to work here in your parents' cafe.
好的 这件衬衫400块 这是设计师作品
Fine. It's $400. It's designer.
父亲两年前心脏病发作趋势
Father died two years ago of a heart attack.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
你母亲和你姐姐 姐夫
Your mother lives with your sister and her husband
在阿纳海姆生活
in Anaheim.
我能给你开支票吗
Uh, can I write you a check?
不行
No.
知道各种各样的信息就是我的生意
Information is my business.
知识不仅是力量
Knowledge is not just power,
还是钞票
it's also currency.
我们面对的战争是一样的
We're fighting the same struggle.
Hidoko 你得多拖一会儿
Hidoko, you need to keep stalling.
你可以滚了
But you can go away.
到后门 Callen 我需要帮助
Back door, Callen. I need some help.
收到
Copy.
我确保我们的战士兄弟被救出来了
I saw to it that our warrior brother was rescued,
但是他在这儿不安全
but he's not safe here.
我需要人帮我把他送走
I need help getting him someplace where he will be.
七十六万
$760,000.
无法追踪的现钞
Untraceable bills.
你同意帮忙的话先给你一半
Half when you accept,
另一半在他安全回到叙利亚之后给你
the other half once he's safely back in Syria.
我说过了
As I said...
你的消息来源并不可靠
...I'm afraid you've been misinformed.
你安全了 Sam
You're good, Sam.
好的
Okay.
这是我的号♥码
Here's my number,
如果你知道谁能帮我的话 给我打电♥话♥
in case you know of someone who can help me.
我的出价12个小时内有效
The offer's only good for 12 hours, after which
超过这个时间我就只能找别家了
I'll be forced to find an alternative.
安♥拉♥与你同在
Fi Amanillah.
这是我的律师 给他打电♥话♥
This is my lawyer. Call him.
中情局和国安局已经利用你
The CIA and the NSA have been using you
来追踪你帮着洗钱的犯罪组织了
to track the criminals whose money you launder.
你真的以为等他们发现
Do you really think that this guy's gonna make a difference
是谁让他们被抓的之后
when these organizations find out
有没有这家伙结局会不同吗
that you're the man who brought them down?
是吗
Huh?
不管他在法庭上表现多好
Really doesn't matter how good he is in court.
根本不能阻止他们把你的头给砍了
It's not gonna stop them from chopping your head off.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
你应该背忏悔
You recite Surah...
古♥兰♥经♥里面的忏悔章
...Surah At-Tawba,
你就可以走了
you can walk out of here.
不要难过 我也说不出来那个名字
Ah, don't feel bad. I can't say it either.
但是我又不是圣♥战♥分子
But then again, I'm not jihadi.
你也不是
And neither are you.
虽然你喜欢假装你是
Although you like to pretend you are
帮他们洗钱
by helping them launder their money.
所以我们要这么做
So this is what's gonna happen.
从现在开始 你为我们工作了
As of now, you work for us.
你继续洗钱
And you get to keep doing what you're doing.
只不过今天你要给Kamsour带个消息
Except that today you are gonna send Kamsour a message.
你跟他说你得回趟家去换钱
You tell him that you had to go home, you had to change.
然后呢
Then what?
我们有需要的时候会给你打电♥话♥的
We'll call you when we need you.
他们要是知道我为你们工作 我小命不保
They will kill me if they know I'm helping you.
道上混的就是这样 宝贝儿
That's the thug life, baby.
你想成为一个真正的混混 现在你的机会来了
You want to be a real gangster, now's your chance.
只不过这次你给好人卖♥♥命
Only now you're playing for the good guys.
玩下去吧 小子
Play on, player.
Kamsour要是不中计怎么办
What if Kamsour doesn't take the bait?
我们用Aimon Shah再做一次局
We make another run using Aimon Shah.
他会打电♥话♥的
He'll call.
要么为了Asakeem要么为了钱 也许两个都是
Either for Asakeem or the money, probably both.
说曹操 曹操到
Oh. Speak of the devil.
嗯
Yeah.
不行
Uh, no.
交接地点我挑
I'm picking the spot.
我有
I have...
好吧
Fine.
我会去的 别迟到了
I'll be there. Don't be late.
他们决定了交换地点
They called the location.
他们想要我一个人带Asakeem过去
And they want me to come alone with Asakeem.
嗯
Mm.
这可从来不是什么好消息
That's never a good sign.
里面也许有更多人 Kens 有任何发现吗
Could be more inside. Kens, you got anything?
没有
No.
我也没办法透过有色玻璃看到什么
And I can't see through the tinted windows either.
这是我之前看到的两辆SUV
Those are the two SUVs I saw.
说好了你一个人来的
You were told to come alone.
我答应我老婆今晚带她去看汉密尔顿
I promised my wife I'd take her to see Hamilton tonight.
- 你看过吗 -没有
Have you seen it? No.
可好看了 你真应该去瞧瞧
It's very good. You should check it out.
钱在哪儿
Where's the money?
跟Asakeem在一起
It's with Asakeem.
你计划着如何让他离开美国
How you plan on getting him out of the country?
跟你没关系
It's not your concern.
Osama
Osama.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
给我一分钟 我想要知道我买♥♥了什么样的服务
One minute. I like to know what I'm getting for my money.
你想把他送到叙利亚
You're getting him to Syria.
怎么做是我的事
How I do it is my business.
你说这件事会很快的
You said this was gonna be quick.
宝贝儿 你能先去车上吗
Could you get back in the car, please?
亲爱的这是谁啊
Darling, who is this?
谁都不是
No one.
Asakeem
Asakeem!
有狙击手
We got sniper fire!
快快
Go, go!
杀死他们
Kill them!
他们是暗♥杀♥小队
They're a hit squad.
他们认为Asakeem是叛国者
They consider Asakeem a traitor.
你后面
Behind!
Kens 你找到狙击手了吗
Kens, you got the sniper?!
还没
Not yet.
找到你了
Got you.
狙击手已干掉
Sniper down.
动起来 走走走
Move! Go, go, go!
我们走
We're going!
现在
Now!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
放下你们的武器
Drop your weapons!
非常感谢
Thank you very much!
这真的是Nell
Did Nell just do that?
你妹妹可厉害了
Your sister's a badass.
啊哈
Huh.
我跟你说了它一根毛都没掉
I'm telling you it didn't get hit.
我就是例行检查
I'm just doing my job.
Nell和Hidoko呢
Where are Nell and Hidoko?
- 他们回去了 - 真棒
Uh, headed back. Oh, great.
把这烂摊子留给我们收拾
So they leave us to clean up the mess?
里面可不能少哦 警探Deeks
It all better be in here, Detective Deeks.
谁找到归谁 丢的人活该
Finders keepers, losers weepers.
Asakeem
Asakeem.
Kens
Kens...
Asakeem停下
Asakeem, stop.
Kensi
Whoa, Kensi!
我可要开枪打你了
I will shoot you in the ass!
宝贝 是时候放手了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表