先给一半 确定了再给另一半
Half now, half on confirmation.
这我们可没同意过
That is not what we agree on.
那滚蛋吧
So walk away.
你现在已经比
You're richer now
一开始有钱了
than you were when you arrived.
走吧
Let's go.
- Callen - 你好 Tom
- Callen? - Hey, Tom.
没想到你是特勤局的人
Didn't realize you were Secret Service.
嗯 突击战斗小队
Yeah, counter- assault team.
最后一次派遣回来后 我离开了军队
I bowed out of the army after my last deployment.
小队里的佼佼者 他们肯定没让你闲着
CAT Division's top-notch. They must be keeping you busy.
Tom Rhee
Tom Rhee.
Anna Kolcheck
Anna Kolcheck.
有什么关于Calle的故事可以讲吗
Got any good Callen stories for me?
我有一些
Oh, I got a few.
有一个关于小丑
One involving a clown,
克格勃及猎豹的
the KGB and a cheetah stands out.
为了这故事 请你吃晚饭也行
I'll buy you dinner for that story.
成交 不过认真的
Deal. But real talk--
如果不是你搭档 我不会活到现在
without your partner, I wouldn't be standing here today.
我仍然欠你一命 Callen
I still owe you, Callen.
我们没拖没欠
We're good.
小队那边有人负责守着DeChamps特工
CAT has Overwatch on Agent DeChamps right now.
我的人说你的队友已经到了
My guys informed me that your man just arrived.
- 你好 - 我们能作你们队伍的支援
- Yeah? - We can support your team in any way.
我们不太需要 但我永远不会拒绝你的帮助
We're good, but I'd never turn down your help.
谢谢 Nell
Thanks, Nell.
行动部那边的来电 他们知道了
That was Ops. They got a last known location
Steven Lillard及Chris Helmsman的最后出现的位置了
on Steven Lillard and Chris Helmsman,
他们最后出现的地方是在Melrose离开一家时装店的时候
leaving a clothing store on Melrose.
去吧 搞定他们
Go, run 'em down.
我会支援你队友的
I got your man's back.
我知道你会
I know you do.
- 嗨 - 你们好
- Hey. - Hey, guys.
特勤局移交了Lucila Marca
Uh, Secret Service handed off Lucila Marca.
我画押了 并把她带进了审讯室
I signed for her and I put her in the room.
- 好的 谢谢 - 她说过什么吗
- Thank you. Okay. - She say anything?
不 她倒是挺高兴的
No. She's been rather, I don't know, pleasant.
她在陌生的地方被卧底特工拿下
She was picked up by undercover agents
还被带到没有标记的船屋
in a foreign land and taken to an unmarked boatshed
然后她还挺高兴
and she's been pleasant?
还问了我过得好不好
Even asked me how my day is going.
听着还真是高兴
Well, that does sound pretty pleasant.
- 你们接手了 - 可不是
- You guys got it from here? - Yeah, no.
我们很乐意
We're definitely pleasant.
谢谢
Thank you.
Lucila Marca
Lucila Marca...
她看着像全球最庞大
Now, does that look like one of the leaders
伪钞集团的领导人之一吗
of the biggest counterfeiting organization in the world?
如果犯罪老大都看着像
If crime bosses are now looking like
小李子下任女友 那是吧
Leo's next girlfriend, then yeah.
嗯 我觉得她不会承认
Hmm, yeah, I'm thinking she's not just going to admit
自己在营运家族生意的美国分部的
running her family's business in the U.S.
说不准 我对她有信心
I don't know, I have faith in her.
你懂的 我总是看到人的闪光点
You know, I like to see the best in people.
- 上吧 - 噢
- Let's go. - Oh...
她可是美人胚子
She's very pretty.
- 收口 - 好吧
- Stop. - Mm.
上场了
There it is.
Eric查到Lillard及Helmsman
Eric spotted Lillard and Helmsman
昨天离开了那家时装店
leaving that clothing store yesterday.
好的 听起来我们得
All right, well, sounds like we need
溜进去看一圈了
to get inside and have a look around.
嗯
Hmm.
