我不知道怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
我生命中的一个小时全都浪费在
I lost an hour of my life listening
听这孩子给他最爱的淡色艾尔啤酒排名上了
to the kid rank his favorite I.P.A.S.
他现在有工作了吗
Does he have a job?
在浴缸里酿啤酒算么
Does brewing beer in a bathtub count?
或许他有个好家庭
Maybe he has a good family.
说老实话 我都没敢问
Honestly, I'm afraid to ask.
我表示深切慰问
You have my condolences.
你没有女儿可真走运
You're lucky you don't have a daughter.
那么 是什么风把您吹来了
So, to what do I owe the pleasure?
你干嘛总这么伤感情呢
Why do you have to hurt my feelings like that?
我们是朋友 所以才这么聊聊
We are just talking 'cause we are friends.
哈 是啊
Ha. Sure.
你们美♥国♥佬♥总这样
Always work with you Americans.
好吧 我要去一趟Mountebank
Fine. I want to visit Mountebank.
我听说是个很不错的小镇
I hear it's a lovely little town.
听着 我已经告诉过你了
Look, I already told you...
我知道你告诉过我什么
I know what you told me.
我不在乎
I don't care.
该死
Damn it.
得了吧 别这么磨磨唧唧的
Come on. Don't be such a little bitch.
哦 天哪
Oh, gee...
Phillip 你还在听吗
Phillip? Are you still there?
是的 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
你听说Mountebank是个非常美的小镇
You heard Mountebank is a lovely little town.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you think.
你是个很好的朋友
You are a good friend.
是的 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
你听说Mountebank是个非常美的小镇
You heard Mountebank is a lovely little town.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you think.
你是个很好的朋友
You are a good friend.
长官
Sir.
有情况
I have something.
- 哇 - 你好啊 Nell
- Whoa. - How you doing, Nell?
早啊 Callen 你怎么搞得像你在跟踪我一样
Hi, Callen. Why do you appear to be stalking me?
我觉得有人盗取了我的身份
I think someone's stealing my identity.
- 你觉得 - 好吧 我知道
- You “think”? - Well, I know.
有人在我的名下开了一张信♥用♥卡♥
Somebody opened a credit card under my name.
好吧 会不会是 说不准 是Anna干的
Okay, could it have been, I don't know, Anna?
Anna和我的关系还没有到分享信♥用♥卡♥的层次
Anna and I are not really at the credit card sharing point
还差得远呢
in our relationship. Not even close.
其实不是我的名字 实际上 那是
It wasn't actually my name, per Se, it was, uh...
Dexter的
Dexter's.
你对Dexter有什么意见
What do you have against Dexter?
Dexter绝对是最糟糕的那个
Dexter is the absolute worst.
他是个在金融科技领域装腔作势的家伙
He's this finance/tech poseur.
他狂妄 自命不凡
He's cocky, smug.
整个一副白人特权的面孔
The picture of white privilege.
别看我啊
Don't look at me.
Dexter是个伪装身份 好吗 他是个假面
Dexter is an alias, okay? He is a persona.
由你自己创造出来的
Of your own creation.
检查一下启用了Dexter的案子
Just go through the cases where Dexter was active.
看看这张新信♥用♥卡♥的开支和案子有没有联♥系♥
See if there's any connection between the new credit card charges.
这可能只是一般的身份信息盗用
It may just be routine identity theft.
有可能 但鉴于Sam刚刚遭遇的情况 也有可能不是
Yes. But given what Sam just went through, maybe not.
没错 Eric
Exactly. Eric.
我有个问题要问你
Let me ask you something.
你觉得Dexter Hughes怎么样
What do you think of Dexter Hughes?
Dexter Dexter Hughes吗
Dexter... Dexter Hughes?
就是那个如果我有个妹妹的话
Oh, Would Never Want Him to Meet My Sister
绝不想让他和我妹见面的Dexter Hughes吗
if I Had a Sister Dexter Hughes?
噢
Ah.
你就这么看他的么
That's what you call him?
哦 是啊 我会当面跟他这么说的
Oh, yeah. I'd call him that to his face.
好吧 你当着他面呢
Well, this is his face.
好吧
Okay.
我绝对不会想要他去 浪费时间
Would Never Want Him to... Waste His Time.
因为我们有案子了
Because we have a case.
