如果土狼没咬死我们
If the coyotes don't kill us,
我爸爸也肯定会撕了我
my dad will.
土狼不杀人类的
Coyotes don't kill people.
只有人才自相残杀
People kill people.
你指谋杀吗
People, like murderers?
还有5分钟
We're about five minutes away from being an episode
我们就要经历《48小时》的剧情了
on 48 Hours.
快点找到我爸的无人机
You know what? Just find my dad's drone,
然后赶紧走
and we're out of here.
我不喜欢这儿
Guys? I don't like this.
我感觉到强烈的灵魂精神波
I'm getting a very strong spirit vibe right now.
灵魂是扯淡的
There's no such thing as spirits.
你口吻就像肉食主义者
Spoken like a true carnivore.
那跟爱吃肉有啥关系了
What does that have to do with anything?
我放弃吃肉 好让我感官更强
I gave up meat so I could be more in touch with my senses.
呵呵 你不吃肉只是因为Demi Lovato也不吃肉
Ha. You gave up meat because Demi Lovato gave up meat.
当英雄不一定需要披风的
Not all heroes wear capes.
伙伴们 我找到了
Guys, I found it!
嘘 灵魂们可能在聆听着我们
Shh. The spirits may hear us.
你们知道吗
You know what?
你俩都太可笑了
Both of you guys are being ridiculous.
这儿根本没人…
There's nobody...
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
停下来
Stop it!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
步法小姐
Miss Footwork.
人是会给别人语♥音♥留言的
People who leave voicemails.
天 我讨厌这玩意
Oh, God, no, I hate it.
像其他人一样发短♥信♥吧
Write a text like everybody else.
做得好
Ah. Good job.
好吧
All right.
人是会定期清喉咙的
People who constantly clear their throat.
那真呕心 咳出来就好
That's disgusting. Just cough it up already.
就是如此
Exactly.
十分好
Lovely.
好了
All right.
两个字
One word...
- 摊腿 - 没门
- Manspreaders. - Nope.
到你了
Your turn.
而且我可能最讨厌那个
And I probably hate that the most.
你知道吗
You know,
我觉得自己没小毛病
I don't think I have any pet peeves.
我是个
I'm a pretty tolerant...
- 容忍♥度很高的人 - 真的吗
person, so... Really?
我们走着瞧
Yeah. We'll see about that.
好吧
All right.
认真的
Seriously.
我在高中还被投选过为最能容忍♥别人的人
I was even voted "most patient" In high school, so...
咀嚼时嘴巴大开的人
People who chew with their mouth open.
那可能是健康问题
That could be a health concern, right?
可能吧
Yep.
盯着别人眼睛太久的人
People who hold their eye contact too long.
那可是灵魂之窗
They are the windows to the soul.
好吧
Okay.
我又想到了
Got another one for you.
来来来
Ooh, ooh, ooh, come on, come on, come on.
所有网上帐户
Those who use the same password
全用同一组密♥码♥的人
for all their online accounts.
怒火来吧
Get mad.
他们生活可是充满风险的
They are living a life of... risk!
各位 她怒火来了
She got mad, ladies and gentlemen.
看来耐心不再是Jones小姐的美德了
Looks like patience is no longer one of Miss Jones' virtues.
对上网安全的自♥由♥放任态度
Nothing offends me more than laissez-faire attitude
对我可是侮辱 好吗
toward Internet security. Okay?
你的刀技进步了
Your knife skills are getting good.
谢谢你 妹子
Thanks, lady.
没大碍吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Um... yeah.
只是 Deeks又要迟到了
It's, uh... Deeks is gonna be late again.
他得跟Whiting警探会面
He has to meet with Detective Whiting.
他说了原因吗
Did he say why?
没有
Uh, no.
他对这事三缄其口
He's pretty vague about it.
隐瞒重要的信息
Leaving out important information.
我不喜欢
I hate that.
可以说那是你小毛病之一吗
Would you say it's one of your pet peeves?
噢 我看穿你阴谋了
Oh. I see what you did there.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
今天干得不错
Good job today.
谢谢
Thank you.
体温骤跌
Extreme drop in body temperature.
呼吸短促
A little shortness of breath.
全身乏力
General feeling of malaise.
所以
So, either...
要么我得了坏血病
I'm coming down with the scurvy or...
噢
Oh!
我也很高兴见到你 Deeks
It's good to see you, too, Deeks.
你要知道 一点距离
You know, in order for distance
会令感情加深 我觉得你我
to make the heart grow fonder, I think you're gonna need to
应该拉远点距离
give me a little more distance.
多谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
你语气听起来是急事
Well, you sounded very urgent.
只要别告诉我你的水上芭蕾拍档病了
Don't tell me your synchronized swimming partner
而要我立即穿泳衣上场就好
fell ill, you need me to suit up.
哈哈 不过这不是在开玩笑
Cute. But this is serious.
我个人对这水上运动是很认真的
Well, I personally take the aquatic arts very seriously,
不过 说实事吧
but all right, fire away.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapon!
- 这看着不是好事 - 的确
- Well, that's not good. - No,
这不是好事
it's not.
这是你的旧友 Bates警督
It's your old pal, Lieutenant Bates
他今早杀了一些警♥察♥
Killed a fellow cop this morning.
看来你两有新共同点了
Looks like the two of you have another thing in common now.
这玩笑开太早了
Wow. Too soon.
而且就像我这例子
Also, just like in my case,
这绝对有隐情
there's got to be more to that story
因为我们都知道Bates是好警♥察♥
'cause you and I both know that Bates is one of the good ones.
但视频上看着不是这样
Well, video says otherwise.
我跟你说过内务部在调查他
I told you IA was investigating him.
是的 但你没告诉过我原因
Yeah, but you never told me why.
我们相信洛杉矶警♥察♥里
We have reason to believe LAPD's got quite a few officers
有一些警官私自兼♥职♥当私人承包商
moonlighting as private contractors.
那又不犯法
That's not illegal.
如果有知法犯法的 就不是这么说了
It is if they're breaking the law.
而你觉得Bates是其中一个黑警
And you think that Bates is one of these dirty cops?
看来Bates是搞大事了
Looks like Bates is running the whole racket.
他跟谁一起
Who's with him?
有人看到洛杉矶警♥察♥藏在安全屋
Some witness LAPD had stashed in a safe house.
不清楚Bates想跟他要什么
Not sure what Bates wanted with him.
你是对的 这不是开玩笑
Well, you're right, this is serious.
那 我祝你好运
And... I wish you the best of luck with it.
如果你行程搞定了 你应该找我
When your schedule clears up, maybe you should call me.
我们可以一起去玩 弄个阅读俱乐部
We can get together, start a book club.
少来 Deeks
I don't think so, Deeks.
当我们都沉迷《瓶中美人》时
Well, then you're just gonna have to believe me when I say
你就会相信我的决定了
that we're all in the bell jar.
Deeks
Deeks.
Bates相信你
Bates trusts you.
你得与他联络
You're gonna get in touch with him
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表