉米卷已经吃没了
All out of tacos.
到现在为止我们只吃了素热狗
All we've had so far are veggie dogs.
什么样的疯子才会只有素热狗
What kind of a maniac only has veggie dogs?
后悔了让你用了他的船的那样的人
Yeah, the kind that regrets letting you use his boat.
你看 你用化名买♥♥的船
Look, you bought that under an alias,
你过几天就把它开到一个新的码头
you move it to a new dock every few days.
他们不会找到它的
They won't find it.
但你应该考虑搬家了
You definitely should think about moving, though.
好吧 如果你能给我一个小屋
All right, well, if you're offering me a cabin
我对你的船只有一个要求
on your new boat, I have one request--
牛肉热狗
all-beef hot dogs.
Eric把通讯
All right, Eric, send the comms
发到我们这里来
through our system here.
好的 Callen
You got it, Callen.
Nick我保证我很快就到 我爱你
I'll be there soon, Nick, I promise. I love you.
嘿 谢谢你让我给他们打电♥话♥
Hey, thanks for letting me call them.
没问题
No problem.
你不赞成
You don't approve.
我啥也没说
I didn't say anything.
你不用说
You didn't have to.
你不认为我应该有个家庭
You don't think I should have a family
还有这个工作
and this job.
这是你的生活 Joe
It's your life, Joe.
但也是他们的
But it's also theirs.
对
Right.
我想你在Michelle被绑♥架♥之后
I suppose you said the same thing to Sam
对Sam说了同样的话
after Michelle was taken?
- 现在 那不 - 不公平
- Now, that is not... - Not fair?
- 是的 不公平 但他是个男人
No, it's not. But he's a man.
他可以拥有一切
It's okay for him to have it all.
我根本不关心你有工作 有个家庭 好吗
I don't care that you have a job and a family, okay.
我关注的是你犯了错误
What I care about is that you made a mistake,
你因为某些原因害怕去承认
and you're afraid to admit it for some reason.
Sabatino告诉你我仍然在CIA
Sabatino told you I was still in the CIA.
他有碰巧提到
Did he also happen to mention that
在调查之前 我被安排休假了吗
I've been placed on leave pending an investigation?
我确实犯了错误 Callen
I did make a mistake, Callen,
我很确定我会付出代价的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表