但是你扮的Togo特别好
Oh, but you're such a good Togo.
- 知道吗 我其实不喜欢 - Togo压根儿不说话 记得吗
- You know, I really don't like... - Togo doesn't talk, remember?
- 见鬼了 - 快点儿 G
- What the hell? - Anytime, G.
- 知道了 这玩意儿堵住了 - 好了 我来吧 交给我
- I know. It's jammed. - All right, give it to me. Hand it over.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
- 你随意 - 谢谢
Why don't you be my guest. Mm-hmm. - Thank you.
这是我的专长 朋友们 马上就好了
It's my specialty, boys. Just give me a second here.
怎么回事
What is happening?
情况如何 你打开了吗
How's it working out for you? Are you done?
还没对吧
Not so much, huh?
好的聪明蛋 你来开
Okay, you know what, smart-ass? You do it.
好吧如果你们都玩完了
Well, if you kids are done messing around.
钥匙即将要和锁融为一体
The key is to become one with the device.
它不是一个要被打开的锁
It's not so much a lock to be opened,
它是一个需要被解决的谜题
it's a puzzle to be solved,
他需要被理解 需要被温柔对待
to be understood, to be tender.
- 这个锁好像真的有什么问题 - 还是我来吧
- There's something's wrong with this lock. - Know what? Let me pick the lock.
- 我可以的 - 这个有用
- I got it. Oh! - That works.
好吧 效率满分 管他呢 造型也满分
Well, you get ten points for efficiency, and screw it, ten points for style.
好吧
All right.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
朋友们
Guys.
哈
Huh.
- 他们知道我们来了 - 怎么知道的
- They know we're here. - How?
他们知道我们来救Hetty了
They knew we were coming for Hetty.
我找到她了
I found her.
Kim Nghyen1978年从当时还叫西贡的胡志明市 来到了这个国家
Kim Nguyen came to this country in 1978 from what was then Saigon.
- 你们猜谁资助了她 - Hetty
- Guess who sponsored her. - Hetty.
- 对 - 你
- Yup. - Did you...
-你联♥系♥她了吗 - 是的
- Did you contact her? - Yes.
- 她同意和我们在船屋见面 - 船屋是什么
- She's agreed to meet us at the boatshed. - What's the boatshed?
- 它是 - 这是机密
- Well, it's... - It's classified.
好吧 等一下
Okay. Wait up.
Margaret在战后帮助我家人逃到这里
Margaret helped my family to come here after the war.
这张照片里有你认识的人吗
Do you recognize any of the people in this photo?
有几个人我记得
I remember some of them.
你还记得一个年轻人 他可能也是这个团队的一员
Do you remember a young man who may have also been part of the group?
他甚至有可能是拍了这张照片的那个人
He may have even been the one who took the picture.
记得
Yeah.
他的名字好像是Harris还是Harrison
His name was Harris or Harrison.
哈
Huh.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
Margaret几个月前回了越南
Margaret returned to Vietnam a few months ago.
在那之后我们就没有她的消息了
We haven't heard from her since.
我们不知道她在哪里 她为什么要去
We don't know where she is or even why she went.
我们觉得她曾经去过这个酒吧
We think she was in this bar.
抱歉 我不清楚这个
Sorry, that means nothing to me.
我从未回过越南
I've never been back to Vietnam.
你们找过寺院了么
Did you try the monastery?
呃 抱歉
Um, I'm sorry?
你知道Maggie是佛教♥徒♥吧
You do know that Maggie is a Buddhist?
- 当然 是的 - 显然
- Of course. Yes. - Obviously.
那是她遇到我兄弟的地方
That's where she met my brother.
他帮助她和其他人寻找那些人
He helped her and others find people.
作为回报 她帮助了我和我的家庭
And in return, she helped me and my family.
没有她 我们绝对不可能来到这里
We never would have been able to come here without her.
哇
Wow.
呃 你的兄弟在哪儿
Um, where is your brother now?
被杀了 很久以前
He was killed, long time ago.
但是Margeret有时间的时候总会和僧侣们待在一起
But Margaret always stays with the monk when she can.
这个地方很漂亮
This place is beautiful.
难怪Hetty喜欢这里
No wonder Hetty loved it here.
是的 如果有星巴克的话就会更好了
Yeah, it'd be great if they had a Starbucks.
现在可以真的去喝一杯印度茶拿铁了
Could really go for a chai tea latte right about now.
- 我告诉过你在飞机上睡一觉的 - 说起来容易做起来难
- I told you to sleep on the plane. - Easier said than done.
Beale把他全部的莱恩和史丁比收藏都借给了我
Beale lent me his entire Ren & Stimpy collection.
好的 谢谢 Eric 如果发现别的什么一定告诉我们
All right, thanks, Eric. Let us know if you find anything else.
