而且你不能再喝了
And I'm cutting you off.
哦 我是说 你打的不错
Ow. I mean, it's not bad,
但是不够完美
but I don't think that's making it to the dance floor.
看我打一杆学着点
Why don't you watch and learn?
拿个小本本记下来
Take some notes.
第一 你要有一条超级白的裤子
First off, you got to have super white pants
然后第二
and secondly...
你要去那里
you got to get in there.
先生们 你们需要什么吗
Can I get you gentlemen anything?
关键在于你的臀部姿势
It's all in the hips.
从来没有见过你 新来的
Never seen you before. New?
- 是我是新来的 但是我♥干♥这行很久了 - 嗯
- Yeah, I'm new, but I've been around. - Mm.
给我来一杯花♥花♥公♥子♥ 加黑麦威士忌
Make me a boulevardier. Rye.
大胆的选择配有魄力的人
It's a bold choice for a bold man.
我喜欢
I like it.
我打的太棒了
I hit so pretty.
抱歉兄弟 这层打样了
Sorry, bud. Floor is closed.
什么
Oh. What?
不我们在打赌 他还欠我10块钱
No, we're playing a game. He owes me ten bucks.
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what he's talking about.
什么 兄弟 我这里
What? Brother, I got a whole bucket
有一整筐球
of balls here.
别这样
Come on!
这就有点过分了
Well, that seemed excessive.
我有一个袋子 里面的球比这里多多了
I got a bag. I got more balls in there.
你在逗我
Seriously?
那都是租的
Those are rentals.
现在
Now.
啊 这个地方真差
Ah, this place is the worst.
给你们一个差评
You're getting one star.
我很不开心
Not happy.
在这里工作你唯一要记住的事情就是
The only thing you need to know to work up here
埋头工作和忘记你听到的所有事情
is keep your eyes down and forget everything you hear.
就是左耳进
Just in one pretty ear...
右耳出
...and out the other.
明白吗
Understand?
我明白
I understand.
非常好 干杯
Very good. Cheers.
啊
Aah.
你一定就是Donald
And you must be Donald.
过来
Come.
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
哟
Yo!
我在捡我的高尔夫球杆 给我两
I'm picking up my clubs. Give me two...
好吧 你这就是故意的了
Okay, that was intentional.
别挡道
Get out of the way.
Kensi我看不见那个人
Kensi, I can't get a visual on this guy.
你能
Can you...
起开
Move!
你能偷♥拍♥一张照片
Can you snap a photo
我们好识别他的身份
so we can ID him?
你的提议内容是啥
What exactly are you proposing?
我想我可以帮你们找到有效载荷
I think I can help you find the payload.
我们不需要你的帮助
Don't need your help with that.
我的人已经确定了它的方位
My people have already located it.
他们一个小时内就能拿到手
They'll have it within an hour.
好吧既然是这样 我就呃
Oh. Well, in that case, I'll, uh... just...
等等看
Stick around.
我们有约定的
We have a deal.
只要它被安全地找到
As soon as it's safely recovered,
你就可以拿到剩下的钱
you'll get the rest of your money.
Sajad Khadem
Sajad Khadem.
所以他是个伊朗的百万富翁
So he's an Iranian millionaire?
是 还和伊朗情报部门有关系
Yeah, with ties to the Ministry of Intelligence.
为什么伊朗这么想要这个有效载荷
Why would Iran want this payload so bad?
因为它是下一代纳米卫星
Because it is a next-gen
它可以发现任何违反
nanosatellite capable of unmasking any violation
伊核协议的活动
of the nuclear deal.
我费了点劲弄到这消息
I twisted a few arms.
所以若果伊朗想继续秘密发展核武器
So, if Iran wants to keep their nuclear program hidden,
他们就不能让这个卫星升空
they need to keep this satellite out of the sky.
而且如果他们能回收有效载荷
And recovering it would be a huge win
对他们的间谍计划而言是一个巨大的成功
for their spy program.
是 告诉Kensi和Deeks只要保证Donald安全
Yeah. Tell Kensi and Deeks to apprehend Khadem
马上逮捕Khadem 是
as soon as Donald is safe. Yes, ma'am.
好我知道了
Yes, I see.
很好
Good.
你知道我为什么喜欢高尔夫吗
Do you know what I like about golf,
Donald
Donald?
这是一个能消除
It's a game where you can really
心中烦闷的运动
take out your frustrations.
啊
Aah!
只要你不介意我打断几根球杆
As long as you don't mind replacing a few clubs.
- 不不不不不不要 - 好吧好吧
No, no, no, no, no. Okay, okay.
- 好吧好吧 - Kensi发生了啥
Okay, okay. Kensi, what's going on?
你确定
Seriously?
哦求求你 求求你
Oh, please. Oh, please.
我知道你今天早上被联邦调查局带走了
I knew you were taken in by the feds this morning.
看起来不太妙
Oh, that's not gonna end well.
好的伙计们 无人机已经起飞
All right, guys, the drone is online and moving over
- 正赶往你们现在的方位 - 收到
- your current position now. - Copy that.
哇哦
Whoa.
伙计们 等一下
Guys, wait.
有人正靠近你们
There is someone moving...
你说什么 Nell
What was that? Nell?
Callen Sam 你们能听见吗
Callen, Sam, do you copy?
哦我天 你在逗我
Oh, my... Are you kidding me?
你们能不能马上恢复供电
Can you please get the power up now?
Nell
Nell.
联♥系♥不上她了
Lost her.
Vanessa 你是谁
Vanessa? Who are you?
探员Callen 海军罪案调查处 我就是和你说话的那个人
Agent Callen, NCIS. I'm the one you were talking to.
- 这是探员Hanna - 我的天
This is Agent Hanna. Oh, my God.
很高兴见到你 我做了你告诉我的
I'm glad to see you. I did what you said.
我把东西塞进包里跑了
I stuffed the thing in my bag and ran.
你男朋友呢
What about your boyfriend?
我不能说服他离开营地
I couldn't convince him to leave the campsite.
这里真的有危险的人吗
Are there really dangerous people out here?
Vanessa
Vanessa?
你在吗
Are you there?
那是Dave
That's Dave.
Vanessa 我们抓了你的男朋友
Vanessa, we have your boyfriend.
在接下来的十分钟内把卫星送回你的帐篷
Return the satellite to your tent in the next ten minutes,
要么他就死了
or he is dead.
你要把你
You are going to tell me
告诉他们的一切都告诉我
everything you told them.
现在是休息的好时机
Now would be a good time to take your break.
好的 当然 嗯 让我 嗯 拿我的
Yeah, of course. Um, hey, let me just, um, grab my...
联邦探员
Federal agent.
Kens
Kens?
Deeks Khadem和Franco跑了
Deeks, Khadem and Franco are running.
知道了
On it!
救命啊
Help!
坚持住 Donald
Hang on, Donald.
趴下 洛杉矶警♥察♥ 趴下
Get down! LAPD. Get down.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 别这么干
LAPD. Don't do it.
玩真的
Ow! Really?
你要用高尔夫球杆打
You're gonna swing a golf club?
好吧 我们干一架是么 你只想
Okay, we're doing this, huh? You just want to...
真高兴我们把这事解决了
Really glad we ironed this out.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表