店里有2个女店员 没有顾客
Two saleswomen, no customers.
你有计划了么
You have a play?
我想是的
I think I do.
真好看
Cute.
哇哦 这就是我一直
Oh, now, these are the jeans
念叨着的牛仔裤 宝贝
I was talking about, babe.
这些都是Triarchy的裤子吗【Triarchy:美国服装品牌】
Is this all Triarchy?
是的 我们每天都有新进的货
Yes, it is-- we get new shipments every day.
哇 我对这个牌子可着迷了 我超 超 超爱它的
Oh, I'm just obsessed. I love, love, love.
要我带你去试衣间吗
Can I start a room for you?
当然啦
Of course you can.
看起来你并不喜欢我们的牛仔裤啊
I take it you're not obsessed with our jeans.
一点也不
Not in the least.
人各有所好嘛
You're a good sport.
我得告诉你
I gotta tell you...
我可不想在这儿呆着
I don't want to be here.
哦 最新消息 很多男人都不喜欢
Oh, news flash-- not many guys do.
不是这个意思
No.
我是说我不想和她在一起
I don't want to be here with her.
哦
Oh.
宝贝 这些牛仔裤棒呆了
Babe, these jeans rock!
你真会生活 宝贝
You are living the life, babe!
我讨厌宝贝这个词
I hate the word babe.
我更讨厌的是
And what I hate more
情侣们互相叫对方宝贝
is couples that call each other babe.
- 她很可爱 - 他讨厌她
- She's sweet. - He hates her.
她就像Gollum一样 但除了戒指 【Gollum:指环王里一个对魔戒极端渴望的角色】
She's like Gollum, but instead of One Ring,
她还想要钱包 皮带 手表 甚至汽车
she wants a purse and a belt and a watch, a car.
嘿 坐下
Hey. S-Sit down.
深呼吸
Breathe.
Tia 把那瓶水拿给他
Tia, get him that water bottle.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I...
我没事 就让我 呃
I'm all right. Let me just, uh...
就让我在这儿坐一会就行
Let me just sit here for a second.
冷静下来 你惊恐发作了
Calm down. You're having a panic attack.
她可能看起来身材瘦小
She may look small,
但你是不知道她在Matsuhisa都能惹什么乱子【Matsuhisa:洛杉矶的米其林餐厅】
but the damage she can do at Matsuhisa...
衣服试的怎么样啊
How are you doing there?
要我帮你拿一件另一个型号♥的吗
Can I get you any other sizes?
嗨 你在里面吗
Hey, are you in there?
她不在试衣间里面
She's not in the dressing room.
我感觉好些了
I think I'm feeling better.
我找不到她
I can't find her.
她肯定已经走了
She must've left.
可能这就是我的机会
Maybe this is my chance.
我的手♥机♥号♥就在反面
My cell's on the back.
谢谢
Thanks.
我像Gollum一样
I'm like Gollum?
真的吗
Really?
上车吧 我的宝贝
Get in the car, precious.
衣服合身吗
How does it fit?
- 恰好合身 - 完美
- Like a glove. - Perfect.
Park特工会给予我们必要的支援
Agent Park will back us up.
Marca的人正在来审查你的路上 随时就到
Someone from Marca's team will be here momentarily to vet you.
你觉得他们知没知道我们已经把Lucila软禁起来的事啊
Do you think they know we have Lucila in custody?
现在还没什么能看出来他们已经有所察觉的动作
Still nothing from them that leads me to believe they know.
我们还没有办法确定她扮演了什么角色
We haven't been able to pin down her exact role,
所以我们没办法知道她被监控的有多紧
so we don't know how closely she's being monitored.
他在电梯里了
He's on his way up.
你准备好扮演这个角色了吗
You dialed in a way to play this role?
放心
Don't worry about me.
他们所期待见到的是一位金融天才 而不是一个毒品走私犯
They're expecting financial genius, not drug dealer.
这两个角色可以是一样的
They can be one and the same.
低调的 神经质的 我演得出来的
Reclusive, nervous. I got this.
请往这边走
Right this way.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表