我们必须得调查
we have to investigate.
伙计们 她欺骗过你们一次了
She fooled you once, boys.
别再被骗一次了
Don't let it happen again.
谢谢你的衣服
Thank you for the clothes.
也帮我谢谢Anna
And tell Anna thank you, too.
据我所知 她挺厉害的
From what I've read, she's quite the woman.
你再提到她 我们就到此为止了
You bring her up again, and we're done here.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们需要讨论下你的丈夫
We need to talk about your husband.
Nick 你想知道什么
Nick? What do you want to know?
他真是你老公吗
Is he real?
还是说 呃 他对你而言
Or is he just, uh...
只是一个完美的掩护
the perfect cover for you?
谁说他不能两者都是呢
Well, who says he can't be both?
看的出来吗
Can you tell?
那我们走吧
Then, let's go.
等一下
Hold on a second.
你已经离开48个小时了
You've been gone for 48 hours.
他会认为你在做什么
What does he think you're doing?
呃 不用担心
Uh, don't worry about it.
他已经习惯我一接到通知就离开了
He's used to me leaving at a moment's notice.
他知道CIA的事吗
He knows about the CIA?
他了解的足够多 不会过问我太多
He knows enough not to ask me too many questions.
婚姻需要信任 Callen
Marriage requires trust, Callen.
- Nick信任我 - 哼
- Nick trusts me. - Huh.
我说完了
End of story.
他信任你
He trusts you.
我简直要为他感到遗憾
I almost feel sorry for him.
别 你不需要为他遗憾
You know, don't be. You know, and while you're at it,
也别为你自己遗憾了
why don't you stop feeling sorry for yourself?
你根本不是因为我背叛了你而感到难过
You're not upset because I betrayed you.
你难过的是 你没有发现我背叛了你
You're upset because you didn't figure it out.
我俩都不是无辜的
Look, neither of us is innocent.
但我的家人是无辜的
But my family is.
他们才是需要我们担心的人
That's who we need to worry about.
Wilson探员 请帮我带她上车
Agent Wilson, put her in the car for me, please.
Hidoko跟踪了Joelle的动向
Hidoko followed Joelle's directions.
她认为她找到了被关押的地方 在市区
She thinks she found where she was being held downtown.
好吧 那可能是个陷阱
Well, that could be a trap.
你应该和Hidoko一起去
You should go with Hidoko.
也许你应该去
Maybe you should.
好吧
Okay.
在证实Joelle说的话之前
We'll keep Joelle contained
我们会看住她
until we can verify her claim.
还没有行动
No movement yet.
- 好的 - 有意思
- All right. - Interesting.
- 谢谢 Kensi - 好的 我们晚点见
- Thanks, Kensi. - All right, I'll see you in a bit.
- 嗯 - Callen和Joelle在路上了
- Hmm. - Callen and Joelle are on their way.
好 听听看这个
All right, listen to this.
蜘蛛可以被
The spider can be
视作负面的
interpreted symbolically as either
或正面的象征
negative or positive.
它最常代表的是女性
It most often represents the feminine power
诱捕或是支配的权力
to entrap or to dominate.
真的 Deeks 够了
Seriously, Deeks. Enough.
比如一个专横的母亲的形象
Such as an overbearing mother figure.
所以 呃 Julia怎么样了
So, uh, how has Julia been?
她有没有谈到我们的结婚计划
Has she been on your case about our wedding plans?
什么结婚计划 Deeks
What wedding plans, Deeks?
没错 她说了吗
Exactly. Did she say that?
Deeks 我妈妈很好
Deeks, my mom has been great.
这就是一个梦 好吗
It was a dream, okay?
它没有任何意义
It didn't mean anything.
忘记我说的话吧
Let's just forget I said anything.
所以你梦到你和前未婚夫Jack
So you dream you're getting married
结婚了 当他把戒指
to your ex-fiance, Jack, and when he puts
戴到你手指上的时候 它变成了一只蜘蛛
the ring on your finger, it turns into a spider,
你觉得这个没有任何意义吗
and you think that doesn't mean anything?
是啊 我觉得这就是我脑中
No. I think it was random
随机产生的电脉冲 只是如此
electrical impulses firing in my brain, that's all.
真的吗
Really?
因为这个网站上说 如果你梦见了
Because this website says that if you're dreaming
你的前任 其实你梦见的是
about your ex, you're actually dreaming about
你和你现任的关系
your current relationship.
所以这就是说 Jack就是我
So that would mean that Jack was me,
然后我给了你一只蜘蛛 也就是一位专横的母亲
and I gave you a spider, which is an overbearing mother,
也就是我的母亲
which is my mother.
噢 我的天 我把我妈给你了
Oh, my God, I gave you my mother.
哇 那真是糟糕
Wow, that's awkward.
为什么糟糕
Why is that awkward?
因为我
'Cause I kind of-sort of...
把它摁死了
squished the spider.
你把我妈摁死了
You squished my mom.
我把蜘蛛摁死了
I squished a spider.
你摁死了我妈
You squished my mom.
我没有摁你妈
I didn't squish your mom.
- 你摁死了Bertie - 我爱你妈妈
- You squished Bertie. - I love your mom.
好吗 我们别再继续这个话题了
Okay? Let's just drop it.
好的
Gonna drop it.
你是对的 我错了
'Cause you're right, I'm sorry.
- 谢谢 - 深呼吸
- Thank you. - Just breathe.
和我一起深呼吸
Breathe with me.
说起来 呃 我忘记说了
Speaking of which, I, uh, forgot to mention,
我妈做了另一组
my mom put together another...
另一组插花
another binder of flower arrangements.
她想在你有空的时候过去
She wants to go over when you have a chance.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
那就像五个
That's like five b--
噢 等一下
oh, wait.
你在胡扯
You're messing with me.
- 一点都不好笑 - 很好笑
- You're not funny. - It's pretty funny.
- 不好笑 - 我很确信我看到
That's not funny. I'm pretty sure I just saw
你脑内的随机电脉冲
those random electrical pulses shooting out
- 都快冲出你的耳朵了 - 你太坏了
- of your ears right there. - You're the worst.
你真是太坏了
You're literally the worst.
说到女性诱捕
Speaking of female entrapment,
黑寡妇来了
here comes the black widow now.
好了 小家伙 作业带了吗
All right, buddy. Got your homework?
嗯
Yup.
好 让我瞧瞧
Okay. Let's see.
两条腿 两只眼 两只耳朵
Two legs, two eyes, two ears.
给我秀个肌肉 真棒
Show me a muscle. Nice.
你已经准好了 小家伙
You're all set, buddy.
酷
Cool.
妈妈
Mom!
我的小不点
My little peanut.
我好想你
Ah, I missed you so much.
我们都很想你
We missed you.
过来
Hey.
- Callen 我们以前见过面的 - 是的
- Callen. We, uh, we met before. - Right.
你跟Beth是同事 对吧
You work with Beth, right?
又是碰巧在附近吗
Just in the neighborhood again?
Nick 现在不是吃醋的时候
Nick, not now.
这位是Kensi Blye探员
This is Agent Kensi Blye,
Marty Deeks侦探
Detective Marty Deeks.
你快点带着Peter跟他们走
You and Peter need to go with them right now.
记得带上他的安全座椅
You'll need his booster seat.
当然
Of course.
Beth 发生什么了
Beth, what's going on?
我之后跟你解释
I'll explain later.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表