用一个伟大的女人的话来说
In the words of a great woman,
我觉察到了迫在眉睫的骚乱
I sense impending mayhem.
太棒了 停业
Great. Out of business.
为什么会有人想要摧毁成千上万的家庭和生活
Why would someone want to destroy thousands of homes and lives?
我也想不通这点
I haven't quite figured that one out yet.
我从高中起就没见过这种东西了
I haven't seen one of those since high school.
- 是模型火箭的引擎 - 对
- It's a model rocket engine. - Yeah.
和一堆烧过的引信
With a bunch of burnt fuses.
你向天然气井发射一枚模型火箭
You shoot a model rocket down a gas well,
你会在几秒钟之内点燃整个天然气田
you'll ignite the entire depth in a few seconds.
用凝固汽油的话还会还快
Even faster with napalm.
有Carson的新消息吗
Anything new on Carson?
他都能当世界地球日的封面人物了
He's the poster child for Earth Day.
资源回收利用 太阳能动力 减少海洋污染
Recycling, solar power, reduced ocean pollution.
都是崇高的事业 但我们知道父亲Gavin
All good causes, but we've learned that father Gavin was arrested
曾因1985年俄勒冈州的树木激增活动被捕
in 1985 for tree spiking in Oregon.
- 他 呃 更像是激进分子 极端的那种 - 对
- He's, uh, more of a radical, on the fringe. - Right.
Zack和他搭档
Zack partnered with them.
让Hidoko和Kensi去找Amanda谈谈 看她认不认识这些人
Have Hidoko and Kensi talk to Amanda and see if she knows these guys.
- 好 -我们追踪了Carson和Gavin的电子轨迹
- Yep. - We traced Carson and Gavin's digital footprints.
线索都在一个通往暗网的门户网站消失了
Both hit the same dead end at a portal to a dark web site.
真正的环保主义者不需要暗网
Real environmentalists don't need the dark web.
你能进入这个站点吗
Can you enter the site?
这几乎不可能
Well, it's practically impossible.
除非 你盗取一份洋葱路由的密钥生成器
Unless... you purloin a copy of the TOR key generator.
使用随机密♥码♥分♥析♥启动侧信道攻击
You launch a side channel attack using stochastic cryptanalysis.
重新构建安全密钥
And reconstruct the secret key.
那你可能会有机会
Then you might have a shot.
- 成了 - 很好
- Bingo. - Very nice.
哇 他们绝对拿不了威比奖
Whoa. They're definitely not winning any Webby Awards.
嗯哼 好的 讨论区
Mm-mm. All right, topics.
化石燃料的罪恶 人口过剩等于死亡 巴黎协议 见鬼去吧美国
Evils of Fossil Fuel, Overpopulation Equals Death, Paris Accord-- Go to Hell, USA.
华盛顿的白♥痴♥们不能接受
The idiots in Washington can't accept the science that
全球变暖正在毁灭我们 这是国会的暗♥杀♥名单
that global warming is destroying us. Here's the congressional hit list.
暗♥杀♥名单 这是比喻 对吗 像
Hit list? That's figurative, right? Like,
- 就像 不要在选举里再选这些人了 - 嗯
- Like, Don't reelect these guys? - Hmm.
我也希望是这样 今日份的药丸预警 点进去看一下
I hope so. 911 Alert For Today. Click that link.
自从美国对这场危机置若罔闻
Since America's turning a deaf ear to the crisis,
我们决定采取一个大胆的方式来传递一个信息
we're taking a bold step to send a message.
哇 如果你住在洛杉矶 珍爱生命
Whoa. If you live in L.A. and value your life,
远离Bayside直到日落之后
stay away from Bayside until after sunset.
- 48000人生活在Bayside - 日落时间是下午5:01
- 48,000 people live in Bayside. - And sunset is at 5:01 p.m.
这给了我们大约一个小时的时间 然后洛杉矶就要发生爆♥炸♥了
That gives us about an hour before L.A. Goes up in flames.
把这个移到监视卡车上去 我们过去
Let's move this to the Roach Coach. We're going in.
- 去Bayside - 我们所有人吗
- To Bayside? - All of us?
- 所有人 - 好的
- All of us. - Okay.
我在监控所有的Bayside交通摄像头 没找到这个太阳能公♥司♥那俩人
I've got every traffic cam in Bayside. No hits yet on the solar guys.
可能他们弃车了
Maybe they ditched the truck.
- 你知道我在不停的想什么吗 - 啥
- You know what I can't stop thinking about? - Hmm?
儿子Carson 他不是生下来就想伤害别人的
Carson, the son, he wasn't born wanting to hurt other people.
他从他爸那里学来的
He learned it from his dad.
是啊 很不幸 就是这么回事
Yep, unfortunately, that's how it works.
目前筛查了50个街区
Okay, 50 blocks covered so far.
还有350个
350 to go.
如果你想让我控制 就 就告诉我一声
You know, if you want me to take over, just-just let me know.
不 我很好 我能搞定无人机的
No, I'm fine. Think I got the drone covered.
你确定吗 因为 你知道的
Are you sure? 'Cause, you know, how about...
只要你想让我接手 你就告诉我好吗
you just let me know whenever you want me to take over, okay?
好吧 也许当你 呃 可以在办公室里
Well, maybe when you, uh, can fly one of these things
飞无人机并且不摔的话 我们再说
in the bullpen without crashing, we'll talk about it.
