太不适合你了
It does not look good on you.
我没有害怕 但我很确定
I'm not scared, but I'm pretty sure that Pomeranian
那博美犬是死于心脏病的
died of a heart attack.
好了 我们用来追踪Alicia Fuentes的时间
Okay, we don't have a lot of time
不多了 所以很抱歉
to track Alicia Fuentes, so I'm sorry,
我们得抄近路
we need to cut corners.
好吧 我得找一下优步的优♥惠♥券 从这儿
Well, and I have to cut coupons for the Ubers I'll be taking
- 回去的时候要用到 - 别说笑了
- from here on out. - Stop being ridiculous.
别再当Evel Knievel的替身了
Stop being Evel Knievel's understudy.
你知道吗 要不是因为我之前一直都是个很能适应环境的人
You know, if I wasn't so well-adjusted,
我简直要开始怀疑每个人都在避开我
I'd almost begin to think everyone's avoiding me.
Finn还是个小孩 别感情用事
Finn's a little kid. Don't take it personal.
是吗 所以你的借口是什么
Yeah? What's your excuse?
我和这个有什么关系
What do I have to do with this?
圣诞晚餐
Christmas dinner?
你还没有回复我的邀请函
You haven't responded to my e-vite.
我不知道哪个更令人不安
I don't know what's more unsettling,
是你发送了电子邀请
the fact that you send an e-vite,
还是你来准备晚餐
or that you're monitoring it.
我可得知道要买♥♥多少肉啊
I got to know how much brisket to buy.
好吧 不来吃饭也行
Fine. Don't come for dinner.
但是就算帮我一个忙
But do me this favor.
Aiden和Kam回城里的时候和我待在一起
Stay with me while Aiden and Kam are in town.
我有足够的房♥间让所有人都住下
I got plenty of room for everybody.
你有足够的房♥间
You got plenty of rooms.
但我的船比任何房♥间都舒服
My boat is more comfortable than anything in those rooms.
开门
Open it up.
Warden Decker
Warden Decker.
谢谢你花时间来见我们
Thanks for taking the time to meet us.
很开心能提供帮助 别管照明系统
Happy to help. Don't mind the lighting.
我们在尽量节省能源
We're conserving energy.
看起来 你们的系统仍可以运作啊
Well, it seems your systems have stayed operational.
备用发电机在灯灭后
The generators kicked in three minutes
三分钟启动了
after the lights went out.
这中间有一点小混乱
There were a few chaotic moments in between,
- 但都在可控范围之内 - 我猜所有的犯人
- But nothing we couldn't handle. - I assume all inmates
- 都还在 - 查了三次
- are accounted for? - Three times over.
遇到这种情况我们有既定的条款要遵守
We have protocols we follow in situations like this.
你们还能维持秩序是件好事啊
It's a good thing you were able to maintain order.
呃 也不能完全这么讲
Uh, I wouldn't exactly say that.
电缆还没恢复正常
The cable's still out.
可千万别得罪那些想念肥皂剧的犯人们啊
Hell hath no fury like an inmate who misses his soap operas.
Jose呆在左边最里面那间
Jose's in the last cell on the left.
你们想问多久问多久
Take all the time you need.
Jose Fuentes
Jose Fuentes.
得问你几个问题
Need to ask you some questions.
我现在不舒服 过段时间再来吧
I'm not feeling well. Come back later.
我要是你我就会听他的 他最讨厌被回避
I'd listen to him. He hates being avoided.
- 来吧 兄弟 - 今天不行
- Come on, man, - not today.
听着 最后给你一个机会
Look, last chance.
要不然我就动手了
Or else I'm gonna get more bold,
你也可能会挂点彩
and you're gonna get less beautiful.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
Jose Fuentes
Jose Fuentes.
典狱长说停电到启动备用电源
The warden said there was three minutes
有3分钟
between the outage and the generator.
这点时间足够他们换走真的Jose
That's enough time to pull out the real Jose
- 换来这么一个长得像的 - 是啊
- and stick in this lookalike. - Right.
所以Alicia并不是打算接受家族生意
So, Alicia wasn't planning on taking over the family business.
不是啊 她是想让Jose越狱这样他就可以回去打理生意了
No, she was breaking out Jose so he could get back into it.
走捷径
Shortcut.
就像个忍♥者
Like a ninja.
哈
Huh.
你好啊 松狮蜥
Hey. Bearded dragons.
