真的是缩小范围了呢
That really narrows it down.
好吧 我对他不太了解
Yeah, well, I don't know much about him.
他只是Bunker Tech的一名大二学生
He's just some sophomore at Bunker Tech.
你在哪找到他的
Where'd you find him?
你会惊奇地发现你在网上能找到什么
You'd be amazed what you can find on the Internet.
那Stephen Lee为谁工作
So who does Stephen Lee work for?
原谅我没有查他的个人资料
You'll forgive me if I didn't run his references.
告诉我们交易在什么时候在哪开始
I'll forgive you when you tell us where
我就原谅你
and when the drop is happening.
今天下午4点
4:00 p.M.
Bunker Tech 伯顿大厅的外面
Bunker Tech. Outside Burton Hall.
Beale确认了Stephen Lee是Bunker Tech的学生
So, Beale confirmed that Stephen Lee is a student at Bunker Tech.
是的 他是个韩国人 有学生护照
Yeah. He's a South Korean here on a student visa.
但他一直收到来自
But he has been receiving funds
一个朝鲜账户的资金
from a North Korean bank account.
也就是说 我们差点把
Just to clarify, that means that we almost had
一种极具杀伤力的超级病毒落到一个独♥裁♥暴君手里
a crop-killing supervirus in the hands of a maniacal dictator.
我们不能逮捕他
Well, there's no way we can arrest him
除非我们抓到他在进行交易
unless we catch him making the exchange.
看起来是时候让Wallace重新打扮一下了
Then it looks like it's time we get Wallace cleaned up.
让我先和他谈谈
Let me talk to him first.
我们要找出警♥察♥局里的二五仔是谁
We need to find out who he's paying off inside LAPD.
我们没时间了
We don't have time for that.
我们有一个小时来准备这次行动
We have an hour to set this thing in motion.
我们确实需要个帮手
We could use an extra hand.
如果你愿意帮我们 我保证
If you want to help us, I promise
事情结束以后你想问多久就多久
you'll get all the time you want with him afterwards.
他的名字是Roger Bates警督
His name was Lieutenant Roger Bates,
今天是他人生中最漫长的一天
and today was the longest day of his life.
好吧 Rickles
Okay, Rickles.
这年头 孩子们最大的乐趣
Yeah, the most fun kids have these days
就是挑Instagram滤镜了
is picking out their Instagram filters.
是啊 这很难和你当年
Yes, it is hard to rival the unparalleled debauchery
放荡不羁的丢沙包比赛相比
that were the hacky sack tournaments in your day.
我要让你知道 他们叫我
I will have you know that they called me
Marty Marty 一个人的派对 是有原因
Marty Marty the One Man Party for a reason.
那个派对我就算错过了也不会遗憾的
That is one party I am not sorry I missed.
Wallace马上要就位了
Wallace is almost on his mark.
但愿他比之前更有说服力
Better hope he's more convincing than he was earlier.
一个戴帽子的人在靠近Wallace
Guy in a hat approaching Wallace.
开始喽
Showtime.
在人群里看不到他了
He's getting lost in the crowd.
G 你看到Wallace了吗
G, you got eyes on Wallace?
我看到Lee了 但我没看到Wallace
I got Lee, but I can't see Wallace.
交易已经完成了 我跟上去了
Exchange has already been made. I'm moving in.
联邦探员
Federal agent.
这不是Stephen Lee
It's not Stephen Lee.
Canister不见了 Lee不是单独行动的
Canister's gone. Lee's not working alone.
东西在哪
Where is it?
有人给了我一百美金叫我把东西给一个金发女
I got a hundred bucks to give it to a blonde.
我看到一个正从楼梯上走下来 我去找她
I got one coming down the stairs; I got her.
我去看看左边这一大群金发女孩
I got the gaggle of blondes to the left.
我能看看这个吗 不好意思
Can I see this? Sorry about that.
不是这个 你能 好了
No. You can-- okay.
嘿
Hey.
过来
Get over here.
- 东西在哪 -我把它给别人了
Where is it? I gave it to some guy.
她交出去了
She handed it off.
我看到Stephen Lee了
I got Stephen Lee.
行了吧
Come on.
你不会真认为有这么容易吧
You didn't really think it'd be that easy, did you?
那栋楼顶层有一个非常棒的酒吧
There is a great bar on top of that building.
而我正好知道他们那有威士忌
And I happen to know that they serve whiskey.
