好吧 他们很聪明
Well, they're smart.
嘴很严
Keep their mouths shut.
我们也应该这样 问太多问题
We should do the same. Ask too many questions,
可能会被人发现
you could pop up on the wrong person's radar.
嘿 伙计们 Hidoko在哪儿
Hey, guys, where's Hidoko?
她还没露面 你们 你们没联♥系♥她么
She hasn't shown up. You-you didn't talk to her?
是啊
No.
等下
Hang on a second.
手♥机♥关掉了
Phone's not working.
防弹少年上线
Go for Bulletproof.
你这么逗吗
Really?
我知道是你 怎么样了
I knew it was you. How's it going?
没什么进展
It's not.
好吧 至少你们不用
Well, at least you don't have Mosley
每20分钟就被Mosley催一下
breathing down your neck every 20 minutes,
我的意思是真的是每20分钟
and by that, I mean literally every 20 minutes.
和我的后背上汗津津一样难受
It's like my back is sweating.
好吧 好同情你
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
Hidoko还没露面 而且她的手♥机♥关掉了
Hidoko has not shown up, and her phone is not working.
- 你们找过她房♥间了么 - 我们不该认识彼此
- Did you try her room? - Not supposed to know each other.
哦 对的 对的 我看看能不能找到
Oh, right. Right. Let me see if I can find it.
呃 情况并不乐观
Hmm. That's not encouraging.
呃 我来开机
Uh, I'll turn it on.
没有响应
It's not responding.
她的备用追踪器呢
What about her secondary tracker?
没消息
Nothing.
最后一次有她的消息是什么时候
And when did you have her last?
22点34分 你们的东北几英里处
22:34. A few miles northeast of you.
我把坐标发给你们
I'll send you the coordinates.
我们找到了Hidoko
We got a location for
追踪器离线前的位置
Hidoko's personal tracker before it went off-line.
在哪儿
Where?
离这儿几英里 我和Sam去看看
A few miles from here. Sam and I will check it out.
- 你们去调查她的房♥间 - 收到
- You guys check out the room. - Copy that.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me
Deeks和其他几个人一起去了墨西哥
that Deeks was in Mexico with the others?
- 啊 - 是的
- He is? - Yes.
他还真是无赖
He's such a rascal.
好吧 这名字很适合他
Well, that's one name for him.
你看起来还真是非常冷静呢 Hetty
You seem awfully calm, Hetty.
有么
Do I?
- 是的 - 呃
- Yes. - Hmm.
我发现冥想有好处
I find meditation helps.
一定有些别的你可以做的事情
There has to be something that you could be doing.
哦 是的 我在思考
Oh, but I am. I'm thinking.
思考
Thinking?
是的 我觉得思考也有好处
Yes. I find it's helpful, too.
你知道么 有时候我会想你是怎么能活这么久的
You know, sometimes I wonder how you've survived this long.
好吧 我也会这么想
Well, that makes two of us.
这是你独善其身的方法吗
Is this your way of distancing yourself from this operation?
不 完全不是
No, not at all.
你已经替我做了
You already did that for me.
可以了
Yeah.
- 有什么发现 - 什么都没
- Anything? - Nothing.
好吧 她在20点42分买♥♥了这个
All right, she picked this up at 20:42.
21点就已经离开了
Logged out at 2100 hours.
所以她都没碰这个 突然出去了么
So she leaves this untouched, takes off?
并没有按照她对行动中心汇报的做
Not according to what she said to Ops.
那么 也许她得到了重要线索因此匆匆出发
Well, maybe she got a hot lead and took off in a hurry.
呃 Hidoko可是完全遵守行动规则的呢
Yeah, except Hidoko is completely by the book.
她应该再小心些的 尤其是一个人在这儿的时候
She should've been a lot more careful, being here alone.
好吧 问题大了 不是么
Well, that's the bigger problem, isn't it?
我们都不该来这儿
Is that none of us should be here.
好吧 你知道么 Deeks
Okay, you know what, Deeks?
