and I have no doubt that I will pay for it.
但我仍然在做我的工作
But I was also doing my job,
就像你做你的工作一样
just like you do your job,
就像Sam做他的一样
just like Sam does his.
我会努力继续我的工作
And I will fight to keep doing my job,
就像我为了保护我的家人而奋斗
just like I will fight to keep my family safe.
这个要求过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
不过分
No. It's not.
但至少Michelle知道风险是什么
But at least Michelle knew what the risks were.
你能对Nick说同样的话吗
Can you say the same thing about Nick?
好了 Callen 我们已经就位了
All right, Callen, we're in position.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
三维麦克风已打开
3-D microphone is hot.
这里也是
Same here.
好了 所有系统准备就绪
All right, we're all systems go.
好的 有了这些三维麦克风
Okay. With these 3-D mics...
- 嗯 - Joelle可以听到声音
- Mm-hmm. - ...Joelle will be able to hear the voices
就好像她在房♥间里一样
like she's right there in the room with them.
那么 举个例子
So, for instance,
如果有人在麦克风左边发出声音
if someone makes a noise on the left side of the mic,
Joelle就能在左边听到
Joelle will hear it on her left side.
她甚至可以测量距离
She'll even be able to gauge distance.
她应该能够引导Kensi和Deeks
And she should be able to direct Kensi and Deeks
- 到正确的声音 - 我的天
- to the right voice. - Oh, my God.
太酷了
So cool.
来我试试
Wait for me.
酷但也挺奇怪的
Ooh, and weird.
- 是吧 - 副主任
I know, right?
Assistant Director,
您真该试试这个
you have to try these
headphones; it's an experience
- 这辈子都没体验过的感受哦 - Eric 你话太多了
- like no other. - You're loud, Eric.
- 哦 - 你是说
- Okay. - You did say
跟和他们做在同一间屋子里一样是吗
“it's like being
in a room with them.”
啊 是啊
Uh, yeah, it is.
- 但 它 - 我跟别人同屋呆过
- But it's like... - I've been in rooms before.
- 我现在就跟你俩在同一间屋子里
We're in a room right now.
- 我不需要试这耳机
I don't need the headphones.
嗨 Stephen 见到你真好
Hi, Stephen, good to see you.
- 怎么样啊 - 好得很
- Things good? - Things are great.
是吗 好啊好啊
Yeah, yeah? Good, good, good.
替你开心
Glad to hear it.
- Randy - 诶
- Randy? - Uh-huh.
喜欢你的衣服
Like that shirt.
随便穿周五利用的不错啊
Really taking advantage of that casual Friday, aren't you?
今天是周三诶
Uh, it's Wednesday.
嗯
And, uh...
你呢 Rudy
How about you... Rudy.
Rudy v领羊绒毛衣
Rudy.
Cashmere sweater, V-neck.
真棒啊真棒
You're rocking it, you're rocking it.
- 看起来真帅 - 谢了老铁
- Looking sharp. - Thanks, man.
抱歉 我新来的
Sorry, I'm, uh, I'm new.
你是Bradley吗
Are you Bradley?
Larry
Larry.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
Larry今天不是生病了吗
'Cause Larry's supposed
to be sick today.
很显然我没病
Clearly, I'm fine.
不不 不是他
No, no, it's not him.
Deeks下一个
Deeks, move on.
好的
Okay, moving on.
- 能把我的信给我了吗 - 好
- Can I get my mail, please? - Oh, yeah,
Bradley没信啊 没信给Bradley
- I got no mail for Bradley. Bradley's got no mail.
我不是 我不刚说了
I'm not-- I just said...
- 我刚说了 - 你没信
- I just said... - No mail for you!
这些数据看着不错
These numbers look good.
Kensi你身后的那个人
Kensi, that guy
跟他靠近点
right behind you, get closer.
先生 你想要点咖啡吗
Would you like some coffee, sir?
不用了谢谢
No. Thanks.
- 我今天不能再多喝了 - 好
- I'm already at my daily allotment. - Okay.
到这儿来亲爱的
Come on over here, darling.
我来杯咖啡
I'll take that coffee.
下午好 先生们
Afternoon, gentlemen.
我们这就准备开始
We'll begin in a moment.
来给您
Here you go.
- 谢谢你亲爱的 - 您的咖啡里面
- Thank you, darling. - Uh, would you like
- 需要点糖吗 - 不用了
- some sugar with that? - No.
就是他对不对
That's him, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
他叫Colton Leach 曼提考行动部的副总裁
That's Colton Leach,
VP of operations at Manticore.
有任何迹像表明他是CIA的人吗
Any indication he's CIA?
就算是有 我也没有见到什么
If there is, I'm not seeing any.
曼提考确实对
Manticore does have interests in the Middle East
中东 阿富汗 有兴趣
and Afghanistan, though. That's where
这些地方是CIA部署行动的地区
the rogue CIA group
performed their wet work.
好的 如果我们入侵他的
All right, well, if we access his home computer
家用电脑和手♥机♥
and his cell phone...
Callen探员
Agent Callen,
你的请求是违法的
what you are asking for is illegal.
去深入的调查这个人
We need more than
Joelle的证词是远远不够的
Joelle's word to move on this guy.
- 我明白 但 - 很抱歉
- I understand, but under the... - I'm sorry.
你的两小时期限到了
Your two hours are up.
我现在就联♥系♥CIA
I'm calling the CIA.
G 有人来了 看起来像绑♥架♥Joelle的那辆面包车
G, incoming. It looks like the same van that kidnapped Joelle.
我们得离开这里
Hey, we got to get out of here.
我们被包围了
We're boxed in.
逃出去可不简单了
That's not gonna be easy.
联邦探员 放下你们的武器
Federal agents! Weapons down!
我能帮你们
I can help.
向后退
Back up.
Joelle 别出来
Joelle, stay inside!
Joe
Joe!
- 他们怎么找到她的 - 我不知道
How the hell did they find her? I don't know.
你最好赶紧找出答案 并且给他们弄些救援人员过去
Well, you'd better figure it out and send them some backup.
Kensi Deeks Joelle进去了
Kensi, Deeks, Joelle went inside.
我认为她奔着Leach去了
I think she's going for Leach.
Sam 我准备进去
Sam, I'm going in.
给你掩护
Covering you now.
Leach先生 我是联邦探员
Mr. Leach, I'm a federal agent.
你现在非常危险
You're in immediate danger.
- 哦是吗 - 你得跟我来
- Am I now? - Yes, you need to come with me.
谢了亲爱的
Well, thank you
for your offer, darling.
我有我自己的保镖
But I've got my own protection.
- Deeks他向你那里去了 - 趴下趴下 LAPD
- Deeks, coming your way! - Down, down! LAPD!
尼玛辣个
Ah, son of a...
你干的还是Joelle
Is that you or Joelle?
上街上去 去帮Sam和Hidoko
Get to the street, back up Sam and Hidoko.
Callen等等
Callen, wait.
他在撤退
He's retreating.
慢慢靠近 小心陷阱
Push forward. Watch for traps.
炸♥弹♥
IED!
看样子 这次我欠你了
Looks like I owe you this time.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
但两秒之后
Yeah, but then you went and saved mine again,
你又救了我一命
like, two seconds later.
你这也追得太快了吧 下次给我点休息时间
Give an agent her moment next time.
慢着姑娘
Easy, girl.
好好想想吧
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表