你受伤了
Okay? You're wounded.
你连走都困难 更别说跑步了
You can barely walk, let alone run.
我可经历过更残酷的战斗 受过更重的伤
I've been in worse battles with more serious wounds.
做这事我还能行
I can do my job.
这可不是你的事儿 好吗
This isn't your job, okay?
这是个份外的活
This is an off-the-books mission.
那么 我想你也没权利
Well, then, I guess you really have no say
决定我要不要干这件事
in whether or not I'm going on this.
讲真 我还可以说这是我的事儿
In fact, I could call it my mission
然后让你别去
and tell you not to go.
这可不是开玩笑
This isn't a joke.
我看起来是在笑吗
Do I look like I'm laughing?
现在 你想再看一遍这个吗
Now, you want to go over this,
这样你至少知道你在说什么
so at least you know what you're talking about?
你们得马上来中心
You need to come up to Ops quickly.
发现了什么
What is it?
就尽快比Mosley先上来吧
Just come up here before Mosley does.
你得跟紧了
Try to keep up.
发现了什么
What is it?
Eric 你能回避一下吗 谢谢
Eric, can you give us the room, please?
这段录音发生于30分钟前
This recording was done 30 minutes ago.
Eric处理了一下让声音更清晰些
Eric worked on the audio to make it more intelligible.
注意背景里的声音
Listen to the background voices.
一辆奔驰G550
It's a G550.
得加满油
Needs to be fully fueled.
好的 目的地是哪里
Yes. Destination?
目的地在飞机上我会告诉你
Destination will be determined in flight.
三明治在哪
Where's the sandwich?
Juana说在桌子上
Juana said it was on the table.
在冰箱里
It's in the refrigerator.
- 可我找过了 不在冰箱里 - 把他带出去
- I looked, it's not there. - Get him out.
快出来 爸爸在工作
Come out, Papa's working.
我知道已经过了5年了
I know it's been five years,
但你能告诉我这是Derrick嘛
but do you know if that's Derrick?
这就是我儿子的声音
That's the voice of my son.
我都不知道他还活着
I didn't think he was alive.
他还活着
Well, he is alive.
并且他就在那个院子里
And he's inside that compound.
我想独处一会 谢谢
I need the room, please.
把所有目前那个院子的
Send me all current satellite images
卫星图片都发给我 并随时向我汇报
of the compound, and keep me posted.
收到 你想干什么
Got it. What are you doing?
- 去找回我的儿子 - 你有计划吗
- Going to get my son. - And do you have a plan?
我直奔Sinaloa 组建一个队伍
I'm headed down to Sinaloa. I'm putting together a team,
我要把我儿子带回家
and I'm bringing him home.
警员 你整理东西的时间太长了
Detective, you are taking too long to pack.
如果我再在这幢楼里看到你一回
If I see you in this building again,
你就会被护送离开
you will be escorted out.
等等
Hold on.
等等 你根本不知道
Wait a second. You have no idea
你去的是个什么地方
what you're walking into.
就算你到了那里
Even the satellite images will be days old
看到的卫星图片也是几天前的
by the time you get down there.
不好意思 Callen特员 你不应该和我一起去吗
I'm sorry, Agent Callen, aren't you coming with me?
你不是说过 如果我们找到我儿子
Isn't that what you said, that if we found my son,
你就会尽其所能
that you would do whatever it takes?
所以你到底帮不帮我 帮还是不帮
So are you gonna help me, yes or no?
帮
Yes.
- 我们都会 - 不 他受伤了 好不
- We both will. - No. He is injured, okay?
他不能参加战斗行动
He is not going on a tactical mission.
别代表我说话 G 我们已经身入其中了
Don't speak for me, G. We've been through this already.
想想清楚吧 先生们 我可没多余的时间
Figure it out, gentlemen. I don't have time.
嘿 我要去墨西哥
Hey, I'm going to Mexico.
先等等
Just hold on a sec.
我要去 我们要么在这里打嘴仗
I'm going. So either we can stand here fighting,
要么去把这个事情搞定
or we start to figure this thing out.
你是一个累赘
You are a liability.
- 我是一个累赘 - 是的
- I'm a liability? - Yes, you are.