我觉得咱们要专心在任务上
I think we need to stay focused.
我们这有个问题
We got a problem.
我听着呢
I'm all ears.
我们认为Amanda失踪了 她母亲醒过来人就不见了
We think Amanda's missing. Her mom woke up and she was gone.
好的 稍等
All right, stand by.
我会告诉Callen和Sam
I'll call Callen and Sam.
不 谢谢
No. Thanks.
Isaac说Amanda没有回来过
Isaac says Amanda hasn't been back.
也许她真的认识 Gavin和Carson
Maybe she did know Gavin and Carson.
她可能在帮他们 她之前骗了我们
She could be helping them. She lied to us before.
- 你找到旧油井的地图了吗 - 还没有
- Did you find the map of the old wells? - Not yet.
别太期待 不会有确切位置的地图的
- Don't hold your breath. There's no diagram of their exact location.
嗯 那可是20世纪20年代
Well, it was the 1920s.
是啊 他们又不能扫描然后把地图数字化
Right, it's not like they could scan and digitize them.
地图很可能在某个
The map's probably rotting away somewhere in a giant warehouse
紧挨着约柜旁的大仓库里腐烂呢
right next to the Ark of the Covenant.
Eric 有东西传过来了
Eric, incoming.
- 开玩笑吗 - 看起来像是你心心念念的地图
- Are you kidding me? - Oh, looks like the map of your dreams.
喔 你从哪里找到这个的
Oh, where'd you get this?
我大学朋友在洛杉矶实验室工作 地图在缩微胶片上
My college friend works at the L.A. Library. It was on microfiche.
缩微胶片 就像是在洞穴壁画上找到的
Microfiche. That's like finding it on a cave painting.
好吧 根据这个地图
Okay, so, according to this,
我觉得我正越过一个老旧的油井场
I believe I'm flying over an old oil well site
现在正接近他们上一次安装太阳能板的地方
now near the last solar job.
好了 放大
All right, zoom in.
找到了
Okay. Got it.
- 那是他们的货车 - 还有个燃料箱在车上
- That's their truck. - With a tank in the back.
天哪
God.
现在转为热成像
Now switch to thermal imaging.
热成像 这个无人机还有其他啥功能
Thermal imaging? What else does this drone do?
你知道 3D绘图至1厘米
Oh, you know, 3D mapping to one centimeter,
- 1500英尺外面部识别 - 我想我坠入爱河了
- facial rec from 1,500 feet. - I think I'm in love.
好了 我看到一间空房♥间 但
All right, I've got an empty house, but
三个人在独♥立♥车♥库♥
three warm bodies in a detached garage.
出动咱们的骑兵吧
Send in the cavalry.
好了 放下来
All right, ease it back.
Sam和我突袭 你们掩护
Sam and I will breach, you two cover.
好的
Copy that.
- 无人机看到在右边有个天窗 - 也许那里有个窗户
- Drone saw a skylight on the right. - Maybe there's a window.
- 我们看见有个梯子 - 去吧
- We've got a ladder. - Go.
联邦探员
Federal a、gents!
把手举起来
Hands on your head.
那可不是个好主意
That would not be a good idea.
- 立刻放下所有东西 - 如果你们想活活被烧死的话
- Drop everything now. - If you want to be burnt alive.
- 松发开关 - 是的
- Dead man's switch. - Ah, correct.
- 要我说这肯定不是你们第一次来烧烤了 - 你还挺幽默
- I can tell this isn't your first barbecue. - Oh, you're very funny.
- 有些人就是不喜欢黑色幽默 - 别动
- Some just can't appreciate gallows humor. - Don't move.
Carson 如果他们开枪会发生什么
Carson, what happens if they shoot?
操作杆会弹回 点燃导火索 火箭发动机点燃凝固汽油
Joystick pops back, lights the fuse; the rocket engine ignites the napalm;
从井盖燃到气田
burns through the well cap down to the gas field.
造成4英里的毁灭
Creating four miles of devastation.
- 你做过不少功课嘛 - 是的
- You've done your homework. - We have.
伙伴们 拖住几分钟
Guys, stall for a minute.
- 你为什么这么做 - 为了拯救地球
- Why are you doing this? - To save the planet.
在我看来你是在毁灭地球
Sounds to me like you're destroying it.
如果我们毁掉洛杉矶的天然气供应
If we wipe out L.A.'s natural gas supply,
他们就会转用太阳能和风能
they'll have to convert to solar and wind.
成千上万的人们会死
Thousands of people will die.
减少对自然资源的需求
It's less demand for natural resources.
- 那叫做稀释族群 - 你逃脱不了的
- It's called thinning the herd. - You can't get away with this.
我们早知有这个可能
We knew that was a possibility.
- 这就是我们还留在这里的原因 - 我们会像殉道者一样死去
- That's why we're staying here. - We'll die as martyrs.
激励其他人采取行动
Inspiring others to take action.
那把她绑来干什么
What's she doing here?
Zack跟她说了我们的计划 很显然她都透露给你们了
Zack told her about our plans. She obviously tipped you guys off.
Zack什么都没跟她说
Zack never told her anything.
她甚至都不知道凝固汽油的事
She didn't even know about the napalm.
你看把她放了怎么样
Look, let's let her go.
好吗
Okay?
她留下来跟我们一起死
She'll stay here and die with us.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表