特别探员Callen 旁边的是特别探员Hanna NCIS
Special Agent Callen, this is Special Agent Hanna, NCIS.
- 我们想和 - 救命 有人杀了他们
- We need to talk... - Help! Somebody killed them!
Sam 别动 联邦探员
Sam. Stop! Federal agent!
有枪 有枪
Gun! Gun!
我绕过去截住他
I'm going around. I'll head him off.
Sam 他把武器扔下了
Sam, he dropped his weapon.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
别这么做 别这么做
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别动
Freeze!
地心引力真要命
Gravity's a bitch.
你有什么收获 Hidoko
What do you got, Hidoko?
我们在查找嫌疑人的身份 通过他的指纹
We're working to I.D. The suspect using his fingerprints
和医院的监控摄像
and hospital surveillance footage.
Kensi和Deeks刚到船坞 现在正和
Kensi and Deeks just landed at the boatshed now to speak to
一名负责看守Claudia的惩教警员谈话
one of Claudia's prison guards.
所以 Claudia在监狱里被两名女性杀害
So, Claudia was killed in the prison by two women,
然后这两名女性又在医院里被一名职业杀手杀害
and then those two women are killed here in the hospital by a pro.
- 这不是监狱里的恩怨 - 没错 这些事都和Alfonso Marca有关
- It's no prison beef. - No, it's all tied to Alfonso Marca.
要么是他主导了一切 要么他知道是谁干的
Either he orchestrated this or he knows who did.
是的 我得和特勤局的DeChamps联络
Yeah, we need to talk to Secret Service Agent DeChamps.
她查Marca的案子几个月了 她很了解他的事
She's been on Marca for months, she knows him well.
呃 事实上
Uh, actually,
她已经不再是特勤局的DeChamps了
no longer Secret Service Agent DeChamps.
她好像已经是NCIS的新同事了
Looks like she's now a fellow NCIS special agent.
NCIS吗
NCIS?
没错 她最近在联邦执法培训中心完成了NCIS的训练
Yeah. She recently completed NCIS training at FLETC.
她现在驻派在圣地亚哥办公室
She's at the San Diego office,
她好像正在奥兰治县和南洛杉矶
and looks like she's working on an undercover operation in Orange County
进行卧底行动
and South Los Angeles.
好吧 看看你们能不能在不暴露她行动的情况下
All right, well, see if you can get her current location
得到她现在的具体♥位♥置
without compromising her operation.
收到
Copy that.
Mitchell警员
Officer Mitchell.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是 我是Kensi Blye
- It's a pleasure to meet you. - Pleasure. Kensi Blye.
- 我是Deeks警探 - 你好
- Detective Deeks. - Hi.
谢谢你把她带过来
Thank you for bringing her in.
- 没事儿 - 谢谢
- No problem. - Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you, sir.
我大学时参加过赛艇队 来这里就像回家
I rowed crew in college. This place feels like home.
我几乎能闻到止痛贴和佳得乐的味道
I can practically smell the Icy Hot and Gatorade.
- 啊 这可能是Deeks身上的味道 - 可能是我身上的味道
- Ah, it's probably just Deeks. - It probably is me.
Kensi和我几个月前审讯过Claudia
So, Kensi and I interrogated Claudia several months back.
是的 她看起来很沉着冷静
Yeah, she was pretty composed.
看起来不想个会拿刀去捅别人肚子的女人
Didn't seem like the type of woman who would stab somebody in the gut.
你说她会雇凶杀人的话 还真有可能
The kind of woman that would pay someone to do it, yes,
但自己亲自动手的话 不太可能
but do it herself, no.
她正是那种会亲自动手捅人的女人
She's exactly the kind of woman that would do this.
Claudia和另两个袭击者 这三个人都是受过训练的
Claudia and her two attackers, all three of them were well-trained.
你怎么知道
How could you tell?
那天我就在房♥间外面站哨
I was posted just outside the day room.
我听到东南角有骚动
I heard commotion in the southeast corner.
Claudia被Vilca抱摔的时候 人就在Rosado旁边
Claudia was near Rosado when she was tackled by Vilca.
她们都知道怎么应对那种情况
They all knew how to handle themselves.
我花了九秒钟到现场
It took me nine seconds to arrive.
在这九秒钟里 Vila用她的刀捅了Claudia的肾脏
In that time, Vilca stabbed Claudia in the kidney with her own shiv.
九秒钟听起来很精确
Nine seconds seems pretty exact.
我在事件发生后重演了一遍路线而且计了时
I ran the route and timed it after the incident.
我到的时候Claudia正在失血
Claudia was bleeding out when I arrived.
然后一级防范紧闭的警铃响了 我们采取了紧急预案
Then the lockdown alarm sounded, and emergency protocol went into place.
看来训练有素的不是只有她们啊
They don't seem like the only ones who are well-trained.
我曾是宪兵 2011年到2013年在阿富汗服役
I was MP in Afghanistan from 2011 to '13.
现在我白天当狱警 晚上读法学院
Now I work correction during the day, and I go to law school at night.
目标是进FBI
Got my sights set on the FBI.
- 那真的很棒 录取你是他们的幸运 - 谢谢
- Well, that is very impressive, and they would be lucky to have you. - Thank you.