蛤 我不知道你到底是想
Ha. I don't know whether you're trying
保护我还是想逗我笑
to protect me or make me laugh.
如果我们俩反过来 你肯定在我拄着手杖上战场
If this was reversed, you would knock me out
之前就把我打晕过去
before you'd let me go down there with a cane.
是吗 好的 我现在就可以扔了这个手杖
Yeah, well, I can leave the cane here.
好吗
All right?
我要去找回那个孩子
I'm going to get that child.
她的儿子现在没有危险
Her child is not in imminent danger.
我们这是要跳进一场监护权争端之中
We're parachuting into a custody battle.
先等我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her first.
不如我在飞机上等你消息吧
How about I see you on the plane?
这话聊得真愉快
Good talk
我认为你不应该去墨西哥
I don't think you should go to Mexico.
听我说
Hear me out.
你在这里作用更大 可以应付国♥务♥院♥ 国防部 FBI
You are better utilized here, dealing with State, DoD, FBI.
孩子被绑♥架♥的惨妈
The distraught mother of a kidnapped child
留在这里可比
is a lot more useful here
在墨西哥突突突更有用
than on the ground in Mexico with a gun.
那谁来救我儿子
Who's gonna get my son?
- 我 - 就你
- I am. - By yourself?
- 我有人脉 - Sam呢
- I have contacts I can call. - What about Sam?
Sam受了伤 他去执行这任务
Sam is wounded. It would be dangerous
会有危险
for him to participate in this.
Sam可以应付得来 我信任他
Sam can do this. I trust him.
我不会让谁去送死
I'm not gonna get either one of us killed
明明还有别人足以胜任嘛
when there are others that can do the job.
Kensi呢
What about Kensi?
不 不可以是NCIS的人
No. No one from NCIS.
给我时间组队
Give me time to put a team together.
Callen 我们只有不足48小时
Callen, we have less than 48 hours to do this.
安排好去洛斯莫奇斯的飞机
Arrange the flight to Los Mochis.
我会在飞机上搞定
I'll do what I have to do on the plane.
你和Hetty留下 处理好你们面对的问题
You and Hetty stay here and work your side.
这件事上你得信我
You just got to trust me on this.
我们有突破了
We got a break.
瞧谁找回柺杖了 我到了 Eric 说吧
Oh, look who found his cane. I'm here, Eric. Go.
在其中一段对话里
In one of the conversations,
我们听到Williams提及“Agustin Garcia”
we heard Williams talking about an Agustin Garcia.
因为这名字不太平常 所以我查了一下
Kind of an unusual name, so I did some cross-checking,
我查到了一个叫Agustin Garcia的人
and I found an Agustin Garcia,
和Williams在海军陆战队同一单位服役过
served in the same Marine unit as Williams.
他住在北好莱坞
He lives here in North Hollywood.
我们确定是同一人吗
Do we know it's the same person?
这个Agustin Garcia过去四个月去了
This Agustin Garcia traveled
洛斯莫奇斯七次
to Los Mochis seven times in the last four months.
如果他是为Williams工作 他能告诉我们
If he works for Williams, he could tell us
那地方里的各种情报
a hell of a lot about what's inside that compound.
我黑入了他的手♥机♥
I was able to hack into his phone.
他设定了上午八点半的闹钟
He set an alarm for 8:30 a.M.,
所以Garcia目前多半在睡觉
so Garcia's most likely asleep now.
那我们狠狠的弄醒他吧 要快
Let's wake his ass up, and do it fast.
我说 事实是就算我们了解有多少人在里面
I mean, the truth is, even if we know how many men are inside,
要不被发现还是噩梦级任务
it's still gonna be a nightmare to get close undetected.
这与一片开阔的沙漠没分别
This is, this is just a wide-open desert.
Deeks 你应该离开了
Deeks, you should leave.
你在扯什么 我正尝试找方法救她儿子
What are you talking about? I'm trying to save her son.
我明白 但她是认真的
I know, but she's serious.
好吧 我也是认真的
Okay, so am I.
所以回家吧 让她冷静一下
So go home, let her calm down.
好吗 如果我们要去墨西哥的话
All right? I-If we end up going to Mexico,
我会给你打电♥话♥的 我保证
I will call you, I promise.
我不知道 也许被炒掉
I don't know, maybe getting fired
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表