他们发现了什么吗
They find something?
嗯 他们可能找到了Hetty小组中的另一个成员
Well, they may have I.D.'d another member of Hetty's unit.
一个叫Harris或者Harrison的家伙 他们还在调查
Guy named Harris or, uh, Harrison. They're looking into it.
有什么需要帮忙的么
How may I help you?
我们在找一个我们的朋友
We're looking for a friend of ours.
啊 是的
Ah, yes.
多年来她在这儿待过很多次
She has stayed here many times over the years.
- 最近呢 - 几个月以前
- Recently? - Few months back.
- 一直到那个男人来 - 什么样的男人
- Till the man came. - What man?
年老 秃头
Older. Bald.
他带了一把枪 那把枪被没收了
He brought a gun and had to be removed.
- 你还有那把枪么 - 没 我们毁了它
- Do you still have that gun? - No. We destroyed it.
- 她去哪儿了 - 我不知道 抱歉
- Where'd she go? - I don't know. I'm sorry.
请恕冒昧
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 说了什么 - 不知道 用越南语写的
- What's it say? - I don't know. It's written in Vietnamese.
- 哇 - 乐队回来了
- Wow. - The band's back together.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
它很漂亮啊
It's beautiful out.
我不知道你们为什么这么生气
I don't know why you guys are so angry.
我告诉过你我的真名 Jeff Carol 我为CIA工作
I told you my real name, Jeff Carol, I work for the CIA.
我们认为你在说谎
We thought you were lying.
- 你怎么会那么想 - 因为你说的没什么是真的
- Why would you think that? - 'Cause nothing you ever said was true.
这真的很伤人 我调查这个洗钱案
That's really hurtful. I worked on that money laundering case
已经六年了 兄弟 我才不要因为你们的出现就搞砸了它
for about six years, man. I'm not gonna blow it up 'cause you guys show up.
你去找了整型医生 把自己整得像大卫 哈塞尔霍夫
You went to a cosmetic surgeon to look like David Hasselhoff.
我敌人很多的 好吗 并且每个人都爱Hoff
I had a lot of enemies, all right? And everyone loves the Hoff.
哇 他说的有道理
Well, he's got a point there.
好吧 听着 我们是来这儿找Hetty的 你是来干什么的
All right, listen, we're here to find Hetty. What is your excuse?
- 一样的 - 好吧 我受够了
- Same thing. - All right, that's it.
退后 哥们 好吗 我隶属于特别行动小组
Back off, buddy, all right?! I'm Special Activities Division.
我会杀掉你们所有人的 用我的手指 好吗 我的手指
I will kill you all with my finger, all right? My finger.
好吧 好吧 伙计
All right, all right, man!
好吧 我们听到了一些传言 一名美国探员
All right. We heard some chatter an American agent
被抓了并且被买♥♥给出价最高的竞标者
got captured and is being sold to the highest bidder.
然后你特么现在才想起来告诉我们
And you only thought to tell us this now?
我们不知道是谁 甚至都不知道是什么情况 好吗
We didn't know who or even what the situation was, okay?
直到你们的人出现
Until your people showed up.
什么人
What people?
哇
Wow.
黄金女郎去西贡
Golden Girls go to Saigon.
- 别是这些人啊 - 该死 JC
- Not these guys. - Damn it, JC.
你为什么把他们带来这里
Why'd you bring them here?
为了保护他们 并且他们可以帮你们
It's for their own protection, and you can use their help.
- 我们不需要保护 - 我们十分确定不需要他们的帮助
- We don't need protection. - And we damn sure don't need their help.
你们这些人好可爱 我爱你们
You guys are so adorable. I love you guys.
- 想都不要想 - 来吧
- Don't even think about it. - Come on.
好吧
All right.
我们死定了
We are so doomed.
那么 你的计划是什么
So, what's your plan?
- 我的计划 - 和我的妹妹
- My plan? - With my sister.
你打算做什么
What are your intentions?
我不确定这跟你有什么关系
I'm not sure if that's any of your business.
你们俩有一腿 不是么
You two are a thing, aren't you?
我的意思是 有一年她甚至都带你回家过圣诞了
I mean, she even brought you home for Christmas one year.
那更像是 我以一个离家很远的朋友去拜访的
That was more as a friend who was away from his family,
我也不确定我愿不愿意讨论这个
and I'm not sure if I feel comfortable discussing...
- 你知道她是我妹妹 对吧 - 是的
- You know she's my younger sister, right? - Yeah.
所以你要知道我在观察你
So you know I'm watching you.
并且我十分十分想保护我的小Togo
And I am very, very protective of my little Togo.
你也许应该知道Nell一直不想是你的Togo
You should probably know that Nell never really liked being Togo.
- 不 她想 - 我很肯定她不想
- Sure she did. - Pretty sure she didn't.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表