哦 你不认为
Oh, don't you think
日本也同样建议避免子弹吗
the Japanese would recommend avoiding bullets, as well?
我们每天都将自己置于危险之中
We put ourselves in danger every day.
这没什么 我们总能化险为夷
That's right. And we always get ourselves out of it.
不是每次都可以
Not always.
你瞧 我无法了解你现在所需要面对的 我
Look, I can't begin to know what you're dealing with. I...
我没有和你相同的这些责任要担负
I don't have the same responsibilities.
你有你自己的责任
You got your own responsibilities.
我的确有
I do.
而事实证明 你排在第一位
And as it turns out, you are at the top.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不可能每次都能作出正确的决定
You can't always make the right decision.
我的意思是 有时做出糟糕的决定也是很重要的
I mean, sometimes it's important to make bad decisions as well.
你可能会多活好几年
You may be adding years to your life,
但我想 我的目标是
but I think it is my purpose
确保你生命中能增添一些真正的生活的色彩
to make sure that you also add some living.
哈 怎么
Huh? Huh?
好
All right.
我们明天才开始少喝酒 行了吧
We'll start cutting back tomorrow, all right?
现在你才算想明白了
Now you're thinking clearly.
- 嗯 - 走吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
对 对 你更像是多肉植物 绝对的
Yeah. Yeah, you're more of a succulent, for sure.
你干燥 美丽
You're dry, beautiful,
你不需要过多的关注
you don't need a lot of attention.
这儿发生了什么 哈
What's going on in here? Huh?
感谢上帝 告诉我你找到那剂病毒了
Thank God. Tell me you have a dose of the virus,
因为我现在很想自爆
'cause I'd love to self-destruct right now.
看看你 交到朋友了
Look at you, making friends.
Simon 你今晚可以睡个好觉了
So, Simon, you can sleep well tonight,
我们抓到他们了
because we got 'em.
什么 那 那病毒被毁掉了没
Wh... Is-is the virus destroyed?
就在我们说话这会儿病毒正在被送往军队的控制实验室
It is on its way to the army containment lab as we speak.
它会被妥善处理的
It's in good hands.
你知道 大多数人用言语表达自己
You know, most people express themselves with their words,
而我通过我的研究来向人们展示我是谁
and I show people who I am through my research.
这就是我
And that's all I have.
我造出来的这个 东西 这不是我
And this thing I created, that's not who I am.
嗯 我和你待了不到一天的时间
Well, I spent less than a day with you,
我已经非常了解你是什么样的人了
and I have a pretty good idea who you are,
我会说 人们能和你成为朋友是一间很幸运的事
and I would say that people are lucky to call you their friend.
懂吗
Okay?
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
好了 快点
All right, come on.
你度过了难熬的一天 离开这里吧
You had a big day, get out of here.
- 嗯 - 可以吗
- Hmm? - Okay.
- 你开车吗 -对
- Are you driving? - Yeah.
你得开的非常慢才行
Because you need to go slow.
我的胃非常的敏感
I have a very sensitive stomach.
不当的评论 不适当的接触
Non-stop commentary, inappropriate touching.
还有双关语 我的天哪
And the puns, oh, my goodness,
太多双关语了
so many puns.
怎么了这是
What's happening?
我们在谈当我们谈论到Deek时
What we talk about when we talk about Deeks.
所以你俩都想加入我的阅读俱乐部吗
So you both want to join my book club?
那我宁愿得坏血病
I'd rather get scurvy.
- 算你狠 - Wallace交代了他在洛杉矶警方的联络人
- Wow. - Wallace gave up his LAPD contact.
一个在行动组的人
A guy inside the office of operations.
我已经盯上这混♥蛋♥了
I've had my eye on that bastard.
我一直没有证据 直到现在
I just never could prove it until now.
警♥察♥是不会出♥卖♥♥♥另一个警♥察♥的
A cop's not gonna rat out another cop,
所以这就是我们能搞到的全部名单了
so that's all the names we're gonna get.
我知道 但至少这是一个开始
I know, but at least it's a start.
我有办法能让警♥察♥开口
I have a way of making cops talk.
要是有更多腐♥败♥的警♥察♥ 我们会找出来的
If there's more corruption, we'll find it.
啊 我们之中有太多人
Uh, too many of our men in blue,
已经忘记了他们为什么穿上身上的这身制♥服♥
they've forgotten why they wear that uniform.
我们可以从带一个知道自己为什么穿上制♥服♥的人回来开始
We could stand to bring one back who knows exactly why he does.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表