不监听电♥话♥ 你就走人
If you don't tap the phone, you're fired.
好吧
Yes.
我想占一点时间和你谈谈
I'd like to have a word with you if you have a moment.
我也想和你谈谈 这就下去了
And I with you. I'm coming down now.
不必了
There's no need for that.
我就在你办公室
I'm in your office.
请别再坐在我的椅子上了
Please don't sit in my chair anymore.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
坐在这里 整个部门的运作
This is just such a wonderful view
都能尽收眼底
of this entire office.
这么多优秀的人一起工作
All these brilliant people working together.
一架强有力的机器
It's such a powerful machine.
- 你打算起来吗 - 不
- Are you gonna get up? - No.
我觉得很有必要从这个角度看事情
I think it's important to hold on to this view of things.
Hetty 我在找我的儿子
Hetty, I am trying to find my son,
我没时间玩游戏
and I don't have time for games.
我需要你给国♥务♥院♥打电♥话♥
I need you to call the State Department
让他们劝服墨西哥联邦警♥察♥
and get them to convince the Mexican Federal Police
对Arturo Vasquez将军的家进行突击搜查
to raid the home of a General Arturo Vasquez.
鲁莽行事
I think to proceed recklessly
只会暴露一切
might compromise everything.
这可能让你搭上职业生涯
It could cost you your career.
我才不在乎什么职业生涯
I don't give a damn about my career.
我只在乎我儿子
This is about my son.
没有他 我什么都没有了
Without him, I have nothing.
我需要你给国♥务♥院♥打电♥话♥
I need you to call the State Department.
你儿子现在不在身边
You don't have your son,
可是你有能把他找回来的工具
but you do have the tools to get him back--
就是这整个部门
this powerful office.
如果你连这个都丢了
If you were to lose that,
那才是真的鸡飞蛋打
then you will have nothing.
你可以回你的办公桌来了
You can have your desk back.
享受景致吧
Enjoy the view.
你得让他清理一下
You should get him cleaned up.
已经清理过了
That is him cleaned up.
而且 他已经用冰块敷脸
Also, he's had ice on his face
敷了一小时了
for an hour.
好了
Okay...
没有照片 没有律师
no photos, no lawyers.
我们尽可能把他留在这里几天 给他点时间养伤
Hold him a couple days if we can, give him some time to heal.
大伙儿 我们得好好聊聊了
Fellas, this is that "Come to Jesus" Moment
你得告诉我们到底发生了什么
where you need to tell us what's going on.
我只说给需要知道的人听
This is on a need-to-know basis.
我和我的搭档成了
My partner and I have become party
虐待囚犯的共犯
to assaulting a prisoner.
我想我就是需要知道实情的人
I think I would classify that as "Need to know."
-Deeks - 怎么了
- Deeks. - What?
如果你们想要我们的信任
If you guys need us to trust you,
那我们信任你们
then we will do that.
- 怎么不让他们来信任我们 - G
- What about them trusting us? - G...
告诉他们吧
tell 'em.
- Sam 你在流血 - 我晚点会换绷带的
- Sam, you're bleeding. - I'll change it later.
绷带渗血了
The bandage is leaking.
Sam 你不能这样站着
Sam, you should not be on your feet.
- 坐下吧 - 我没事
- Please sit down. - I'm fine.
告诉他们
Tell them.
在Spencer Williams成为逃犯之前
Mosley and Spencer Williams
Mosley和他是恋人关系
had a relationship before he was a fugitive.
她还有个孩子
She has a child...
什么
What?
和Williams的
...with Williams.
五年前 他逃出国的时候
Five years ago, when he fled the country,
- 带走了孩子 - 噢 我的天
- he took the boy. - Oh, my God.
他的名字叫Derrick
His name is Derrick.
自那之后 她就再也没见过儿子
She hasn't seen her son since then.
他现在应该10岁了
He'd be about ten years old now.
Callen探员
Agent Callen.
你和我有过一场私下的谈话
You and I had a private conversation.
