Baby, you got to let it go.
我在尝试
I'm trying.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
你也是
Yeah, nice work.
有机会多合作
Yeah. Do it again sometime.
当然
Absolutely.
啊
Ah.
回见
Later.
- 好的 晚安 - 拜拜
- Yeah, good night. - Bye.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我看到了你和你队伍今天的表现
I watched you and your team today.
你很出色
You were impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
这 你知道的 是我们日常工作
It's just, you know, what we do.
- 是的 - 嗯
Right. Yeah.
那么 我该走了
Well, I better get going.
好的
Yeah.
我有很多任务报告和文书工作要处理
I have a lot of debriefing and paperwork.
我能想像
I can imagine.
再见
Bye.
你知道吗
You know...
小时候 你对我真的很严厉
you were really hard on me as a kid.
我知道
I know.
为什么
Why?
因为这个世界对女孩子和女人并不友好
Because the world isn't safe for girls. Women.
你想让你变得比我更坚强 更强大
I wanted you to be tougher than me, stronger than me.
也许我没有做到我该做的事
Maybe I didn't go about it as well as I should have.
为此我感到抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
好吧
Yeah.
但看看你
But look at you.
你多棒啊
You're amazing.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
回头见 Togo
See ya, Togo.
再见 Syd
Bye, Syd.
所以 呃
So, uh,
Asakeem又回到联邦看守所了
Asakeem is back in federal custody.
Aimon Shah回到了这条街上为我们工作
Aimon Shah is back on the street working for us.
今天做的不错
Not bad for a day's work.
我们还是不知道为什么这些军人会在这里
We still don't know why those militants were here,
但我们会继续追查的
but we'll keep digging.
你的搭档呢
And where's your partner?
他有点事
He had something to do.
听说昨晚你过得很艰难
I heard you had a rough night last night.
听着 如果你需要一些时间休息
Look, if you ever need to take
尽管和我说
some time off, you just let me know.
我很好
I'm good.
他怎么样了
What's gonna happen with him?
经过审查 我们找到了他的一个阿姨
Well, we found an aunt
她会来接走他
who's gonna pick him up, after I vet her.
- 很好 - 我希望是
- That's good. - I hope so.
他的生活有了个艰难的开头
He's had a rough start.
他们这个年纪的孩子多天真无辜啊 是吧
They're so innocent at this age, you know?
- 充满着希望和潜力 - 是的
- Still full of hope and potential. - Yeah.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
有
I do.
有个儿子
A son.
他叫Derrick
His name is Derrick.
他 呃 他和他年纪差不多
He's, uh... he's about his age.
和他爸爸一起生活
He's with his father.
在华盛顿吗
Back in Washington?
不
No.
他住在哪儿
Where does he live?
我不知道 Sam
I don't know, Sam.
好吧 晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
在找什么呢
Looking for something?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
和你一样
Same thing as you.
至少 我希望我俩来这儿是因为同一个原因
At least I hope we're here for the same reason.
她不在这儿
She's not here.
但你在
But you are.
你也是
So are you.
你别太拘谨了
Why don't you make yourself at home.
我没有啊 你想来一杯吗
I am. You want one?
好啊
Sure.
我想你也不知道她在哪儿
I take it you don't know where she is either.
是的
No.
你知道她正式退休了吗
Did you know that she officially retired?
是的 真是个坏兆头
Yeah, that's a bad sign.
我也这么觉得
I thought so, too.
这意味着她需要和NCIS正式断绝关系了
It means she needed to formally sever ties from NCIS.
不管她在做什么 她都是在保护这个机构
Got to protect the agency from whatever the hell she's doing.
她正在出♥售♥她所有的财产
She's selling all her properties.
这个还在出♥售♥中
This one's still on the market.
她在筹集资金
Raising capital.
为了什么呢
For what?
我怎么知道 但显然代价很大
Damned if I know, but clearly it's expensive.
她为什么不用你的金条呢
Why wouldn't she just use the gold you have?
那样的话她得获得我们的同意
She'd have to get our approval,
但显然她并不想让我们牵涉进去
and obviously she didn't want to get us involved either.
我们找到她的船了
We found her boat.
在Kauai
Kauai.
她在那里干什么
What she's doing there?
她不在夏威夷
She's not in Hawaii.
那她在哪里
So where is she?
我来这里就是为了能找到线索
I came here hoping to find something to tell me.
看来你运气不够好
Maybe you'll have better luck.
很高兴再次见到你 孩子
Good to see you again, kid.
请你离开的时候锁上门 复位好报♥警♥器
Lock the door and reset the alarm on your way out, would ya?
我以为他们杀了你
I figured they killed you.
我没那么幸运
I'm not that lucky.
和我一样
That makes two of us.
Keane
Keane.
我之前一直祈祷他们放了你
I was hoping they'd let you go.
我猜他们很喜欢我陪着他们
I guess they just like my company.
你不该为我回来的
You shouldn't have come back for me.
我在我人生中 总是在做不该做的事
My life is full of things I shouldn't have done.
你和我都是 姐妹
You and me both, sister.
我很抱歉我把你留在了这里
I'm so sorry I left you here.
你不知道
You didn't know.
我可能会做一样的事
I probably would've done the same.
不会的
No.
我的工作就是去了解
It was my job to know.
或者不断寻找真♥相♥
Or to keep looking until I found the truth.
好吧 现在你做到了
Well, now you have.
真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥
And the truth shall set you free.
是的
Right.
有人知道你在这里吗
Does anyone know you're here?
没有
No.
但他们会找到的
But they'll figure it out.
你怎么那么肯定
How can you be sure?
我训练过他们
I trained them.
我还把工具留给了他们
And I left them the tools to do this.
剩下的只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time.
墨西哥城市
Pop-Tart的缩写恰好是PT 对应"私人教练"一词
完全是Deeks瞎掰
史酷比动画里出现的一种小零食,类似于焦糖黄油曲奇
Baretta是一部美国侦探电视连续剧,Toma扮演了一个新泽西警♥察♥。虽然很受欢迎
但该剧在当时对警♥察♥和犯罪暴♥力♥的现实和频繁的描述受到了强烈的批评。
美国经典喜剧动画,粉红和大脑是两只遗传基因工程试验老鼠,其中一个是天才,一个是疯子
Mystery Team 是一部少年侦探喜剧连续剧 主角是三个少年
一种早餐麦片
伊♥斯♥兰♥卫士是马里叛军组建的伊♥斯♥兰♥极端团体
一个叙利亚武装组织
都是极端组织
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表