真可爱啊 它们俩的胡子真像 就像我们一样
That's cute. They got matching beards, just like us.
房♥子里面什么都没有
And nothing else inside.
连点花都没
Not even a poinsettia.
没人关心圣诞节了嘛
Does nobody care about Christmas anymore?
我想说成为一个扫兴者都是有合理的根据的
I'd say that being a Grinch falls under probable cause...
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
我还想和你白头偕老呢
I'd really love to grow old with you,
然而如果我们没有搜查令就进去
and if we enter there without a warrant,
Mosley就不会让这美好的设想实现了
Mosley will not let that happen.
你啥时候管起搜查令来了
Since when do you care about a warrant?
好吧 呃
All right. Well,
我们最后看一下车♥库♥
let's check out the garage.
跑 跑 鲁道夫
Run, run, Rudolph
圣诞老人赶到了镇里
Santa's got to make it to town
好 我们得截停他们 我来开车
Okay. Stop it. I'm driving.
- 好吧 我这就叫优步 - Deeks 我来开车 你开枪
- All right. Fine, I'm Ubering. - Deeks, I drive, you shoot.
好吧 成交 你来开车 我开枪
Okay, deal. You drive, I shoot.
别杀了我们 千万别杀了我们 走走走
Don't kill us. Please don't kill us. Go, go, go, go.
哈
Yeah!
- Alicia Fuentes - 哦
- Alicia Fuentes. - Oh.
枪法不错
Nice shooting.
车也开得不错
Nice driving.
我一定要在这儿吗
Do I really need to be here for this?
也不是 你告诉我们你哥哥在哪就行
No, you need to be here to tell us where your brother is.
我为什么要帮你们
Why would I help you?
你们的人把他关进监狱里
You people put him in jail.
我们的家庭因此分离
Our family was torn apart.
你们知道这是什么样的感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that's like?
很不幸我知道
Unfortunately I do.
你哥哥自己做了个选择
Your brother made a choice.
现在他要为他的行为负责
Now he has to pay the price.
我们一生都在还债
We've been paying the price our whole lives.
我们生在这个世界上
We were born into this world.
你们知道吗 我最早的记忆就是看着我爸爸
Do you know my very first memory was watching my father
在圣诞节那天被抓走
taken away on Christmas Day
就在一次对我们家的突袭之后
after a raid on our family house?
那时候我3岁 Jose5岁
I was three, Jose was five.
这对于一个小孩子来说很难接受
That is a lot for a kid to process.
孩子不应该在没有父亲的环境下成长
Children shouldn't have to grow up without their fathers.
但你现在准备
You were on your way
打破这个循环
to break the cycle.
什么改变了你
What changed?
Jose是我的哥哥
Jose's my big brother.
他犯了错 但他不是你们想的那样
He's made mistakes, but he's not who you think he is.
他不会去打理生意
He wasn't gonna run the business.
他都没想过那个
He just wouldn't turn on it,
但他带我们家受罪
so he took the fall for our family
现在轮到我来做牺牲了
and now it's my turn to make that sacrifice.
哦
Oh.
无论有没有你 我们都会找到Jose
We're gonna find Jose with or without you.
但是如果你帮助我们
But if you help us, maybe you'll get a chance
或许你还有机会走上正路
to get on the right path one day.
这是你打破
This is your opportunity
这个循环的机会
to break that cycle...
彻底地打破
for good.
Alicia刚刚给了我们一栋别♥墅♥的地址 在Hancock公园
Alicia just gave us the address to a house in Hancock Park.
那里要举♥行♥一场接风洗尘派对
They're having a welcome home party.
Jose正在往那边去
That's where Jose's headed.
她会打个电♥话♥ 为我们争取一点时间
She's gonna make a call for us, buy us some time.
我们对Jose监狱里的那个男的了解多少
What did we learn about the man in Jose's cell?
他在监狱里做维修工人
Well, he works maintenance at the prison, and looks like Jose
看上去Jose手上握有他不想被监狱长知道的把柄
has dirt on him that he didn't want getting back to the warden.
他肯定也买♥♥通了一些安保
Well, he must've paid off some of the guards as well.
他们延迟了一会儿启动发电机 他就能神不知鬼不觉地逃脱了
They delay the generator, he's able to escape undetected.
同志们
Hey, guys.
看上去Hancock公园的那栋别♥墅♥
So, it looks like the house in Hancock Park
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表