我得承认
I've got to give it to you.
就像你说的 他直接上门找我们来了
He came right to us, just like you said.
别这么做 Dana
Don't do this, Dana.
抱歉 Sam
Sorry, Sam.
我想要过回我原来的生活
I want my old life back.
而要达到目的 她要做的就算把你交出去
And to get it, all she had to do was deliver you.
但是你供出了Barris Stone的整个组织
But you gave up the Barris Stone organization.
不
No.
我供出了一些可以抛弃的角色
I gave up a few dispensable players.
他们本来就是为了预防类似的事情而预备着的
Put in place for exactly that sort of thing.
你可以说这是 一个保险方案
A fail-safe, if you will.
我是那么信任你
I believed you.
抱歉 亲爱的 这是生意
Sorry, sweetie, it's business.
不是针对你
It ain't personal.
我们马上回来帮忙
We're coming in to help.
Callen 我们和你一样担心
Callen, we're just as concerned as you are,
但这件事上你帮不上什么忙
but there is nothing you can do about this.
盯住Sasha Channing
Just stay on Sasha Channing
找回那些密钥
and get those key codes.
如果需要你的时候我们会呼叫你的
We will call you if we need you.
随时告诉我新消息
Keep me posted.
Sasha开始行动了
Sasha's on the move.
这次应该没错了
This may be it.
我们把这件事了结
We shut this down.
然后我们去找Sam
Then we find Sam.
终于
Finally.
那个让我破费了不少的人
The man who cost me a fortune.
我希望我能说这是我的荣幸
I wish I could say it was a pleasure.
干得好
Well done.
我没想到你能搞定
I didn't think you would pull it off.
生意就是生意
Deal's a deal.
你贿赂了农场的守卫
You bribed the guards at the farmhouse.
每个人都有个价码
Everybody's got a price.
而如果这招不起作用 我发现勒索的效率会更高一些
When that fails, I find extortion to be more effective.
是啊 随你 反正你绝对不会逍遥法外的
Yeah, well, you'll never get away with it.
我是个联邦探员
I'm a federal agent.
而我正准备将这一点化为我的优势
And I plan on using that to my advantage.
有人不服从规矩 就容易滋生更多人的野心
Insubordination tends to breed contempt.
有时候 你得向人们传达一个消息
Sometimes, you have to send a message to people,
才能让他们记起来自己面对的是谁
to remind them who they're dealing with.
我希望你已经准备好迎接你的谢幕演出了
I hope you're ready for your close-up.
- 有什么新消息就通知我 - 没问题
- Let me know what you find. - Yeah.
谢谢 Steve
Thank you, Steve.
怎么了 Eric
What's up, Eric?
我想我找到他了 或者找到了什么线索
I think I found him-- or found something.
哇喔 哇喔 等一下等一下等一下
Whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on, hold on.
找到了什么
Found what?
我之前在想
I got to thinking,
Sam是我们见过的做事最细致的人
Sam is the most thorough person we know.
他没可能在和King这样的家伙打交道的时候
There's no way he's dealing with someone like King
不留下什么后手
without some sort of contingency plan.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
我的网络上接收到了一个额外的信♥号♥♥
I'm picking up an extra signal
就在你们的位置
on the network from your location.
会不会是Sam的手♥机♥
Could it be Sam's phone?
不 不 Sam的手♥机♥在我手上
No, no, I have Sam's phone right here.
他们抓到他之后就把它扔了
They dumped it after they took him.
好吧,我这里接收到了5个信♥号♥♥ 应该只有4个的
Well, I'm showing five when there should be four.
稍微等一下
Hold on a second.
是个一次性手♥机♥
It's a burner.
他在追踪什么东西
He was tracking something.
Eric 我们需要一架直升机
Eric, we need a chopper.
马上安排
I'm on it.
干得好 Eric
Nice work, Eric.
直升机在路上了
Chopper's on its way.
我看到Sasha和Davis了
I got eyes on Sasha and Davis.
收到
Copy that.
东西在哪儿
Where is it?
我从没想到你还有这本事
I didn't think you had it in you.
联邦探员 扔掉武器
Federal agent, drop your weapon!
不要
Don't!
有人逃跑
We got a runner!
哦我的上天 多么完美的一击
Oh! God, that was the perfect check.
跪下
On your knees.
双手背后
Hands behind your back.
嘿
Hey.
搞定了吗
We good?
拿到了密钥
We got the key codes.
现在我们去找Sam
Now we get Sam.
Beale 叫警♥察♥到这里来
Beale, I need LAPD at this location.
完美
Perfect.
开始吧
Fire it up.
可以开始了
Good to go.
当今社会啥都围着社交网络转
It's all about social media these days, huh?
得有合适的工具才能留在潮流的前端
We have to use the tools available to us to stay on top.
要是你死的漂亮 这视频说不准能火
If you die well, this could go viral.
你是想继续没玩没了叨逼 还是麻利儿的赶紧把这事儿办了
Are you gonna keep talking, or are we gonna do this?
你这人还真挺招人喜欢
I do like this guy.
怪可惜的还得把你弄死
It's almost a shame to see him go.
Hmm.
让我来吧
Let me do it.
Ah.
还挺诗情画意的
It's kind of poetic.
Dana 等等
Dana, wait.
我说的一点都不错 你太能逼逼了
Like I said, you talk too much.
拿着
Here.
让开 Sam
Step aside, Sam.
实在是对不起啊
Look, I'm sorry.
我唯一可以靠近Stone的方式
The only way for me to get close enough to Stone
是把你牵扯进来
was to deliver you.
我唯一可以靠近Stone的方式
The only way for me to get close enough to Stone
是把你牵扯进来
was to deliver you.
这是我唯一可以逃出束缚的机会
It's the only way for me to be free.
我准备开始全新的生活 我想让你跟我一起
I'm gonna start a new life, and I want you to come with me.
我不能允许你这么做
I can't let you do this, Dana.
我们经历了那么多
After everything we've been through...
这是我们应有的报酬
we deserve this.
大声告诉我你不想跟我走
Tell me you don't want to go.
我真的很想跟你走
I absolutely want to go.
但我没法
But I can't.
我不能逃离我的生活
I can't run away from who I am.
这
What?
你怎么 是
How? Did...
农舍的时候
The farmhouse.
你把追踪器藏到哪里了
Where'd you put the tracker?
你的手链
Your brace.
所以你利用了我获取到了Stone的位置
So you used me to get to Stone.
你不也一样
Guess that makes two of us.
你怎么知道我不会杀死你
How'd you know I wouldn't kill you?
我不知道
I didn't.
但我知道我对你的感受
But I know how I feel about you.
我也一直相信你也对我有着同样的感受
And I was counting on you feeling the same way.
我不会回监狱的
I'm not going back.
我多希望事情没有发展的这个地步
I wish things could've been different.
我明白 我也希望
I know. Me, too...
Dana
Dana!
联邦探员
Federal agents!
把枪放下 现在
Gun down, now!
放下你的武器
Put down your weapon.
不要
Don't...
Dana
Dana.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表