一个很紧急的案子 Hidoko正等着呢
An urgent case. Uh, Hidoko's waiting.
也就是说Mosley在等着呢
Which means Mosley's waiting.
谢谢 Dexter可从来不会这么做的
Thank you. Dexter would never do anything like that.
他刚刚做了
He just did.
Kensi和Deeks不在吗
No Kensi and Deeks?
他们已经去现场了
They're already in the field.
有个联合反恐特遣队
There's a Joint Terrorism Task Force
就在离我们这儿不到一英里的地方
less than a mile from our house.
真巧啊 不是么
What are the odds, right?
好了 让我们从头开始吧
Okay, could we start from the beginning?
- 哦 好的 - 当然
- Oh, right. - Of course.
- 你先请 - 不 你应该先说
- After you. - No, you should go first.
伙计们 拜托
Guys, come on.
这个特遣队今天早上截获了一个电♥话♥
The JTTF intercepted a phone call this morning
交谈双方是Abram Sokolov 臭名昭著的
between Abram Sokolov, the notorious
被美国制裁的俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头
Russian oligarch sanctioned by the U.S.,
还有Phillip Nelson 一名知名投资银行家
and Phillip Nelson, a prominent investment banker
就在洛杉矶
here in Los Angeles.
对话是关于什么呢
What was the conversation about?
你自己听吧
You tell me.
你们美♥国♥佬♥总这样
Always work with you Americans.
好吧 我要去一趟Mountebank
Fine. I want to visit Mountebank.
我听说那里是个很不错的小镇
I hear it's a lovely little town.
听着 我已经告诉过你了
Look, I already told you...
我知道你告诉了我什么 我不在乎
I know what you told me. I don't care.
Mountebank 这是什么 哪个古怪的瑞士滑雪小镇吗
Mountebank. What is that, some quaint little Swiss ski town?
听上去Sokolov在说某种密语
Sounds like Sokolov's talking in some sort of code.
不会是什么好事 Sokolov是被普♥京♥保护的人
Can't be good. Sokolov's protected by Putin.
他从来没被抓到过 但所有人都知道
He's never been caught, but everyone knows
他是个经验丰富的走私商 毒品 武器
he's a skilled smuggler. Drugs, arms.
为什么特遣队把这个案子移交给我们
Why did the JTTF turn this over to us?
Nelson是海军预备役
Nelson's in the Naval Reserves.
Kensi和Deeks在和标记了这段对话的
Kensi and Deeks are talking to the task force analyst
特遣部队分♥析♥师谈话
that flagged the conversation now.
好吧
All right.
那么Sam和我就得去和Nelson谈谈了
So Sam and I will interview Nelson.
可能有点困难 Nelson早上是在
That might be tough. Nelson took the call
他的车上接的电♥话♥
this morning in his car.
半路上 他遭遇了一次交通肇事逃逸
Halfway through it, he was in a hit-and-run
他没能挺过来
that didn't end so well for him.
事故发生于Mulholland
The accident happened on Mulholland.
没有车祸发生时的交通监控影像
There's no traffic cam footage of the collision,
但 事故地点已经发到你们手♥机♥上了
but, uh, location's on your phones.
这就出发
On our way.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you think.
你是个很好的朋友
You are a good friend.
呵 哎呦
Huh. Ouch.
是的 他们在用密语说话
Yes, they're talking in code.
不 我不知道这是什么意思
No, I don't know what any of it means.
不 我之前从没听过有人提起Mountebank
No, I've never heard anyone reference “Mountebank” before.
不 这里的其他人也没听过
No, neither has anyone else around here,
另外 是的
and, yes,
- 我确认了两遍 - 好吧
- I checked twice. - Okay.
那么这个团队为什么要监听这段对话的
So why exactly is this team listening in on this conversation?
Abram Sokolov可不仅仅是个关注对象
Well, Abram Sokolov is more than a mere person of interest.
我们还没法抓到他的任何罪证
We haven't been able to pin him to anything,
但他已经和我们的许多调查相关了
but he's been orbiting a number of our investigations.
那么他和Phillip Nelson多久联♥系♥一次
So how often is he in contact with Phillip Nelson?
是这样 我们大概从2014年
Now, we've been tracing Sokolov's phone calls
开始监听Sokolov的通话
since early 2014.
这是我们所知的他们之间的首次联络
This is the first contact between them that we know of.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表