美人儿 我这话可得说清楚了
All things considered, darling,
咱可没亏待了你什么
you've been treated pretty well.
你可得识相
I think you'll grant me that.
别给脸不要脸
So why push your luck?
还不赶紧把你知道的说出来
Just tell me what I want to hear.
要不我就没那么客气了
You've already figured out what the alternative is.
我 我要
I... I just...
说什么呢
What's that, darling?
- 我不 - 我听不见
- No, I-I didn't... - I didn't catch it.
赶紧说啊
Now, come on, girl.
告诉我
Speak up.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
嘿
Hey!
把她锁在地上
Chain her to the floor!
跪下 手放在脑后
On your knees. Hands behind your head.
Callen 我需要你的帮助
I need your help, Callen.
是 Lawson大街243号♥ 汉考克公园这边
Yeah, 243 Lawson Avenue, in Hancock Park.
贴身保护她家人 等我联♥系♥你
Just stay on 'em until I contact you.
还有 你能让Eric查一下她老公的背景吗
Oh, and can you have Eric do a background check on the husband?
明白 Callen 你小心
Got it. Callen, be careful.
我知道 会的 谢了 Kens
I know, I will. Thanks, Kens.
没问题
Of course.
我穿了你的衬衫
The shirt's yours. I'm guessing the jeans
牛仔裤应该是Anna Kolcheck的吧
belong to Anna Kolcheck.
Kensi和Deeks会照顾你的家人
Kensi and Deeks are keeping an eye on your family.
我要给我老公打电♥话♥
I need to call my husband, tell him
让他照顾好孩子 等你们的人过去
to get my son ready for when they arrive.
我们的人不会联♥系♥他们的
They're not making contact.
仅做监视
This is strictly Overwatch.
不行 Callen 我跟你说 他们有危险
No, Callen, I told you, they're in danger.
这样不行
That's not good enough.
只能这样 Joe
It's gonna have to be, Joe.
我这么做的唯一理由就是
The only reason I'm doing this is because
因为你的孩子卷了进来
there's a kid involved.
除了这个以外 我倒是知道
Anything beyond that, I seem to remember
你在CIA还有不少的伙伴呢
that you've got a lot of friends at the CIA.
早就是过去式了
Not for months.
他们绝不会说认识我的
They've disavowed all knowledge of me.
哦 你是说他们炒了你
Oh, you mean they fired you?
不是 我不干了
No, I quit.
不管你信不信 我和CIA那伙人
Believe it or not, I was not privy to everything
再也没有一点瓜葛了
the rogue CIA group was doing.
不过 因为我被用来对付你
But after I learned the extent of their activities,
知道的东西足够多 我
after they turned me on you, I...
好吧 我不需要你信我
Okay, you don't have to believe me.
但是你是我现在能相信的唯一一个人
But you're the only one I can trust now, so...
你有吃的吗
Do you have any food?
我已经两天没吃东西了
I haven't eaten in 48 hours.
不好意思 我把能多益巧克力酱都吃光了
I'm sorry, I'm, uh, all out of Nutella.
我也注意到你连餐桌都扔了
I also noticed you got rid of the dining room table.
我可要说清楚 我不信任你
Just so we're clear, I don't believe you.
哪怕是一句话都不信
Not a word.
我带你去见你的家人
I'll get you to your family.
不管你遇上了什么事 都和我无关
Whatever trouble you're in,
it's got nothing to do with me.
这你可就错大发了 Callen
That's where you're wrong, Callen.
这和国♥家♥安♥全♥有关
It has to do with national security.
在退出CIA几个月后 我放松了警惕
After a couple months out of the CIA, I let my guard down.
这群人没马上动手
And it didn't happen right away.
我的生活逐渐规律起来
Just gradually, I fell into a routine.
因为要天天接送孩子上学
It's hard not to when you have a kid to drop off
他们就在这途中下手了
at school every day. That's when they got me.
两天前 送孩子到了学校之后
Two days ago, after dropping him off,
他们在一处停车路口抓住了我 把我扔进一辆车里
they got me at a stop sign, threw me into a van.
