Are your friends clear of the building?
Souza不值得 请不要为了他
Souza's not worth it. Please don't throw your life away
而放弃你的生活
because of him.
我的生活
My life ended
结束在我父亲死在我怀里的时候
when I tried holding my father's head together
我试图拉住他的手的时候
as he died in my arms.
我们现在得上楼了
We've got to get upstairs now.
杀了我可不是什么好主意
Killing me is not a good idea.
哦 我不同意
Oh, I disagree.
国际法里面
International law stands.
豁免权可不仅仅是一个抽像名词
Immunity is not just an abstract term.
Sam 你为什么不上楼呢
Sam, why aren't you upstairs?
Sam
Sam!
出事了 G
We got a problem, G.
Kens Sam和Mosley不在楼上
Kens, Sam and Mosley aren't upstairs.
你要把她带出来
You need to take her out now.
Callen 我需要更多的时间 交给我
Callen, I need more time. I got this.
你踏出这里 你就完了
You step out of here, and you're done.
你靠近一下 她就完了
You come closer, she's done.
把枪放下 Sam
Put the gun down, Sam.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
你不开枪我就开枪了
You take the shot or I will.
Callen 相信我
Callen, I need you to trust me.
退下
Stay down.
不 等等 停下 拜托了
No! Wait. Stop, please.
我还小的时候 我爸就被人谋杀了
When I was a teenager, my dad was murdered.
好吧
Okay?
我做 做了很可怕的事情
I did, I did really horrible things.
我远离了那些最爱我的人
And I shut away the people that loved me the most.
但你知道我做了什么吗
But then you know what I did?
我做了我认为最不可能的事情
I did something that I thought was impossible.
我去寻求帮助了 而且我成功了
I asked for help and I got it.
那种愤怒再也不能控制我了
And that anger no longer has any control over me.
你可以和我一样当个局外人
You could have ended up a forasteira just like me.
在我自己的社区里的外人
An outsider in my own community.
我只想在丛林里战斗
All I wanted was to fight in the jungle
找机会报仇
for a chance at revenge.
我懂得 我懂得 我知道你相信这是你
I know. I know. I know you believe that this is the moment
等待一辈子的机会 但是你知道吗
you've been waiting for your entire life, but you know what?
你一旦做了决定
You make this decision...
它并不会改变任何事情
it doesn't change anything.
听着 做出正确的决定 现在
Listen, making the right decision, right now,
会改变所有的事情
that will change everything.
所以请 请 请把它放下
So please, please put-- please put it down.
把火箭筒放下把
Please put it down.
请你跪下来
Please get down on your knees.
Sam
Sam?
我们这里安全了
We're good up here.
我们也是
Us, too.
只有你自己吧 我脚跟可是破了
Speak for yourself. I broke a heel.
尽管如此 他还是可以全身而退
After all this, he can just leave.
希望他拿了一本杂♥志♥
Hopefully, he takes a magazine.
去里约的航♥班♥要飞16个小时
That flight to Rio is 16 hours.
他不知道的是
What he doesn't know is, he's going back
他是应自己的国家请求回国的
at the request of his home country.
真的吗 发生了什么
Really? What changed?
有人把
Well, somebody uploaded the contents
Souza私人手♥机♥的内容
of Souza's personal cell phone
上传给了巴西外♥交♥部♥
to the Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
这么说吧 他们对内容非常感兴趣
Let's just say they were very interested in what it contained.
OK
Okay.
小心头
Watch your head.
她之后会怎么样
What's gonna happen to her?
巴西政♥府♥会将她
The Brazilian government is extraditing her
引渡回圣保罗
back to Sao Paulo.
她已经答应为指控他作证
She's agreed to testify
这对她自己的案子也有帮助
against him, which will, obviously, help her case.
我和缉毒署的人聊过
I talked to some guys at the DEA.
他们想给她颁发奖章呢 因为她搞定了Carvalho
They'd like to give her a medal for taking down Carvalho.
当然 这并不是她
Of course, that doesn't really excuse her
把这里搞得一团糟的借口
for tearing up the place.
嗯 没错
No, it does not.
好了 孩子们
Well, kids.
真是漫长的一天 我要回家了
It's been a long day. I'm gonna go home.
呃 希望Deeks的
I, uh, hope Deeks did okay
敏感性训练还顺利
with that sensitivity training.
他现在可敏感了
He's very sensitive now.
是啊 敏感度很重要
Yeah. Sensitivity is important.
要是他不敏感 你应该感到失望
Be sad if he wasn't.
再会 Kensi
Later, Kensi.
Hidoko 谢谢你
Hidoko, thank you.
Kens 呃 想不想出去喝一杯
Kens, you, uh, you look like you could use a drink.
我挺想去的 但是
Yeah, I could use a drink, but you know what?
我有些事情要做 我们明天见 好吗
I got stuff to do, so I'll catch you guys tomorrow, all right?
爱你们
I love you.
好的
All right.
老兄 看来就剩你和我了
Well, partner, it looks like it's just you and me.
喔
Uh...
你和那个 乔治亚酒吧里的女孩发生了啥
whatever happened with that girl in the, uh, bar in Georgia?
她想杀了我
Uh, she tried to kill me.
迟早的事
Most do sooner or later.
我还能说啥
What can I say?
我的激♥情♥感染了他人
I bring out the passion in 'em.
还有你的疯狂
And the crazy.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's true.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hey, baby.
嗨
Hey.
哇哦
Oh. Whoa.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
没事 弄点浴盐就好了
Eh, nothing a little Epsom salts can't fix.
天啊 看看你的鼻子
My God, look at your nose.
你看起来就像欧文.威尔森
You look like Owen Wilson.
我谢谢你啊
Thank you for that.
像被克拉博打败的洛奇
Like Rocky after Clubber Lang got hold of him.
好啦 受伤滋味可不好受
Yeah. It was not fun getting my ass kicked today.
- 但我今天救了一条命 - 好样的
- But I did save a life today. - Nice work.
而且我还说了葡萄牙语
And I got to use my Portuguese.
哇哦 说点性感的给我听听
Oh, wow. Can you give me a sexy little sample of that?
我只听懂了 披萨 不过确实很性感
All I got was "Pizza," But it was very sexy.
那就足够了 我们去吃吧
It's all you need to know, let's go.
好好 走之前我有一个小请求
All right. Just one quick request before we go.
这是 Guy被偷的东西
This is, uh, Guy's stolen stuff.
这是啥
Okay. What's this?
他的绘图本
That is his sketchbook.
你快速翻看一下吧
Go ahead and just take a quick gander into there.
我该看什么
What am I looking for?
看了你就知道
You'll know if you see it.
- 好吧 一些水果 - 嗯
- Okay, some fruit. - Right.
- 斑马 - 我喜欢斑马
Zebra. I love a good zebra.
哦 好
Uh... that's-- yep.
噢 我的天 是我妈吗
Oh, my God, is it my mom?
- 就是你妈 - 不要
- Oh, it's your mom. - No!
噢 Deeks 拜托 她就像泰坦尼克号♥里的萝丝
Oh, Deeks, please. It's like Rose from Titanic.
不不 我要把它烧了
No. It's going in the burn room.
不要 Deeks 不要 你可不能烧了它
No. Deeks, no. You cannot burn it.
那是艺术
It is art.
才不是什么艺术 那是我妈
It's not art. It's my mom.
注:MS-13和华青帮:两者均为大型黑帮犯罪组织
注:电影洛奇中的情节
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表