我希望你能保密
And I expected you to keep it that way.
Hetty告诉我 我可以信任你们
Hetty told me that I could trust you.
你们所有人
All of you.
但显然并不是这样
But apparently, that isn't the case.
在我看来
I mean, as far as I can see,
他只是想解释为什么你会那样做
he's just trying to explain why you did what you did.
- 他试图让我们理解你 - 是的
- He's trying to help us understand you. - Yeah, maybe
也许你应该向我们求助
if you would've asked for help
而不是把我们扔进火坑
instead of just throwing us under a bus...
Deeks
Deeks!
她想干嘛 朝我们开枪吗
What's she gonna do? Is she gonna fire us?
她殴打了一名被监禁的囚犯
She beat a restrained prisoner,
还让我们成了共犯
and then she made us a part of it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
噢 怎么 你还不知道吗
Oh, what, you didn't know that?
看看你背后 看看他的脸
Look behind you. Look at his face.
她为了逼供把人打成了这样
She did that to expedite an interrogation.
你知道吗 我根本不需要你信任我们
You know what, I didn't even need you to trust us,
但如果你能别一直威胁我们
but it sure as hell would've been nice
那就已经很好了
if you stopped threatening us.
Deeks警探 这是我和Callen探员
Detective Deeks, this is between me
之间的事
and Agent Callen.
显然 已经是我们大家的事了
Apparently, it's between all of us now.
我让他对我的事保密
I asked him to keep this in confidence,
但他没有做到
and he didn't do that.
这是他人品的问题
This is about his character.
噢 我的天 你在逗我
Oh, my God, you've got to be kidding me.
看 这就是你俩的区别 不是吗
See, that's the difference right there, isn't it?
他在试图帮助你 但你干了什么
He's trying to help you, and what do you do?
你在质疑他的正直
You question his integrity.
从你到这儿开始
You've questioned all of our integrity
你就怀疑过我们所有人 这对你有什么好处吗
since you got here, and what has it gotten you?
这并不能让我们成为一支更好的队伍
It hasn't made us a better team.
当然也没能让我们更加忠诚
It sure as hell hasn't made us more loyal.
- 那你是为了什么 为了你手中的权力吗 - 对不起
- So what is it? Is it the power? - I am sorry,
Deeks警探 但我已经没有时间继续这场对话了
Detective Deeks, but I don't have time for this conversation.
你只想要权力吗
You just need that power?
你就这么拚命地想要权力吗
You just desperately need that power?
你被开除了 Deeks警探
You are fired, Detective Deeks.
回LAPD吧
Go back to LAPD.
你被NCIS开除了
You're done at NCIS.
- 你确定 - 噢 当然了
- You sure about that? - Oh, I'm positive.
你要开除一个可以证明
You want to fire the person that can
你对Miguel Reyes逼供的人吗
testify against you for what you did to Miguel Reyes?
你最好从我面前消失
You better get out of my face.
说的有点过分了 你们两个 够了
You know what, this has gone far enough, you two. Enough.
你离开船坞吧 去收拾你的东西
You leave this boatshed, you go gather your things,
然后滚出这里
and you get the hell out of here.
我可以保证 这不是说说而已
And I can promise you this is not a threat.
立刻走
Now.
好
Okay.
执行副主任Mosley 手♥机♥在7分钟以前开机了
EAD Mosley, the phone was turned on seven minutes ago.
它还在房♥子里
It's still inside the compound.
录到对话了吗
Was there a conversation?
- 录到了 - 播放
- Yeah. - Play it.
每箱3.2
3.2 per crate.
每箱35件 共50箱
35 pieces per crate. 50 crates.
是的 当然 这是我们谈好的
Si, claro, it's what we agreed to.
我重申了下细节 我喜欢做事明确
I repeat details. I like to be clear.
货在国内吗
Is the merchandise in country now?
这你不用关心
That's not your concern.
我15分钟后打回给你
Let me call you back. 15 minutes.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表