那个路口
What intersection?
Gifford Palm那边
Gifford and Palm.
你的车呢
What about your car?
要是扔在那边了 就会有人上报了
If you left it there, somebody might've reported it.
我想是有人开走了
I think someone jumped in and drove it away,
不过我不敢肯定
but I'm not sure.
看到过他们长什么样子了吗
Get a look at their faces?
没 他们戴了面具
No, they were wearing masks.
他们也立刻给我戴上了头套
And they put a hood on me right away.
一直没摘下来
Never took it off.
口音呢
Accents?
听着是美国人
American.
也许是南方人
Maybe from the South.
不过我只听过一个人说话
But I only ever heard one of them speak.
根据他的问题
Based on his questions,
我觉得他是为外国情报部门工作的
I would say he worked for a foreign intelligence agency.
天朝
Chinese,
俄♥国♥人 巴基斯坦三军情报局
Russian, ISI.
他们可都想搞情报
They wanted Intel.
包括海军方面的
Including naval intelligence.
我承认 我告诉了他们我知道的东西
I admit, I gave them what I had,
不过都是至少过期6个月的东西了
but it was all at least six months out of date.
我知道他们迟早会意识到
I knew it was just a matter of time
这些东西没什么用
before they realized it was useless,
我 我还觉得他们会杀我灭口
and I-I didn't think there was
a chance they would let me go.
于是我逃了出来
So I escaped.
你怎么办到的
How?
你们不会相信的
You're not gonna believe me.
你说说看
That's a given.
我用审问我的人衬衫领衬
I gouged out my guard's eye
捅了守卫的眼睛
with my interrogator's collar stay.
抢过另外一个人的枪
Stole another guard's gun,
打死他们
shot the others.
你有没有检查一下那个领衬
Did you check the collar on that shirt?
你不用信我
Not that you believe me.
他们把你关在哪里
Where'd they hold you?
市中心的仓库区 听着 我可以把你领到那儿去
Warehouse district downtown. Look, I can direct you there,
但这个没有任何意义 因为他们肯定不在那儿了
but it's pointless, they're not gonna be there anymore.
如果要猜 他们肯定在外面寻找我
If anything, they're gonna be out looking for me,
他们要找的第一个地方肯定是我家
and the first place they will go is my house.
Callen 我需要见到我的家人
Callen, I need to see my family.
Wilson探员
Agent Wilson.
请把她送到审讯室去
Please take her in the interrogation room.
你觉得是怎么回事儿
What do you think?
前任CIA 日常行程开始有规律
Former CIA, falls into a routine.
有腐♥败♥的历史
History of corruptibility.
看上去是个完美的目标
Seems like the perfect target.
也许太完美了
Maybe too perfect.
你怎么想呢 助理主任
What about you, Assistant Director?
从我的经历开说
In my experience,
没有人会承认自己违反了间谍法
you don't admit to violating the Espionage Act
除非是担心其他更恐怖的事情
unless you fear something worse.
Callen探员 尽管我也很希望
Agent Callen, as much as I wish
你可以把你的前任女友给赶出门
you would have booted your ex out the door
但是在她抵达的那刻起 我觉得这就是我们不能
the minute she arrived, I'm afraid this is a threat
忽略的一个危险
we can't ignore.
- 助理主任 - 怎么了
- Assistant Director? - What is it?
我们查看了Joelle在Gifford和Palm街
We checked for a camera at the intersection
被带走的那个路口的摄像头
of Gifford and Palm, where Joelle was taken.
声称她被带走的
Claims that she was taken.
呃 那个 它也许不只是一个声称了
Uh, well, it may be more than a claim.
这个是两天前的录像
This was from two days ago.
好的行动人员会躲避摄像头
Good operatives avoid cameras.
这个可能是装出来的
This could've been staged.
我也同意 但是如果一个外国情报组织
Agreed. But if a foreign intelligence agency
正在积极地寻找保密的海军情报
is actively seeking classified naval intelligence,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表