你有没有发现Claudia或袭击者有任何帮派联♥系♥
Did you notice any gang affiliations between Claudia or her attackers?
没有 我们翻看了Claudia的来访者记录
None. We're pulling Claudia's visitor log up
- 但目前为止 - 她只有一个来访者
right now but as of... - She only had one.
在上周
Last week.
我把她押送回了房♥间
I escorted her to the room.
这是那个来见她的人吗
Is this the guy who visited her?
不是
No, it wasn't.
安保处会有来访者的照片和身份信息
Security office will have his photo and I.D.
好
Okay.
- 谢谢 你给了我们很大帮助 - 嗯
- Thank you, you've been really helpful. - Mm-hmm.
左手边 就是那儿
Over there on the left, that's it.
她的任务是什么
What's she working?
一个毒品案子的武器交易
Says it's a weapons for drugs case.
涉及到一名海军军♥火♥官员
Involves a Naval munitions officer.
俱乐部应该只是这次行动的幌子
Club is supposed to be a front for the operation.
DeChamps刚刚才卧底进去
DeChamps just went under.
这附近变化很大
This neighborhood's changed a lot.
商店被拆了 公♥寓♥建起来了
Shops got torn down, condos going up.
在造房♥子这事儿上 洛杉矶可是发展得超快
L.A. Is going vertical fast.
你怎么会对这儿附近这么熟
How do you know this neighborhood?
呃 怎么 你在这儿某个神奇的小商店里能买♥♥到
Uh, what, do you got a little... little gem of a shop around the corner
半价的MCT油或是什么吗
where you get your MCT oil for half price or something?
我常光顾的修鞋匠就在这附近
My cobbler's around here.
修鞋匠
Your cobbler?
深不可测 Sam Hanna 你真是深不可测
Layers of an onion, Sam Hanna, layers of an onion.
我光顾他好几年了 每个男人都应该有个补鞋匠
Been going to him for years. Every man should have a cobbler.
我知道我不该这么说的 但我还是想说
I know I shouldn't do this, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
我为什么需要修鞋匠
Why do I need a cobbler?
给你的鞋换底啊
To resole your shoes.
噢 真有意思 我一直觉得
Oh, that's interesting, because I always took it
如果我把鞋底给磨完了
that if the soles of my shoes were worn out,
那我就应该去买♥♥一双新的
I should go and buy a new pair of shoes.
看 问题来了
See, that's the problem.
一双好好的鞋子被扔进了垃圾堆
Perfectly good pair of shoes get sent to the dump,
- 同时还需要生产一双新的鞋子 - 嗯哼
- a new pair needs to get made. - Uh-huh.
对地球造成了负担
Takes a toll on the planet.
而且 修鞋匠是个手艺人
Besides, a cobbler is a tradesman.
- 他们的手艺很专业 - 又来了
- They're experts in their craft... - And there it is.
怎么了
What?
你总是对擅长某种手艺或者精通某一行的人十分迷恋
You are enamored with anyone who has mastered a craft or a trade.
我是说 这个补鞋匠只是其中之一
I mean, t-this cobbler is just one in a long line
你还有专门定制刀具的人 你的拳击教练
behind your-your custom knife guy, your boxing instructor,
夏威夷那个给你做矛枪的女人
the woman in Hawaii who makes your spearguns,
还有你的柔术教练 我有说漏的吗
your jiu-jitsu instructor-- am I missing anyone?
我潜水服的裁缝
My wetsuit tailor.
你潜水服的裁缝 那也是个职业吗
Your wetsuit tailor. Is that even a real thing?
我看起来难道像那种走进一家商店
Do I look like a guy that can just walk into a store
然后随随便便在货架上买♥♥件潜水服的人吗
and buy a wetsuit off the rack?
得了吧
Please.
好了 按照你的喜好
All right, just like you like it.
双倍香草脱脂拿铁 外加两份糖和一点点奶油
Double vanilla nonfat latte with two sugars, one dash of cream.
哇哦 不错啊
Wow, really?
不 其实是洗澡水
No, it's essentially dirty bath water.
- 请慢用 - 好的谢谢
- Enjoy it. - Oh, okay, thank you.
嘿 同志们 嘿
Hey, guys. Hey.
我们刚刚收到了Claudia神秘访客的照片和身份信息
So we just got the photo and I.D. of Claudia's mystery visitor.
他签字用的是化名孙悟空【龙珠】
Yeah, he signed in under the alias Son Goku,
如果你喜欢日本动漫
which, if you liked anime,
那你会感觉很有意思 因为这个人像
would be hilarious, because that guy's like...
Eric Eric
Eric, Eric.
知道了是废话
Needless to say,
这是个假名
it was a fake name.
不管怎样 我们可以将他的照片
Anyway, we were able to match his photo
和Oscar Mori的入境照片相匹配
to a customs photo of Oscar Mori.
他是一名秘鲁籍商人 探视前几天飞到西雅图
He's a Peruvian businessman who flew into Seattle just days before the visit.
美铁记录显示几天后他坐火车沿海岸线南下
And Amtrak records show that Mori took the train down the coast
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表