拜托 别再说不吉利的话了
Do me a favor and don't jinx this.
在我踏上飞机之前已经不吉利好久了
This was jinxed long before I came on board.
没有挣扎或强行闯入的迹象
No sign of a struggle or forced entry.
好吧 所以她在哪儿
All right. So where is she?
Hidoko来过这儿么
Hidoko was out here?
说是我们正好在她上面
It says we're right on top of her.
腿还好么
Leg okay?
显然是好了
Apparently so.
再拨次电♥话♥
Try again.
依然不在服务区
Still out of service.
你没觉得我们好像被坑了么
You don't think we're being set up, do you?
我们很快就会发现了
We'll find out soon enough.
有很多足迹
There's a lot of tracks.
有人来过这儿
Somebody was up here.
是的 有好几种车
Yeah, several different vehicles.
G
G?
只是篝火吧
That's one hell of a campfire.
是啊
Yeah.
还有骨头碎片
With bone fragments.
给我看的是什么
What am I looking at?
Hidoko的个人追踪器显示的最后一个位置
This is the last known position of Hidoko's personal tracker.
Callen和Sam现在在那儿
Callen and Sam are there now.
这里既没有Hidoko也没有她的追踪器的迹象
There is no evidence of Hidoko or her tracker.
或许她不得不扔掉它 以免被发现
Maybe she had to dump it to avoid being made.
她可能为了保证安全
She may be off-line
暂时离线了
for her own safety.
Hidoko是一名经过了战斗考验的陆战队员
Hidoko is a combat-tested Marine.
一名孤立无援的陆战队员
Who was out here without backup.
你仍然没有收到她的任何消息吗
You still have nothing from her?
从昨晚到现在都没有
Not since last night.
好吧 那么交通摄像头和监控探头呢
Okay, what about traffic or surveillance cams?
呃 我们没法接入这些系统
Uh, we don't have access to those systems
除非它们是公开的 但我们已经向墨西哥当局
unless they're public, but we do have a request in
请求协助
to the Mexican authorities for assistance.
等一下 你有什么发现
Hold on. What do you got?
发现了一个靴印 这个足够小 很可能是她的
Got a heel print; it's small enough to be hers.
应该可以匹配上
Should be able to match it.
即便这是她的 那也只能证明
Even if it does, all that proves
她曾经来过这儿,但现在不在
is that she was there and isn't now.
我只知道昨天晚上有人在这儿烧了些什么
All I know is somebody burned something last night.
我只希望那不是她
I just hope it wasn't her.
Callen探员 除非你有确凿的证据
Agent Callen, unless you have real evidence,
不然我希望你不要随便做出推测
I would appreciate you saving the speculation,
并且专心寻找Hidoko探员
and focus on finding Agent Hidoko
并解救我的儿子
and extricating my son.
挂断 一旦你们找到了她就立刻告诉我
Cut the call. And you let me know the minute you find her.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
她挂断了
She hung up.
对她来说这现实越来越残酷了
This just got real for her.
她需要我们去找到Hidoko
She needs us to find Hidoko.
我不确定我们是不是找到了
I'm not sure we haven't.
Beale先生 把这个名字交给我们的人
Mr. Beale, give this name to our team.
这个人或许能帮到他们
This is someone who might be able to help them.
Jones小姐 跟我来
Miss Jones, with me.
我们到这儿之后你似乎没怎么说话
You haven't said much since we got here.
- 没什么可说的 - 没有吗
- Not a lot to talk about. - No?
听着 我只想救出这个孩子然后赶紧离开这个鬼地方
Listen, I just want to save this kid and get the hell out of here.
然后呢
And then what?
我不知道
I have no idea.
Hidoko在哪儿
Where's Hidoko?
- 你们还没找到她吗 - 希望没有
- You didn't find her yet? - Let's hope not.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是我们需要鉴证人员来确认如果我们找到的是
Means we'll need forensics to confirm if what we found...
鉴证人员
Forensics?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
这就是我之前担心的情况
This is exactly what I was talking about.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表